It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Excellent example Sky. The majority of responses have the typical, 'They are mostly good people but wait until you get to the 33rd degree...' nonsense. It would be refreshing if people actually did some research to discover truth rather then relying on hearsay.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
i say nice think about freemason, i say publicly that i am not anti-freemasonry, i was asking for friendly partnership and good relationship
between freemason and conspiracy theorist

I appreciate conspiracy-theorists because I am one too. One can be a mason and a conspiracy-theorist. In fact, this thread is a kind of reverse-conspiracy-theory.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Could you please use a bit less of those smileys? If them mean Mods catch you, they´ll dedcuct points.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Originally posted by Saurus
reply to post by Road Warrior 31

'' It makes sense that our arguments are one sided
How can a Mason argue both sides when he knows only one side to be true? ''

man, i came here to seek for truth, hoping to find impartial, freemason and
anti-fremasson, but most of all, to meet, conspiracy theorist, to feel, what
is exacly, both side attitude, and that post from saurus, represent well,
what i realised is, freemason attitude.

my tought about all this..!

1. freemasons '' hide '' manipulate and deny everything
2. anti-freemasons exaggerated, to express their point

man,i really appreciate my exploration journey, but this time i
made up my mind.

go ahead man, and feel all free to post any propaganda that's making you feel
good, i am out of here, this time, i really made my mind on freemasory.

i hope you will try to respect each other and i wish peace for all of you !

thank you all

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yup, that's about the most fair and balanced view of things I have ever seen!

What are you REALLY here for?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Happy to meet, sorry to part...

[edit on 16/5/2008 by Saurus]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Originally posted by Rockpuck

What are you REALLY here for?

URGENT *** to all freemasons*** URGENT

the powerful, secret society of the freecarpenters, had send
their best agent and humanoid spy robot '' Road Warrior 31 ''
to reconnoitre planet earth.

the powerful, secret society of the freecarpenters, are from
the planet Mars. Mars use to have not only water, but also forest and trees
but they use it all to built their temples and that created a catastrophic
climate change on their planet and it transform it to a desert planet.

since the apocalyptic event, they been living underground in caverns,
there Rites, are the Al-Qaederswood Rite and the Husseinerswood Rite.

they studied, our rovers and satellite that we sent to mars since
the beginning of mars exploration of the NASA, and they send spying
satellites and humanoid spy robots, here on earth to get videos,
and document about the planet earth.

the want to colonize us now, because we have forest and a lote of wood but
they have been secretly listening and monitoring FREEMASONRY, telling
everybody that masonry is the better and stronger way, to built temples
because it is built with STONES instead of WOOD

the powerful, secret society of the freecarpenters, see mason like a threat
to their colonisation agenda of planet earth, so the decide to first, destroy
freemasonry and then colonise the earth.

NOW it is really time for you all to PARANOID, your will be ALL under ATTACK.

as soon as their elites agent '' Road Warrior 31 '' give them is report
they will prepared all freecarpenter's warriors, for a massive attack on all
masons lodges of the world.

THIS IS TO ALL MASONS OF THE WORLD,

get prepared, keep your eyes open, to detect ‘’ ALL ‘’ conspiracy AGAINST YOU,
don't listen to those who tell you, your paranoiac, you know, you have to be
alerted and ready for the secret agenda of the powerful secret society of
the freecarpenters from the planet Mars, who want to CONTROL THE WORLD...!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'' just i little joke man, to calm down things and make you all laught ''

thanks again man, peace to all of you...
and this time it is, my final farewell...

no hard feelings man, your friendly,
Agent, Road Warrior 31

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

.....happy to meet again.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
After the many anti-freemason posts over the years, the constant link of anti-masonry to fundamental christianity displayed an obvious pattern.

To put the elements down quite simply:

1. Freemasonry and Christianity are both ways of thinking, and living your life. Concepts, which cannot be inherently good, or evil.

2. Freemasons, and Christians are both human beings, which are not as infallible as an abstract concept.

3. People may be corrupted, before or after their association with any ideology at all, from political stances, to musical tastes, sexual preferences and so on.

Assuming that philosophy alone can corrupt a person is an example of a common logical fallacy, confusing correlation and causation. A person becomes corrupt through his/her own faults, and lack of self-control, or perhaps a mix of apathy and nihlism. Either way, I am not out to deconstruct the mind of the corrupt, but rather to disassociate bad apples from the trees off which they fell.

Of course, I don't expect to end any types of accusations, just as I don't expect every person on the planet to always think logically - none of us are perfect; however, there is a difference between a brief fault in logic, and having the rigid mindset that accuses millions of people of various things, because of the actions of a select few.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

1. Freemasonry and Christianity are both ways of thinking, and living your life. Concepts, which cannot be inherently good, or evil.

...as is modern science.

There are those who would argue that modern science is an oppressive philosophy, since it discounts esoteric thought, which may or may not be truth, simply because we do not have evidence.

I, as a scientist myself, have recently been giving this much thought...
Modern Scientific thought is simply yet another way of thinking.

[edit on 17/5/2008 by Saurus]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There´s a difference between christians and evangelical extremists. Christians are nice people, responsible for much good.

Extremists are something different entirely. I recall an incident, many years ago where I happened to have one of these in the passengers seat of my car, doing someone a favour by driving her home. In the radio "Brothers in Arms" (Dire Straits) was playing. I turned it up a bit and commented on what a nice guitar that is.

She said: "Dont you know that song is masonic?". I say "What do you mean?" She says "They are talking about brothers, get it?" and I said "No, I dont get it. Its a nice song." Then she got angry, her face redenned as if she were the one who is demonically possesed and she spat: "You are deceived!!!! Let me out of the car!!!!". So I let her out of the car.

My opinion? Stark raving mad.

Where does it come from?

Answer: Brainwashing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

haha i had a similar experience and i was in class and this girl saw my masonic ring and said "ohh your a mason...."
and i said yes of course and she said "oh...ok well just to let you know jesus loves you know matter what you do, even if you betray him" i didn't care for what she said and said back to her "cool man, i love jesus too, but he owes my 5 bucks right now so we aren't on good terms". other then that just the average extremists Christians (one who was a Senior DeMolay, and i was a DeMolay at that time) telling me I'm going to hell blah blah etc...

you just hope the best for those kind of people, but i never stoop that low to say anything bad back. i wish they were more nice and open-minded to others that don't kiss the bible every 5 seconds.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

I guess we can gauge their sincerity/humanness by their sense of humor...

...if thats lacking something is amiss.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Freemasonry is a right accross the board organization and has a thread in all religions that recognize the holy book of the land .This is because all holy books worship LIGHT .In the Bible God said and then there was light and Jesus is the light of the world and so on .The LIGHT a structure of elected people who use religion and the illusion of God for to control and steer all populations and all who reject these holy books are outcast and left for to always come last in any desitions of well being be it in the work places or the community structures .If an individual fights for to have equallity and live independant from the organizations who make up the light then the person will have his world manipulated and controled so that he or she will make mistakes and be deemed a bad person .Once the individual has been deemed bad then the LIGHT of the land will use its power for to push the individual into the lower quality of living and if the individual has fire and determination for to survive and escape his quality of life, he will be visited by the LIGHT and they will use psychological and technological methods for to bring them to heel and in the UK he or she will be persecuted into accepting Christ into his life and accept the Bible as Gods word and only then will they be saved they Call it .If the individual fights the psychological indoctrination the they will face mental and pysical breakdown and face the wrath of God and be left outcast pysically damaged and mentally broken down and sertified insane .Can you honestly say hand on heart that this is GOOD They may have the power and they may be succesfull and they may be making massive technological and psychological leaps forward in the controlling the world but the LIGHT in my mind which is what all religous organizations worship could never be labled good .So will all you people who are part of the illusion of charity and good will wake up and see the suffering all around because the holy people deem that this is what is deserved .

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Futher to my last post the LIGHT is like a glass ball which has been shattered into peices and all the recognized religions have in their possesion one peice ,they are all controlled from the top and have suppresed the masses with what they call esoteric wisdom .Esoteric wisdom manages to corrupt peoples minds into thinking they are the worthy ones and that the people who are forced to live unproductive lives are the scallies of society but the truth is that people are controlled into life syles and manipulated into less productive existances because all the peices of light are allowed to battle for the possestion of minds ,they are allowed to corrupt individuals for to support the teachings of the Bible or Holy book of the land .There has to be a hell and there has to be a hell for to sustain the existance of biblical teaching ,if hell was empty then who would heaven make its enormous wealth from for to lavish and reward the sanctimonious and the worthy .Have you ever wondered why drugs are so ingrained into our society and the masses are steered into taking them with fashon ,music ,and media publicity ,its because Heaven is making a fortune from hell ,in a nut shell its permited for to exist because its leading by temptation and that is supposed to be the work of the Satan again reinforcing the teaching of the Holy books .The people who create this type of world the keepers of the LIGHT create the so called Good and the so called Bad people of the society and the populations of the societies blindly follow there so called insticts into the life that is chosen for them because the truth is that we are creatures of habbit and peoples habbits are controlled without them being psychologically aware .This is what Freemasonry and all the other so called secret societies and religions are about and the keepers of the light who are the controllers of the wealth in the world are experimenting with our minds every minuet of every day.
To continue to talk of freemasonry and suchlike as being the upholders of truth and charity and only involved in harmless rituals and men only clubs and religion as being the charitable organization of good works and faith in a supernatural being who rewards and punishes leaves Heaven free to live their lives in the abundance of wealth that it is accustomed to .
SO PLEASE NO MORE ABOUT MYTHICAL BEINGS AND IMAGINARY CONSPIRACY BECAUSE WE ARE CONTROLED IN EVERYTHING WE DO

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The value of giving charity in secret

Much (not all) charity is donated in secret, meaning that the organization or person benefiting from the money doesnt know where it originally comes from.

The benefits of this are manyfold:

* The recipent feels no pressure or duty to reciprocate

* The benefactor has no opportunity to boost his ego at the expense of the recipent

* The benefactor cannot be attacked by backward-thinking people who envy or are jealous of the recipent.

Nowdays, many corporations or superstars need to show-off their donations, directing attention at themselves and their own "greatness" rather than the necessity to relieve the suffering of the recipent.

This is why much of Freemasonry gives charity in secret (in the old days even more than nowdays).

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I was taught to give so that the left hand knew not what the right was doing. So Masonic charity seems natural to me. It is hard for me to brag about all the good that Masonry does. I quest I am not alone in this, thus many people really don't know the good that has been done

[edit on 24-6-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

Thats right, they dont know the good thats been done, the advantages of that outweighing the disadvantages of having a bunch of weird theories about FM.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow, I got bored and skipped to the end to post and redeem myself. Make ammends. And I haven't even said that much bad about the Masons. I just said their name with disgusted look on my face. And a few suspicious comments..but hey, we don't know what's going on in the treehouse and we aren't allowed. I didn't even look up any of the sources. I wasn't interested in learning about it until I realized Skyfloating was one. I was willing to believe the Masons had something funky going on because my only Mason experience was with my judgemental grandfather (also a Shriner) and I blamed the secret oldskool fraternity for it. He was a good man, until you crossed him. He found it very easy to judge others while his mirror was in the drawer. Had some unweilding attitudes about women in the 80s and died defending them. He died yodeling in his recliner in the alzheimer's wing as a multi millionaire. You never would have known that by looking at him, and he helped many a family member. I am sure he donated a lot to charity. He was a hard working man and very talented but religious by proxy. His mother was a fanatic Christian. That was just my experience. He wrote me out of his will for defending my divorced 3x mom and philandering father, yet worshipping my cold calculating seemingly perfect aunt and their family. Perhaps, just maybe, people like to blame the masons because they seem like upstanding people and at least try to be, when they are really just human, and make all the mistakes that go with that. Thanks Sky for posting this and taking it on, that took some of those round things....and I learned something.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
Perhaps, just maybe, people like to blame the masons because they seem like upstanding people and at least try to be, when they are really just human, and make all the mistakes that go with that.

My friend, I think you just said it all. Masons are no different than non-Masons: some are better than average, most are average, and some are below average. They're just people, like everybody else.

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join