It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
RockPuck,

How are you?

I would love to have a debate! What part of my original post would you like to debate?

I know! How about the Shriners investigation by the Better Business Bureau and Orlando Sentinel; lets start there!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Distracto
RockPuck,

How are you?

I would love to have a debate! What part of my original post would you like to debate?

I know! How about the Shriners investigation by the Better Business Bureau and Orlando Sentinel; lets start there!

Actually, Rockpuck just finished his Debate in the ATS Debate Forum.

We were looking for an expert conspiracy-theorist to Debate MasonicLight in that Forum.

If you´re game, that would be interesting.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
See bellow

[edit on 5/6/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I agree Sky, he should debate Masonic Light. I was looking forward to him debating

I am sure he won't deny the chance to debate an anti.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well...either of you can debate him.

The Debate Forum under the scrutiny of judges is a really good place to cut to the essentials.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Skyfloating,

Hello. I wanted to talk to Rockpuck, why do you answer for him?

The debate does sound appetizing though. Thank you for the invite!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Hello. I wanted to talk to Rockpuck, why do you answer for him?

Because I am engaged in an evil plot to control what information flows on this Forum.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Distracto/I Said

Your knowledge is limited to your jurisdiction and your individual rite; as no one mason or non-mason can attain knowledge in every aspect of the craft.

Hi, nice to have you aboard, Question: Why do you think a mason's knowledge would be limited to one jurisdiction or rite?

I myself have lived and worked in many different jurisdiction, ie. Texas, Missouri, Washington D.C. etc.

I am also a member of different rites.ie. York Rite and the Scottish Rite which are the main rites here in the USA.
I also belong to several appendent bodys, such as the Shrine, AMD, Knights Masons, Royal Order of Scotland, York Rite College, etc.

I have held the top office in many of the local bodies also.

I know for a fact that this is not a unusal thing as for as masons go.

No one can claim to hold the complete knowlege on any subject, but to make an over reaching statment as you did, tends to show a very narrow veiw and a rigid steortype.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Distracto

He is actually one of the elite high level Masons and he implements mind control so I can't think for my self and must do his bidding.

I don't care who you debate, ML had one set up but the anti ran away. I think it would be a good match up.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The Debate Forum under the scrutiny of judges is a really good place to cut to the essentials.

They aren't Freemasons- are they?

Because I am engaged in an evil plot to control what information flows on this Forum.

You have a wonderful sense of humor!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They aren't Freemasons- are they?

The Debates of the Debate Forum are judged by a panel of moderators of the Debate Forum. A glance at the Debate Forum and the posts of these moderators will reveal that they are most likely not masons.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

He is actually one of the elite high level Masons and he implements mind control so I can't think for my self and must do his bidding.

I don't care who you debate, ML had one set up but the anti ran away. I think it would be a good match up.

Sorry, I don't believe in mind control!

I was looking forward to debating you though! Surely someone as enlightened as yourself has nothing to fear from one such as I!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Fear you?
As I said, I don't care who you debate, I was offering Masoniclight a turn at an Anti. He had wanted a debate and seeing as I just finished with my Anti, he should have a go.

You know, just sharing and giving other members a chance. The whole structured debate concept is new to the SS forum.

EDIT: My debate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/6/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hello,

lostinthemidwest said

Hi, nice to have you aboard, Question: Why do you think a mason's knowledge would be limited to one jurisdiction or rite?

I myself have lived and worked in many different jurisdiction, ie. Texas, Missouri, Washington D.C. etc.

I am also a member of different rites.ie. York Rite and the Scottish Rite which are the main rites here in the USA.
I also belong to several appendent bodys, such as the Shrine, AMD, Knights Masons, Royal Order of Scotland, York Rite College, etc.

I have held the top office in many of the local bodies also.

I know for a fact that this is not a unusal thing as for as masons go.

No one can claim to hold the complete knowlege on any subject, but to make an over reaching statment as you did, tends to show a very narrow veiw and a rigid steortype.

Thanks for the question, lostinthemidwest!

Sure, one man can belong to multiple affiliates and orders! Some people decide to pursue other rites and affiliates once they ascend to the sublime degree of Master Mason. The blue lodge is merely a stepping stone to further enlightenment!

However, to think that one man could have supreme oversight over every jurisdiction and lodge would indeed be folly. (See Below.)

Even if you were a member of multiple rites and affiliates no one man could oversee all lodges and temples. It is impossible.

I am still open to debate the other fact I spoke of.

Thank you all so much,

Distracto

-Ta.Tk.Ts-

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Fear you? As I said, I don't care who you debate, I was offering Masoniclight a turn at an Anti. He had wanted a debate and seeing as I just finished with my Anti, he should have a go.

You know, just sharing and giving other members a chance. The whole structured debate concept is new to the SS forum.

Great! Since you don't care, I choose you. After all, you were the first one to respond to my post! Additionally, you seem very intelligent- so it will be quite a challenge for me!

How does the scoring work?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

If you accept, Intrepid will set it up.

The only sources I see coming up about this case seem to come from Freemasonrywatch and Rense.

So don't make it to easy now...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Based on (I think.. I am new to this) presentation, quality, debate and um, something else I think.. Intrepid where are you?!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The fact that so many here are trivializing, downplaying and ignoring the beginning-signs of psychosis and criminal behaviour is worrisome.

by skyfloating.......

what a bunch of propaganda, you guys can gang up and harass all you want,and you can act indifferent all you want too, but the truth is that your kind are fast becoming .... impotent

nobody with any sense is buying into all of your propaganda any longer, since this all equates with ignoring someone who is obnoxious, i figure your...collective response..... will be ...indifference

btw i did happen to notice that nearly all of you are online right now lol

way to present a unified front, too bad it is so innefective

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by refuter

Aigh, yes, we are all online because we are all in the same dark, kinda damp, mildly smelly (because of bishidomason) dungeon basement with lots of computers spreadin the message of Freemasonry!

Or, we all happen to have free time right now (checks to see if the boss if coming) .. yep, could be that..

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The only sources I see coming up about this case seem to come from Freemasonrywatch and Rense.

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with those publications either.

I found it in microfiche at a local library. It is from the Orlando Sentinel- a Florida Newspaper.

Perhaps you should also check the records of the Better Buisness Bureau before the debate.

I'll give you some time. After all, its only fair.

Sincerely,

Distracto

-Ta.Tk.Ts-

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join