It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I will my friend. I am trying to do one better and have him release it on ATS first, just so we can feel special, haha. It blew my mind he was aware of this site. Maybe it shouldn't as I am sure he must have run into ATS a million times just from researching the topic anyway. I was afraid of even telling him I read this site and that he might think of me as a "weirdo".

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dark_matter06

If he´s researching a conspiracy-book he probably not only knows this site but uses some of the posts as leads and hints. I´d do the same if writing a book.

If he wishes to release it here first time, have him contact the site administration.

Good Luck to him.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I stand corrected! Sorry i was under the impression you were talking of the other JFK speech

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by Amaterasu

You guys both did a good job, but I´ll hold off comment about it until its judged.

I would still love to see a debate on the subject of "There are higher level masons the lower levels dont know about" between MasonicLight and a conspiracy-theorist.

Anybody up for it?

Until I know the results, I am keeping all comments to myself...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
interesting

[edit on 5-5-2008 by kobalt7]

[edit on 5-5-2008 by kobalt7]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Notice the ridiculous nit-picking the Masons have to resort to.

So I break your post down into sections, and show how each statement is a verifiable lie...and you call this "nit-picking"?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

"Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity - an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect. ... It is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible.

To one degree or another, this is true of virtually every organization that I can think of.

It is even true of informal associations, where they are called cliques.

As for all that about the torch of the Illuminati, the torch for about as long as it has existed, has been the symbol of knowledge and enlightenment.

The Masons do good work and the ones I know are good men.

If they want to have secrets, what's the big deal? Everyone has secrets. Families have secrets. Businesses have secrets. Governments have secrets. The universe holds secrets.

The good that the Masons do is on display for all to see.

The bad is something that only can be alluded to by those who don't seem to know enough to be specific.

[edit on 2008/5/5 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Well said sir
And yes secrets are secrets if they were bad secrets then I would disown myself from the freemasons.

That is not the case. Their are no bad "secrets" we really don’t have secrets. You can go on overstock.com or Amazon and buy our ritual books if you want. There really aren’t any secrets in freemasonry.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

Instead of doing good for the sake of doing good they get this overbearing pride about it, which IMO, turns into those "wilder stories" you speak about.

Wouldn't doing good anonymously, be the very defintion of "doing good for the sake of doing good"?
By qworkign wiht other masons, cant masons do more good, without anybody knowing what they did?
Isnt that the very opposite of pride?
And why isnt anyone afraid of the shriners? Is it those little cars?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed

Wouldn't doing good anonymously, be the very defintion of "doing good for the sake of doing good"?
By qworkign wiht other masons, cant masons do more good, without anybody knowing what they did?
Isnt that the very opposite of pride?

Lots of organizations have their own charities. If we didn't let anybody know what we were doing, it would be hard to raise money for them.

And why isnt anyone afraid of the shriners? Is it those little cars?

Well, a juiced up Shriner in a go-cart can be a fearsome thing. Trust me.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

exactly. keeping charity works "secret" (anonymous) bypasses ulteriour motives.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Lots of organizations have their own charities. If we didn't let anybody know what we were doing, it would be hard to raise money for them.

Uhh so far as I know the masons dont solicit donations, nor do hey keep knowledge of thier charities secret.

I think you misunderstood my post. By working within the masonic organisations, individual memebers can do good works anonymously. Its not that noone knows the masons do charity ork, its that only the masons know which masons did what works. I was raised to beleive that if you are truly interested in "doing good" you dont look for credit for doing so.

[edit on 5/5/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Call people that are not masons The Herd, also The Profane, in the dark shadow ignorants. I have read the rites and rituals. Also you swear to Keep secret oaths and violence to come to your brothers if exposing these secrets.
Read your own rites and initiations

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Search Sublime degree master mason,
Also if other companies have secrets they do not threat to kill each other over it. Also obvious disgust of women is main theme in masonics even though they try to make out they include women.
You need more light more light
Watch to much TEL IV SION

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawave

Call people that are not masons The Herd, also The Profane, in the dark shadow ignorants.

You mean kinda like how CT's call pople who arent CT's "sheeple"?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seawave

uhmmm I don’t think I have ever said that?
No I was just referring to that we really do not have any secrets.
Yea I think we would have some legal issues if we really did carry out the responses to releasing these so called "secrets" to non-masons. It’s more symbolic then anything.

I have read my rites and initiations and had to remember them haha so yes I know them word for word.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Search Sublime degree master mason,
Also if other companies have secrets they do not threat to kill each other over it. Also obvious disgust of women is main theme in masonics even though they try to make out they include women.
You need more light more light
Watch to much TEL IV SION

Huh?? Are you just throwing insults out there to get attention?

IF you have read the rituals and initiations like you say you would see that there is a big care for womanhood and how we do not have "disgust" for women? I don’t understand where you get that logic from. I find it very hard to understand why you would say that.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed

Uhh so far as I know the masons dont solicit donations, nor do hey keep knowledge of thier charities secret.

No, we regularly have public fundraisers for various charities.

I think you misunderstood my post. By working within the masonic organisations, individual memebers can do good works anonymously. Its not that noone knows the masons do charity ork, its that only the masons know which masons did what works. I was raised to beleive that if you are truly interested in "doing good" you dont look for credit for doing so.

Ah ok. Most Masons donate to Masonic charities anonymously.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
So you are EXCLUDED awful women...
mm See Memphis and Mizraim rite goes above 33 degrees, find it on the net, Look up what Leo Zagami is warning people about. The huge corruption by the K O M>
Skull and bones pirates!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

mm See Memphis and Mizraim rite goes above 33 degrees, find it on the net

Don't need to look it up on the net, the Rites of Memphis and Mitzraim were prohibited by regular Masonic bodies long before the net even existed.

Look up what Leo Zagami is warning people about.

Zagami has been exposed as a fraud too many times to count. Run an ATS search on him.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join