It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The very real conspiracy against Freemasonry

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I'm not so sure that its force more than it is typing style. I think you'll agree that if the masons here had any interest is using force against the anti-masons, using the word lie and challenging anti's to prove their unfounded accusations would not be using force. I am being aggressive but not mean, because I personally do not think the anti's here have any intention of changing their views - ever.

If we consider the types of views we are thinking about, knowing the amount of evidence behind them, it seems inconceivable that those who hold such views would ever change them. If they believe the things they do based on no evidence other than blogs, what is going to change that view?

The posts I write are not to change the minds of anti's - whom in my mind will never be changed because they either (a) are using masons as a scapegoat to explain all their problems, or (b) because they have some wares to hawk from their stances (like the member whos going around posting the link to his anti-mason book). My posts are for the consideration of ATS members who - the bulk of which - I think are on neither side. I think part of exposing the anti-masonry illusions is forcing them to back up their arguments. They cannot, and so the house of cards falls. However, getting them to back up their claims requires aggressiveness, because otherwise they obsfucate and dodge in order to avoid being exposed.

However, if the brethren and those who aren't masons but see through the anti-masonry illusions don't want me to do this just PM me.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

No, you go ahead and do whatever you like. Each of us has his/her own style of dealing with it. At least you make me look like little mary sue.

Just to add: The Mods of this Forum prefer generalized attacks to personal attacks. "They are" instead of "You are"

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Hmm, I'm not aware of any personal attacks I've made, unless you mean using the word lie. Just to clarify, but is saying "you are lieing" considered a personal attack? When...the member is lieing? As in - they stated X, evidence was found to Y, they still state X - and they have provided no sources (biased or unbiased) for X? I just found it shorter than saying "you are not telling the truth."

I did not think such a statement would be considered a personal attack (since I'm not calling anyone names or making things up just to be mean or anything), but if it is I apologize for any potential violations of the T&C as it was not my intention and I'll not use it anymore...

[edit on 3-5-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I dont want to derail this thread...sending you a U2U.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

OTO Masons are above 33rd degree. 85th to 90th degree, like Aliester Crowley. But the Masons here don't think Crowley was a Mason or OTO.

Please save this for the head-to-head debate. Intrepid, when we can we begin?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Exposing anti-masonic scam artists Pt.5: Neil Brick

(refer to pages 8-9 for Parts 1-4)

Excerpts from Source

Neil Brick, however, makes charges which are far, far more insidious. He claims that Masons practice Satanic ritual abuse of children. Even more distressing is that through his use of field-specific terminology and persistence, his claims are being accepted by a couple of people in the abuse field as having legitimacy - although he has been forced to admit that they are simply "allegations" and has never once produced proof of his wild charges!

A review of Brick's web site fails to reveal his specific charges against Freemasonry

Looks like anyone wanting to cash in can use "freemasonry" as a scapegoat for anything. If any of this were true there would be at least SOME sort of indication for it...such as DNA-samples or pictures or bruises.

At Mr. Brick's 2001 conference, one of the top-billed speakers was Judith Remet, a former Medical Doctor (MD) psychiatrist who lost her license due to negligence based on eight counts of professional misconduct including inappropriate sexual contact, sexual relations with a patient and improper prescribing of drugs over a period of some 6 years!

What they accuse others of they often do themselves...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I note a pattern with most of these exposed theorists: they all seem to be in it for the money primarily. It is fascinating to see what the love of money will drive people to do. I wonder what they would make up theories about if masonry wasn't around? Boyscouts? Elks?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I guess they´d have to choose an organization which doesnt defend itself or like ghandi practices "non-violent protest".

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I deserved that for sniping. Mea culpa.

Yeah, one line, but for courtesy.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Sorry if it seemed like a snipe at you. I just wanted to explain why I used those qualifiers as authoritative sources, as it may not have been obvious. I was typing quickly though, so it was more aggressive towards you that I meant it to be - my apologies to you. I just wanted to be clear on why I think, when trying to prove all these masonic conspiracies, people should be careful with the sources they use.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You guys are having a great debate in the debate forum by the way. Keep it up

A question in context of this thread:

What is your relationship to people in positions of authority?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Off topic post, but I can't seem to find the answer. Where is the debate forum?????????
Wow magic it showed up on my ATS. Thanks to the ATS Gods.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest
Off topic post, but I can't seem to find the answer. Where is the debate forum?????????

If you follow this link, all will be explained grasshopper.

I trust this didn't work out as a single-line post?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Those in power, will remain, and orgasm, over their subjugates pain.
One percent, controls the content, of all minds.
Intolerance and superior countenance, are genetically ingrained lies.
Bred into 99 percent of humanity, so we can collect flies.
Masonry, Globalist elitist economy, food scarcity, Illuminati, Reptile municipality, all conformalist establishments.
What to believe? What to sieve?
Forget it all, stop pointing fingers, close your fist, thrust it into the air!
Take command with a focused stare.
Scream your frustration, stomp out your rights!
Picket and sit in, be put in prison.
In the end, we will all have to fight, for food, or water, maybe even air.

But I digress, I know this post is about Masons and their "evil" intent.(or otherwise benevolent good intent, which so far has been my experience.)
I know about as much truth as any "theorist", I also have very good friends who are Masons, and my Grandfather on my Mothers side was an unknown level to me, "Shriner".
Here is my point, have you ever seen a baby pigeon?
Have you ever ridden in the Space shuttle?
Have you ever sat in, during a muslim ceremony?
Have you been to Bohemian Grove?

Fallible people tell us about these places and happenings.
Is all of it true?
Is some of it exaggerated?
The Bible was written by man, with man's own hand, with God's imparted wisdom. And man's interpretations of such.
Here it is, as a singular person earning the right to live in this world, without the power or monetary requirements to buy the rights of knowledge, we will never know, anything beyond what our so called superiors, will allow us to know.

My probably less than worthless 2 cents.
I think everything is a lie, coated with 1 pecent truth.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by K.G.B.

My probably less than worthless 2 cents.

Well, the rap-rhyme was nice...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by K.G.B.

Erm, welcome to ATS.

I think everything is a lie, coated with 1 pecent truth.

Luckily your freedoms have not yet been so eroded that you can no longer say such a thing on an open and public forum.

Ahh, they are out to get us all indeed!

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Now...where´s the MasonicLight vs. FreightTomsen debate?

That's what I want to know! What happened to freight tomsen? I thought he accepted the challenge?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
He is tired up with Lightndarkness on the framework thread.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have a mp3 of the JFK speech for your download, to add some fuel to the fire.

JFK secret society speech

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness

I note a pattern with most of these exposed theorists: they all seem to be in it for the money primarily. It is fascinating to see what the love of money will drive people to do. I wonder what they would make up theories about if masonry wasn't around? Boyscouts? Elks?

Hmmm. "Exposed" theorists. To be fair, that's all of us here. The question is, who is honestly trying to fit the evidence to the theory, as opposed to indignantly insisting the evidence MUST be pointing elsewhere - just not here?

And if we, who have the "theory" based on much evidence and rational deduction that some Masons are very much at the...er...heart...of the matter in the clear takeover of the world in general and the US of A in particular... If we could be offered counter explanations with solid data, we'd be happy to find something more plausible.

Never happens.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join