It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend says this is his best pickup line...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm not surprised it would work, it's darn near amazing what a guy can get away with if he has the confidence just to do it.

I'll never forget the time I went to the mall and seen this amazingly attractive girl sitting alone on a bench outside reading. Without hesitation or missing a step, I made a beeline straight to her and sat down beside her. I small talked about 30 seconds, if that much, then leaned in and started making out with her. She was happy to oblige.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachelor

Ahh, man, I love it when things like that happen!

I had one the other night at the club that was like that
:w:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow, ok its like this most people when in a relationship are happy and more confident in themselves which leads to more attention recieved from members of the opposite sex in casual places. Remeber the last girl you dated how all of a sudden these women were always flirting with you? It isnt that you are involved that made you attrctive it is your level of confidence was higher and as a consequence were not concerned with wether or not she liked you. you dont need pickup lines, you dont need to have vast stores of material wealth, you dont have to gave the most muscular body and you most certainly dont need to pretend to have a girlfriend,you simply need to be comfortable with yourself when you are happy with who you are you wont even have to say or do anything they will come to you.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join