It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Cheney To Be 'Mock' Impeached While Visiting In Tulsa, May 2nd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

VP Cheney To Be 'Mock' Impeached While Visiting In Tulsa, May 2nd

www.opednews.com

While the Vice President rubs elbows at Tulsa's Crowne Plaza Hotel, local patriots will be outside shedding light on crimes committed by Mr Cheney over the last eight years.

Asked on a national television program if he understood that 80% of Americans thought that the Iraq war was a mistake, his reply was,"So?"

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I would advise these folks to be VERY careful trying to "deliver" this paper to Insaney...The last guy who even SPOKE to him in a less than favorable manner at a shopping mall got himself roughed up and arrested by SS.

I applaud these guys for their efforts at speaking up, I just hope this doesn't turn ugly...

With the help of a 14 FOOT TALL PUPPET, the STATUE OF LIBERTY and a MOCK IMPEACHMENT TRIAL the Vice President will be brought to justice. When the fun is over and a paper verdict is handed down, members of the Tulsa Impeachment Committee will attempt to deliver the paper to the Vice President inside the hotel.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm all for expressing your right to free speech, but what do these people think they will accomplish, mock success? Maybe a mock revolution? Maybe these people should figure out a mock good idea, like mock killing themselves. I just see this as a waste of time, considering nobody will listen and Cheney will not actually be impeached.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sounds like a circus for sure.

On one hand I think this does not help their cause. I can only imagine how foolish the media will make them look after applying a nice little "spin" to the story. People need to speak out for whatever they feel passionate about but when they take it to such extremes, it often alienates them from those who might otherwise take their side.

Seems a bit over the top...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well I will wait to comment on this one..

When the fun is over and a paper verdict is handed down, members of the Tulsa Impeachment Committee will attempt to deliver the paper to the Vice President inside the hotel.

You see! the verdict has not been announced yet. Innocent until proven guilty.

It's not over until the fat lady is up on terrorism charges.

new topics

top topics

join