It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters: Code Red episode

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Originally posted by JeepGal
Man, I started watching and once again, I fell asleep.

Me too, JeepGal. What's wrong with us? I can't even stay awake for an hour long show. You should see how full my dvr is. I need to watch the last 15 minutes of about 23 programs.

Anyway, this incident was fascinating. So much corroberating evidence that cannot be discounted or debunked. There are not very many cases such as this. And there are no videos or pictures for people to pick apart.

Good job, Hunters!

I have to agree. Now that I've stayed awake to watch the entire show, it was actually pretty good. One point made that I found really interesting was this... if the objects were simply weather balloons, as the "UFO Officer" stated in his official report, then why would they need to send a plane up to investigate?

I was thrilled with the fact that there were no stupid experiments. Much better job on this episode. But I'm still reserving judgement on this program until I've seen the next episode. This one may have been a fluke!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JeepGal
One point made that I found really interesting was this... if the objects were simply weather balloons, as the "UFO Officer" stated in his official report, then why would they need to send a plane up to investigate?

I had to rewind just to make sure that I heard them right when they said "UFO Officer". But we all knew what his official report would say, didn't we? Weather balloons, gimme a break. I about dropped all my m & m's because I was laughing so hard.

But I'm still reserving judgement on this program until I've seen the next episode. This one may have been a fluke!

Next week's episode is regarding NASA files. I'm looking forward to that one. Previous STS Mission and ISS ufo's are what got me so interested in the subject in the first place.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I enjoy the UFO Hunters show.

I actually like it when they do those experiments/test. Ufo officer, hmmmmm that is interesting. I also like the way they mentioned UFO as Yoofo is that supposed to be a code name.

Guess if you look for government files check under Yoofo

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Well, they finally aired a show claiming the smoking gun of undeniable proof. I guess we can stop watching it now? It was interesting that at least one of these guys was wearing something that looked official as being a member of the air force.

It somewhat reminds me the disclosure project that gives the credits to the witnesses. At least they made it past the weekly reader section this time......sorta.

When I was younger, I used to like I dream of Jeannie because of the connection to these bases and aircraft. I enjoy these trips into the past with our testings of these technologies and I'm looking forward to seeing the advanced anti-gravity propulsions they've been hiding from us.

The really annoying thing about this one show was their use of the WORDS flashing around the screen like some subliminal type of message from Willy Wonka. I would have preferred subtitles.(please)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I also like the way they mentioned UFO as Yoofo is that supposed to be a code name.

I believe that's because in the transcripts they spelt things how they were pronounced. You could hear, when they played parts of the tape, that the person pronounced it 'ufo' (yoofo) instead of U-F-O.

What I found interesting about this episode were the details of the so called UFO Officer, his report and how the other military personal described him.

The claim that the UFO Officer "was unexperienced and wasn't a trained observer" or some words to that effect, are completely ridiculous and make no sense.

Are you telling me that someone from the Foreign Technology Division, the people who tested and studied (and most likely reverse-engineered) foreign hardware, weren't trained observers? He was most likely the most trained observer that was on the base at the time, as it's probably part of his job to (try to) identify foreign planes, as well as domestic! Otherwise what was the point of his job?

And yet these officers claim that he took a look at it, saw red and green blinking lights and therefor came to the conclusion that it was an airplane and didn't gave another thought about it.

Not to mention that then, in the report, he wrote that the objects were weather balloons! And it was demonstrated that no balloons were launched from Edwards and they didn't even have a unit there that launched weather balloons. What the hell?

Taking all those things in consideration, I really found it interesting that these military people - who came forward; commented on audio that was classified for 30 years; said that they believed this wasn't balloons, airplanes or stars - rejected any possibility that the UFO Officer might have covered up what really happened there in his report, even though that's what the evidence suggests to me.

Unless, of course, we accept the notion that the UFO Officer from the Foreign Technology Division wasn't a trained observer, and that in the time that took him to write the report, he forgot that he identified the objects as planes and said they were weather balloons...

Yes, that makes sense.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by danx]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
The claim that the UFO Officer "was unexperienced and wasn't a trained observer" or some words to that effect, are completely ridiculous and make no sense.

Are you telling me that someone from the Foreign Technology Division, the people who tested and studied (and most likely reverse-engineered) foreign hardware, weren't trained observers? He was most likely the most trained observer that was on the base at the time, as it's probably part of his job to (try to) identify foreign planes, as well as domestic! Otherwise what was the point of his job?

Good point danx. It's important to note that this was at the time of the Cold War, even though tensions were beginning to ease. So yes, I'm sure that the "UFO Officer" would have known exactly what he was looking at and would have been well trained to discern between any and all planes (commercial and military), balloons and/or ufo's. And that any activity such as this would have been extremely scrutinized.

Rush

[edit on 2-5-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
it cent be becose why a ufo need at a mileteri base and area 51 is up to him may be the ufo lost his way to area 51!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
From the Condon Report:

We express here our grateful appreciation to the many organizations and individuals who have rendered valuable assistance to our study. It is impracticable to list all of the hundreds of members of the general public who have made suggestions or written about their experiences. We apologize if we have overlooked any who should be specially recognized. Those to whom we owe particular thanks are:

Further on in entry number ten on the appreciation list is:

U.S. Air Force, particularly Lt. Col. Robert Hippler and Lt. Col. Hector Quintanilla, and Dr. William Price and Dr. J. Thomas Ratchford of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, for prompt and efficient responses to our requests for information, and great tact in not influencing the course of the study. Also the UFO officers at all of the various Air Force bases for reports and general cooperation.

So, I guess it not such a big secret after all. Too bad the guys at UFO hunters didn't bother to read up before going to Edwards AFB.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join