It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Run Up To Full Blown Fascism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

The Run Up To Full Blown Fascism?

www.opednews.com

The news out of LA today is that over 300 allegations of racial discrimination by the LAPD have been dismissed by an internal oversight committee. There is a potential for riots in relation to this lack of justice and to last week's innocent man/50 bullets/NYPD acquittal decision as well. Factor in the corporate owned mainstream media's atrocious handling of the first black presidential candidate and it's not hard to see the potential for outrage to spill out onto the streets and then manifest into the "domestic catastrophe" that the current administration so desperately wants. This is in order to implement their "presidential directives" that restructure the federal government and put the real Constitutional patriots with dissident voices behind bars.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hmm, the author brings up some interesting points I hadn't thought of...Are the gov and their sock puppets trying to incite the race issue, in hopes of creating riots that could trigger a marshal law clampdown?

Personally, I think they're putting these issues more into place because the ENTIRE population is waking up and is flat out sick of being supressed and kicked under their rules and policies, while they continue to commit virtually every crime we have a law for, and be held to ZERO accountability. The Fascist Police State they are pushing for will crush the dissent and uprising they can see is starting to form...

Another possible scenario allowing for Continuity of Government directives, are the Cheney-led military disaster simulation drills that will be conducted next week. A 9/11 redo comes to mind. And yet another possibility is that Mother Nature will oblige the plans of the wicked and evil imperialists and provide the necessary catastrophic emergency that calls for "orderly succession" and "appropriate transition of leadership." In fact many scenarios can be imagined by the words "including localized acts of nature, accidents, and technological or attack-related emergencies" that also appear in the version of the national security and presidential directives NSPD 51 and HSPD-20 that were released by the office of the press secretary on May 9, 2007. These plans make it rather easy for the current administration to implement full blown martial law so shouldn't we be paying more attention to them? Is it possible that the reason that the US population doesn't seem concerned with the potential for dictatorship provided by these "laws" is that there has been little to no discussion of them by the corporate owned mainstream media? And Cheney's lawyers now say he cannot be touched by Congressional oversight. That's a treasonous anti-Constitutional can of worms in and of it's self.

www.opednews.com

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Hmm, the author brings up some interesting points I hadn't thought of...Are the gov and their sock puppets trying to incite the race issue, in hopes of creating riots that could trigger a marshal law clampdown?

www.opednews.com

No, you didn't think of that before? You are posting nothing but Anti-Bush, Anti-War articles as "breaking news". Barely anything you post qualifies as "news" never mind "breaking news". Take your slant elsewhere, this is supposed to be a news forum, not a political discussion on Bush and the current gov't. We're not here to debate Bush, theres other forum for that. If your gonna keep posting here, at least post something that qualifies as news.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

LOL. Wake the hell up out of your brainwashed slumber homie.

If you can't see all the improvisions and Bills being passed by our gov, then you need to do some serious homework. We are in a bad way, with things getting worse by the day, and gov apologists like you are not only not helping, you're COMPOUNDING the problem. We ARE fast starting to resemble a Fascist Police State---Sorry if that hurts you or your hero Dumbya's feelings to expose it.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

No doubt this is fascism. We're already there. And it only gets worse by recruiting high school dropouts as the people who enforce our laws.

If you hire cops who have a grudge against society before they even become cops, you've got a group of people willing to do anything to impress their masters and further their oppression.

One of a few reasons not to live in Portland, OR or Phoenix, AZ.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think ppskylight wants us to watch fox 'news' for the real factual low down on events , your trashy link is just propoganda anti-bush anti-american anti-patriot anti-american flag anti US marine corps BS .

I am now watching Fox news : Programming link established

We kicked your arse , we saved your arse in germany.

We could nuke you and be home for lunch .

We are the greatest nation ever ever to have existed if you don't agree, just leave the country .

Gimma phat oil foo.

program link aborted

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

LOL. Wake the hell up out of your brainwashed slumber homie.

If you can't see all the improvisions and Bills being passed by our gov, then you need to do some serious homework. We are in a bad way, with things getting worse by the day, and gov apologists like you are not only not helping, you're COMPOUNDING the problem. We ARE fast starting to resemble a Fascist Police State---Sorry if that hurts you or your hero Dumbya's feelings to expose it.

You expose nothing but your own ignorance of the state of the world we're living in. America is among the last strongholds of freedom, and the things the government has been doing are only ensuring this country remains free.
If you disagree with Bush's policies and the Republican way, you sure wouldn't like living under Sharia law, or have to bow down to a dictator like North Korea or Iran. (No, Iran's elections are not free, and are indeed predetermined.) You can vote, be happy. This is democracy, if you dont agree with it, then go out and vote. That is what you can do to change this country. But since you don't agree with the democratic outcome of the last 2 presidential elections, hey, minus well accuse them of being torturers, warmongers, and fascists right? Minus well spread propaganda about water boarding being torture, or America descending into a state of fascism. If you want to see fascists who torture and kill people, look at the Taliban, or Al-Queda, or Iran's anti-semetic holocaust denials. What about parts of Africa, full of warlords and militias in the poor countries. You don't know how good you have it, if you're complaining about America's "Lack of freedom", then you need to get out and experience the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

LOLOLOLOL....HAHA...."Freedom"

*Freedom to choose a candidate for POTUS that gives two turds about the average american, or helping to move our nation in a better direction.

*Freedom OVER ONE'S OWN BODY to choose what we can and cannot consume...

*Freedom of the Press

*Freedom from taxation

Should I keep going on with the wonderful ILLUSION of freedom that people like you have bought into?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

...I would have to see each and every report of "racism" ..

Because blacks will scream racism at anyone if they get caught in the act of a crime..

And if the racist blacks want to riot.. they typically riot in their own neighborhoods soo.. meh, what ever..

I don't see this as "facism.." .. And I don't think many people know what Facism is.. because aquitting police is not Facism.. its... government.. ???

Anyways, non-story imo. 3 officers aquitted in NY which where BLACK for shooting a BLACK GUY is inciting racial tension shows blacks will use any excuse to run around in the streets with a mega phone.

PS. Sorry if this is politically incorrect. But I don't give a damn.

PSS .. the Constitution does not say anything about freedom from Taxation. Only taxation without representation.

[edit on 4/30/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No, that is fine . I think you defined Racism perfectly there .

line 2

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Yeah, I know, but I was just trying to make a point...Who the hell REALLY considers themself free here? Are you ever truly going to OWN your house or land? As long as you pay your taxes on it---You are a permanent tax-slave to the gov.

How free are you when you can't consume Cannabis or Psilocybin Mushrooms for fear of being thrown in jail? You don't have say-so over your own body, Big Brother does!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylight
America is among the last strongholds of freedom, and the things the government has been doing are only ensuring this country remains free.

Yeah, man! You tell him!

Don't you people get it? The terrorists hate our freedoms, so our government has to take away those freedoms so that the terrorists have nothing to hate, and therefore, will not attack us anymore.

God! Wake the hell up!

If you disagree with Bush's policies and the Republican way, you sure wouldn't like living under Sharia law, or have to bow down to a dictator like North Korea or Iran.

Yes, because Bush's policies are the shining symbol of freedom that we all hope and dream for; rising gas prices, increasing national debt, needless war, housing crises, food shortages, inflation, conditions placed on constitutional liberties, unnecessary security measures, living in a constant state of fear and forming an unauthorized, unconstitutional union with our two neighboring nations without even being offered a rigged populace vote on the subject.

That's what I call freedom!

And guess what? Its either that freedom or nothing. You have to choose. That's how free you are. You get to choose between Bush's way of doing things or Ahmadinejad's way of doing things. You have the freedom to choose the freedoms they give you the freedom to choose, and you have the freedom to blindly accept those freedoms while having the freedom to ignore that you should have the freedom to choose your own style of freedoms.

Isn't that about right?

(No, Iran's elections are not free, and are indeed predetermined.)

You got that right! America's voting isn't predetermined! No sir-eeeeee!!!

You can vote, be happy.

Amen, brother! You have the freedom to vote for who they want you to vote for! BE HAPPY!

This is democracy, if you dont agree with it, then go out and vote.

-testing, testing-

Hello America! Welcome to your Democracy! YOU, yes YOU have the power to make change! YOU, yes YOU have the right to determine your own future!

This November, GO OUT AND VOTE! MAKE CHANGE, AMERICA!

This message brought to you by the oil corporations, banking interests, Wall Street, the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, Halliburton, the health industry and the military industrial complex.

By the way, we're a Constitution-based Federal Republic, not a Democracy. Our democratic voting system is a vote of the majority, but that majority is corporate America. Your vote means about as much as that dollar bill in your wallet.

But since you don't agree with the democratic outcome of the last 2 presidential elections, hey, minus well accuse them of being torturers, warmongers, and fascists right?

But since you don't agree with the overwhelming amount of evidence that shows that torture, warmongering and fascism is truly going on, hey, might as well claim they're great people in the business of politics to serve the American people's interests, right?

Minus well spread propaganda about water boarding being torture, or America descending into a state of fascism.

Yeah, "minus" well.

If you want to see fascists who torture and kill people, look at the Taliban, or Al-Queda, or Iran's anti-semetic holocaust denials. What about parts of Africa, full of warlords and militias in the poor countries. You don't know how good you have it, if you're complaining about America's "Lack of freedom", then you need to get out and experience the world.

Well since you have experienced the world, please show us examples of the torturing and killing going on in Iran and North Korea. Show us the Taliban and Al Qaeda. I'm not talking about FOX News articles. I want actual proof that you obtained yourself.

That's fair, right? I mean, we "conspiracy nuts" are expected to produce concrete proof for our claims. So shouldn't you as well?

Lets see it, man.

[edit on 4/30/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

LOL...Pure poetry...Star for you man. Glad to see some of the "awakened" folks chiming in here. It's hard to vote for any change when THEY are the ones who "pre-select" the list we choose from! I'm amazed that there are still people out there that have not awoken to this all-too-transparent reality!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Umm I only agree with you on the point this is not breaking news...

WE HAVE KNOWN THIS FOR AT LEAST 6 YEARS NOW~!!!!!!

The fact is they dont hate us for our freedoms they hate us because we get in their business and occupy their lands in the name of oil. The fact is we are dealing with a lot of blowback from the past 25 years of foreign policy. That is from Carter to the Bushy now.

What did it cost? A lot of money, lives, and our freedom....Im assuming your are either young or dont know your history but I recommend you do some research before saying some of the things your are spouting..

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here is an interesting vid of Naomi Wolf giving a lecture at University of Washington last fall. She draws some chilling parallels between current events in the US today with other faschist shifts which have taken place in many other countries in the past.

48 minutes, but I found it to be time very well spent.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Yeah, I know, but I was just trying to make a point...Who the hell REALLY considers themself free here? Are you ever truly going to OWN your house or land? As long as you pay your taxes on it---You are a permanent tax-slave to the gov.

How free are you when you can't consume Cannabis or Psilocybin Mushrooms for fear of being thrown in jail? You don't have say-so over your own body, Big Brother does!

Don't know about not being able to smoke weed because I don't but for the rest of your post I 110% agree.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Don't know about not being able to smoke weed because I don't but for the rest of your post I 110% agree.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Maomi Wolf is an absolute PATHETIC excuse for a historian (as, Wolf is NOT a Historian) and is completely politically biased.

At least when other historians and even my self compare America to other declining powers through history, it is in a historic context and in an unbiased way.

Essentially, America is going the way she says it is.. she got that right.. she just used all the wrong conclusions to come to this fact.

She's about dumb.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Maomi Wolf is an absolute PATHETIC excuse for a historian (as, Wolf is NOT a Historian) and is completely politically biased.

It's true she's not a historian.

She's about dumb.

Well...

Wolf was born in San Francisco, California in 1962. Her father, Leonard Wolf, is an author. She attended Lowell High School and debated in regional speech tournaments as a member of the Lowell Forensic Society. She attended Yale University, where she received in 1984 her Bachelor of Arts in English literature; she was a Rhodes Scholar at New College, Oxford from 1985 to 1987.
en.wikipedia.org...

I finished reading her book, The Shock Doctrine - The Rise of Disaster Capitalism and consider her anything BUT dumb (personally).

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just read my post above and realize I responded to a comment by PPsky but didnt post about the thread so Ill do it here...

If you define fascism as a corporate controlled country then yeah I dont think there is a question this is a corporate controlled country and it has been since at least 1812....there have been many presidents who try to bring it back into the peoples hands but they get assassinated or get a congress that is bought off...If you look at what started the civil war it wasnt over slavery it was the power the northern big industry held ...we all know how that turned out....we are there boys and girls and the passing of the FED and IRS in 1913 was the icing on the cake.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join