It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Bush Administration Insider Says 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Video: Bush Administration Insider Says 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

www.youtube.com

This appears to have just been added to youtube yesterday. I'm unsure of when the actual testimony took place. This is Morgan Reynolds, former Chief Economist with the Bush administration in 2001-2002. He implicates Bush directly, saying "President Bush, come out with your hands up!"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Add to the list ANOTHER top official, this time one formerly serving with the ever criminalistic Bush Cabal...Definitely worth a watch IMHO.

I haven't figured out how to imbed the vid yet, so if a mod would kindly step in, I'd appreciate it.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey DD.. you should start a list of all the officials who have some forward.

Anyway. the top button where it says youtube video. click that button. Then, put the youtube video number in it. Example : tHXM97aYo_o

where the link says v= it is the numbers and letters after that

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

thought i would help you out

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That clip was from from the Chicago 911 Truth Conference in June of 2006.

It appears that clip has been on you tube for about 8 months now (based on the dates of comments) but I found it on nomoregames.net.

~~edited to add the word Chicago.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by TLynn]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nice.

Check out this link to see Morgan Reynolds' website.

It contains many pages of interesting reading regarding 9/11.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link, I cannot believe I didn't link it when I put in nomoregames.net (laughing at myself here!)

However, the clip on youtube is only a short version of that. The one I saw was closer to an hour. Took me a bit, but I found it for anyone that is interested in viewing the entire hours worth.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Does he have any proof? Not even physical evidence, I just mean proof as in he heard something. Possibly something he was required to do while he was under the administration?

I just wanted to know if it was this guy speculating based off of the same things everyone else does.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Proof is good, it would be nice to have as much proof about 9/11 as these 3 vids show about the Oklahoma City Bombing. Check them out if you haven't already.
911: THE ROAD TO TYRANNY - Oklahoma City Bombing - Pt. 1/3

911: THE ROAD TO TYRANNY - Oklahoma City Bombing - Pt. 2/3

911: THE ROAD TO TYRANNY - Oklahoma City Bombing - Pt. 3/3

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Again, this is not breaking news and your posting in the wrong section. Thanks for making the breaking news section a freaking mess today with nothing but liberal, anti-bush propaganda. all from the same person. Does this not SCREAM political agenda? THIS ISN'T NEWS, THE VIDEO IS 8 MONTHS OLD.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

Who died and made you mod of this forum? Nice that YOU feel you can decide what is and what is not news! You're starting to sound like your hero's in the Bush admin...Whose payroll are you on dude?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

it is okay to be liberal and anti-bush in america, land of the free, dude. very 'american'.
why do you make it seem like it's some kind of distasteful behaviour for people to come to their own conclusions, as opposed to those spoon-fed directly from the pentagon psyops dept. to the news outlets?

look, everyone, another anti-bush = anti-american meme pusher.

neocons = fascists. that's the meme i like to push.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by billybob]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This one is quite interesting as well... Bush's Odd Behavior on the Morning of 9/11

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I just wanted to know if it was this guy is speculating based off of the same things everyone else does (or does he know something we don't)?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

that IS awesome.
irrefutable, too.

top topics

join