It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Reasons: Governments supress alien intelligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Um, I don't know if that was a metaphore, but 'cellular memory' certainly not why the human body feels phantom limb's.

The point about everything we buy is made by them, I'm sure will displease Taiwan.

All bird's don;t depend on their mothers throughout their life, like most animals, can you name even birds 5 that do?...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Top reasons your list is worthless.

Originally posted by menguard
1.They are in collaboration with a group that doesn't see eye to eye with the rest of the world.

2. General districts present chaos and dis-order.

3. Everything we purchase is made by them.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by menguard]

1. Lists are disjointed and do not present arguments with even two, let alone more, logical seps in a coherent sequence.

Axioms can be single statements, but not arguments. Arguments can be made from statements in your list, and have been.

However, you have no argument, and you really have no point. You have a sequence of disjointed and rather random looking statements. As soon as you try to develop it, you need to be consistent and coherent, all of those pesky things required of ... actual logical argument.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by 987931]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello menguard, interesting points you make here, strrd and flggd.
I give you my personal opinion of them nothing more and one by one for as far as I understand them correctly.
Those I don’t understand I mark with ? and maybe you will be so kind to reframe that remark a bit.

You said; Governments suppress alien intelligence.
And you are right, and all the ET hardware and on are in the hands of an enormous power that once started as the so called “Military Industrial Complex” of where President Eisenhower warned for.
1.They are in collaboration with a group that doesn't see eye to eye with the rest of the world.

They are for decades in some sort of “collaboration” with a group with false intents.
They refused back then to collaborate with another group with more positive intents because they where to greedy for alien technology, and because they had as demand to give up there nuclear weapons.

2. General districts present chaos and dis-order.

?

3. Everything we purchase is made by them.

Not everything but definitely much.

4.They are our soul collaborators for Foreign missions.

?

5.The Government steals space knowledge and technology from them.

As much as they can.

6.The future really counts on who opens up the 'diplomatic affairs' of people from foreign lands.

Is that not done already then, or do you mean by foreign lands perhaps ET’s?

7.Socrates said it best when he said have it all or nothing, a general key to making somebodies vote count.

I agree.

8.Space people aren't bad they are free thinkers.

Many are benevolent but sorely not all, we are lucky that the ones that are benevolent are in control and that we are the creation of at least one of them.

9.Intelligence is backed by the people that direct the light.

?

10. The world would have to be re-arranged to fit their habitation.

Absolute and I think/really hope that that is coming to happen very soon.

These are the first ten; the others will follow if you want.

[edit on 1/5/08 by spacevisitor]

[edit on 1/5/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
So...hang on a second...

If these aliens are so evolved, so more intelligent than us, have such wonderful technology, and are in general so far above us...then how in the world would a bunch of pitiful little humans be able to cover-up anything they do?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

No one said, "we are stupid", but we are entertaining to those above us in the intelligence department.

Its like watching your kid going in for a slam dunk knowing he is only three feet tall and can't reach the hoop.

There are intelligences way below ours as a whole. We are in the middle of the ladder which is important, there is room for growth, and we are not entirely on our own.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
And your responses to the other salient points raised, are...?

If you're going to post a long list of item's and people reply with points and questions about them, the least you can do is answer them. I realise you may not have time right now, but I see far too many OP's skipping answering questions except those that they can give the most vague or bizzare answers too.

Not ragging on you or anything, just please view this as a reminder to check for things you haven' answered, I know when thread jumps to a new page it can be hard to keep up with everything in themxi...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

Hey VectorJ,

Would you like to add to the list, perhaps you know what I have missed, my list can grow I don't ignore truths. My truth maybe someones elses out there that shares the same stance, but I leave that for them to decide.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

I think you misunderstood me menguard, or else I didn;texplain myself correctly. I have nothing to add to your list, in fact my questions in an earlier post question the presence of some of the items on your list, and I was hoping that you would respond to the points raised by myself and others. Sory if our wires got crossed on what I was talking about, I'm not altogether with it right now, final exam season...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

Understandable, just remember (to give yourself) some alone time away from the books. Study is only good if you can retain what you are reading.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here ya go.

ADD TO THE LIST.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
How about this:

0) Governments aren't suppressing "alien intelligence".

They can't, any more than they can suppress the seasons.

Aliens, if they're here, are suppressing "alien intelligence".

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The reason why they suppress intelligence of a non-earthly origin is to prevent people from rebelling against their captors.

Spiritual Heirarchy, or Spiritual Hierarchy you decide.

Civilsation was setup from OUTSIDERS.

Remember we were PUT HERE.

How about we put ourselves here to streetsweep the planet. Coming into another density from another world would make one forget their journey when they came down here. The dumbing down process, so to speak, don't forget your SPACE HERITAGE, OR SPACE HEIRTAGE

[edit on 24-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
From the original list:

5.The Government steals space knowledge and technology from them.

Uh, ok - except this contradicts another item on the list.

42. Aliens of a 'Higher Order' cannot be manipulated by those on the lower rings of the ladder.

Another contradiction:

8.Space people aren't bad they are free thinkers.

but...

26.They don't like people changing without their approval.

Yeah, this reminds me of some historically prominent fellow who said, "to choose one’s victims, to prepare one’s plan minutely, to slake an implacable vengeance, and then to go to bed ... there is nothing sweeter in the world." Stalin something-or-other? Jeff? Josef? Something like that.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
43. Because our leaders know history, and know what happens when a sufficiently technologically advanced cultures meets an indigenous culture.

44. It is not the aliens they worry about, but the germs they bring with them.

45. The government has no idea what's going on.

46. There are no aliens, and no cover up.

I have to say these are the only real reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join