It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Reasons: Governments supress alien intelligence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
1.They are in collaboration with a group that doesn't see eye to eye with the rest of the world.

2. General districts present chaos and dis-order.

3. Everything we purchase is made by them.

4.They are our soul collaborators for Foreign missions.

5.The Government steals space knowledge and technology from them.

6.The future really counts on who opens up the 'diplomatic affairs' of people from foreign lands.

7.Socrates said it best when he said have it all or nothing, a general key to making somebodies vote count.

8.Space people aren't bad they are free thinkers.

9.Intelligence is backed by the people that direct the light.

10. The world would have to be re-arranged to fit their habitation.

11.The order out in space is constructed by the law of living.

12.Future presentations result in cosmic catastrophies.

13.Change is in-operable at this time.

14.The speed of determination, depends on the avenue or length for the people to comprehend.

15.The Earth is collecting a lot of space dust to change the world.

16.The Government doesn't think we can support their intelligent lifestyle.

17.The Government has had some people be reconstructed to be placed on other Earth based planets.

18.Change is only for the light.

19. Nothing outside of god will prevail.

20. The movement of growth quickens the state of denial.

21.They do not make moves out into space without E.T.s approval. Some do but they are short changed.

22.Extraterrestrials technology is far superior to us.

23. Older civilisations have established more space ports to dock from.

24. Bringing in other enviroments could mean fore-closure on Earths security.

25.Free energy dispells any disasters.

26.They don't like people changing without their approval.

27.The fear factor at Earth is high when encountered with the unknown.

28.The energy of a HIGHER VIBRATION will rid Earth of all ab-normalties.

29.When a young bird sees its mother it depends on it throughout its lifetime.

30. All secret space programs will have to unveil their devilish plots to keep the earth from spilling over.

31.Space People are all over this Earth in another density outside human perception.

32. Alien Intelligence has the ability of sending an energy current directly into Earth and aleviating any FEARS.

34. The most important part about them is they are free to communicate on a scale that is not common to humans in a formal state.

35.They are incapable of fear in their density of living.

36.They live like gods do.

37.Honesty is the potential for growth.

38.The Government doesn't want a human rebellion on there hands.

39.Our genetic coding is placed on more then one planet.

40.People will demand to know the truth, and the truth may not be negotiable for the human mind.

41.One alien has the equality of potential of the whole of humankind put together, this would be the higher species of alien in relation to or thereof.

42. Aliens of a 'Higher Order' cannot be manipulated by those on the lower rings of the ladder.

43.The Earth species is a vehicle for 'foreign intelligence' to move around in.

44. "The 'human body' is a space vehicle to move around in on this planet but there are other vehicles, some different and some not so different, but vehicles for travel mind you"

[edit on 30-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
3. Everything we purchase is made by them.

I stopped reading right there. Did you cut and paste this list from somewhere else or do you actually believe all these claims? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Everything on this planet is not unique, many planets have what we have, and many civilisations in the past have had what we have.

this is from my knowing, (so take of it) what- you -will and move on.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

There has to be something to take to be able to take something from it.

Since there is nothing here, I am moving on!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
43. Because our leaders know history, and know what happens when a sufficiently technologically advanced cultures meets an indigenous culture.

44. It is not the aliens they worry about, but the germs they bring with them.

45. The government has no idea what's going on.

46. There are no aliens, and no cover up.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My top 5:

1. Exotic technology is the closest thing to strategic perfection at this stage of human evolution.

2. Aliens have no need or understanding for / of economic (monetary), social, political or moral values of humans. Therefore, we are indeed their little experiment - how many humans want to be on that 'ant hill' for eternity? What if we woke up tomorrow morning and discovered that big brother has a bigger (untouchable) brother - what would you do, how would you feel? Your military - useless; your prayers - useless; your existence - miniscule and insignificant!!

Thus, economic, social, political and moral values would take a peripherial stance in future generations. Life, as we know it, would collapse.

3. Humans would destroy either themselves or (try to destroy) the aliens given their inferiority complex of not being the 'alpha' species.

4. Information is power - power is money - money is control. Who would give that away? Government and globalist corporations make people believe they have the true intelligence of the human species.

5. There are no intelligent life forms to supress (in this sense, aliens could be an alias of the secret Government).

6. No one on this planet has a clue what they are dealing with and therefore it is not within their control to supress anything. We are at the mercy of those saucer-shaped UFO's and dodgy camera operators who cannot take a clean shot!

That makes 50 something! I'll give 100 of my points to the one who makes the 100 mark.

Brei.

(Yes, thats 6)!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Everything on this planet is not unique, many planets have what we have, and many civilisations in the past have had what we have.

If you wish. For what its worth, I do tend to agree with the above statement.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have always thought the most likely reason governments would want to suppress knowledge about aliens in general is that their technology represents a potential or already acquired military asset. We all know how the military feels about letting people know more than they absolutely have to. If aliens are a military secret, it makes sense the military would cover up or deny having any knowledge of them.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I am sure with the 'one hundredth monkey syndrome' others are feeling what we are and doing what we are on other planets on the opposite side of space.

Cellular memory is a funny thing you chop off one of its arms and it still feels its attached.

That cells out in space will want to re-attach back to the body of mankind.

That TREE OF KNOWLEDGE IS SOMETHING ELSE.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Quite an impressive list there, though sadly filled with the usual conspiracy theorest drivel and tired arguments.

You know, NASA and ESA have to battle for every penny. All they have to do is announce that they've found life elsewhere and they'd get unlimited funds! You know they needn't go the whole way, all they have to do is suggest there's life on Mars and leave it open ended with a few "interesting" looking photographs and the conspracy theorests will do the rest! Hell I'm surprised they haven't tried it already!...Oh.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by timelike]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

Quite an impressive list there, though sadly filled with the usual conspiracy theorest drivel and tired arguments.

You know, NASA and ESA have to battle for every penny. All they have to do is announce that they've found life elsewhere and they'd get unlimited funds! You know they needn't go the whole way, all they have to do is suggest there's life on Mars and leave it open ended with a few "interesting" looking photographs and the conspracy theorests will do the rest! Hell I'm surprised they haven't tried it already!...Oh.

A conspirator is any body that will hold knowledge over you without you knowing and then tax you for the dollar amount not paid.

I am not that person nor label, I give without condition, but the condition is dependent on your learning.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

[
A conspirator is any body that will hold knowledge over you without you knowing and then tax you for the dollar amount not paid.

Oh dear more conspiracy theorest drivel. You know if you only you guys took the time to learn a little science and have a good look at the world around you wouldn't find it such a frightening place! NASA/ESA results simply confirm my observations of the Planets that I have been making for the last 15 years.

I am not that person nor label, I give without condition, but the condition is dependent on your learning.

Indeed, but what are you giving us so freely mengaurd? That's the real question isn't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by timelike

Your sciences fall short of my vision, my vision is short of your learning, my learning is outside your parameter, but know I continue to grow within.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yes mate, I'm sure you're visions are unique and light years ahead of mankind, good stuff. However, try to master "thinking inside the box" before you have a go at the next level, yes?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

"The world revolves around ideas not time"

Time is sombodies vision, that has been milked. I believe a new vision is in order.

"Outside your time inside your space"

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Mildly interesting. I presume you're the highly creative indivdual to introduce us to this new vision? Prey tell...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You don't have to pray for me to tell, but know, and that will be enough grasshopper.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well that's just as well since I don't have a God to pray to! However, I have gleamed enough information from the little exchange to put you safely in the crank pile. I thought as much, still the exchange has been mildly amusing though since you have nothing original or new to offer (naturally) it's becoming a little tedious and I feel like paying a visit to the real world for a bit. Always nice to meet people who think they have all of lifes little secrets solved though!

Good luck with your visions and what not!!!

Best wishes,

Timelike.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Dear One,

That is exactly what life is an 'energy exchange', at its highest level.

You didn't come in here searching for me, you came searching for yourself through me, I was a conduit to you for you, that's it nothing more.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I think the government has just been waiting for the the "mindset"of the world to change-like it has been and is today.Thats why you have been seeing a "trickle down"of bits of information and movies.Certain discoveries being made of expsolar systems,discovery of organic gases on other planets,microbs on meteroites,etc.

Also the multitudes of movies and tv series that are besed on ET interaction I think are being put out to get us used to the idea of ET's.I would say very soon we will have a disclosure-how full the disclosure is may be a different story however.

We are in a much,much more scientific mindset today,so I don't think it will be the huge "shock"that it woulda' been in the past,espically with religion and the incomprehension of certain technology and extraterrestrial life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join