It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain accused of accepting improper donations from Rothschilds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

McCain accused of accepting improper donations from Rothschilds

www.guardian.co.uk

A US campaign watchdog has accused presumptive Republican president nominee John McCain of violating election laws by accepting campaign contributions from two prominent Londoners.

At issue is a fundraising luncheon held in March at London's Spencer House, during McCain's swing through the United Kingdom. An invitation to the event lists Lord Rothschild and Nathaniel Rothschild as hosts, and indicates the event was made possible with their "kind permission".

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Given the amount of conspiracy theories around the Rothschild empire, I'm a bit surprised to see McCain putting himself in this position. My personal opinion is that he has been assured of a win via a rigged vote system and therefore he has very little to worry about. He seems to be coasting along without much of a care in the world.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I thought Hillary was the chosen one...she has the support from both a Rothschild and the Rockefellers a real one two punch...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I had the same thought and expect to see the MSM begin to reflect this soon. In other words, Clinton and Obama will become targets and McCain will be the untouchable media darling.

When I heard he met with the Rothchilds, I figured he got his marching orders as well.

We'll see.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I wanted to start my own thread entitled "Is John McCain Insane?" but I saw your thread, and thought we could work it from the same angle.

What I heard about is, from the Washington Times (a very, very right-wing newspaper here in the DC area...it is so far right, it made a right turn off the road Fox Noise is on) that McCain is very superstitious.

According to the Paper, he carries a Lucky: penny, nickel, quarter, feather, compass and a four-leaf clover. Also, he will not accept a salt shaker from a passer's hand (doesn't mention anything about pepper) and will not throw a hat on a bed.

So, the moniker 'McCrazy' seems quite apt....and HE is the last, best hope for the Republicrats??? Shame.....crying shame....

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mybigunit
I thought Hillary was the chosen one...she has the support from both a Rothschild and the Rockefellers a real one two punch...

I am under the impression that all three candidates have Bilderberger backing. Heck Hillary has been to the closed door meetings, Obama has JP Morgan and McCain has the Rothschilds.

Wonder which one of their backers is going to lose the one dollar bet?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It was Hillary who presumptively received the 'blessing' of an invitation to the Bilderburgs' gathering very early on, so I expected the Rothschild suaree to be more of a courtesy for McCaine. This should be ridiculously entertaining to observe as it unfolds.

Maybe I've been watching too many Hasheem clips.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article (2002) which details some of McCain's involvements with shady people and their shady money during the 80's and 90's. McCain is certainly no stranger to accepting money from criminals. Sounds like he was lucky to have emerged from these dealings unscathed.

John McCain: Are his backers out of prison yet?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The candidates probably already know who is going to win between themselves, and are just acting the roles so everything goes smooth until election day. It doesn't really matter to them whether they win or lose because they're still rich and powerful.

Whoever mentioned the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds own them. When JD Rockefeller died it was revealed that most shares of his company were owned by Rothschilds. He literally sold out to them. It's probably a similar story for JP Morgan.

new topics

top topics

join