It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested Attempting to Cash $360 Billion Check

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kelbtalfenek

Yea, so you have the freedom to post on internet discussion boards.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kelbtalfenek

With any luck......
Seriously.
I'm not one to yell time to thin the herd, but the previous poster that stated this idiot's gonna have ten kids (or already does) is just fodder for the " you are worthless eaters" set. I for one, would not miss this example of human de-evolution one bit. And before anyone says that the poor fool just wasn't allowed to have the opportunity to make a better life for himself, you have to ask yourself, while looking deep into those vacant eyes : "Would it really have mattered?"
I doubt it. I have a plant in my bedroom with a brighter future than this twit....

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
I know, I know. These are really moot questions. The guy is obviously someone who has some serious issues with monetary reality -- the relative value of money. I just cannot believe how intellectually bereft some people in this society are.

This story is, frankly, sad and a bit disturbing on many levels.

And I am left to wonder about this man's mental capacity as well. He was released from jail so I hope that it was determined that he is neither a threat to society or himself. I am also left to wonder if he was told that the check was valid and whether or not he believed it to be true.

I remember years ago some friends and I encountered a young man whom they seemed to know but I did not. They began to tell him about homosexual fantasies that another friend of ours had with him and he believed every word that they told him. He became so angry that I feared he would become violent toward our friend who had no idea what was being said in jest. I told the young man that they were joking and he became instantly relieved. But he believed everything that was told to him as if he had no concept of the possibility to be deceived or lied to. So there are people out there who will believe all that you say because they have not the capacity to know better.

I am unsure if that is the case here with the 360 billion dollar check. Fuller may have been high, or he may have been drunk, or he may just be that ignorant: who knows?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It's true he may not have any concept regarding monetary value.
For all we know he may be a Real Life Rappin' Rainman .

Q: How much is a recording studio?
A: About $360 Billion.
Q: How much is a candybar?
A: About $360 Billion.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow, so that's what Leo Wanta looks like.

Heck you have to call, ahead now days to make sure that the bank has enough cash if you're taking out a tidy sum. Say $5,000 + in a smaller branch.

P

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This guys a legend.He should be everyones hero.Who else would have the minerals to ask for $360 billion?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Proof hes actually dumber then he looks.

Fuller now faces charges of fraud, unlawfully carrying a weapon and possession of marijuana. Officers reported finding less than two ounces of marijuana and a .25-caliber handgun and magazine in his pockets.

While in a patrol car, police said, Fuller blurted out that he is starting his own record label and his girlfriend's mother gave him the money to help him out.

He was gansta.

This guy sounds like he could fit in here in Dayton. There's plenty of young men just like him around town, especially third and main st.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
$$$

All in a days work...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
He had 3 strikes against him and they let him out?!?!?
Let's see this again in slow motion...
1. He commits bank fraud.
2. He has a substantial amount of drugs on him
3. he has a loaded gun on him.

He made bail?!?!?
Who is more retarded?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I would've asked for it in change.
250 billion in quarters
80 billion in dimes
25 billion in nickels
5 billion in pennies
Then I'd never have to worry about the soda machine not taking my ratty dollar bill ever again. Man! That would be so cool!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Check is spelt cheque...

or Cheque...

He was just checking his cheque and it had the wrong amount on it?

He was justing checking his hair when he tried to cash a cheque.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Even dumber than this "criminal" is the bank that had him arrested. What kind of threat is this poor guy to society? If I was the teller and got a check like that I'd just laugh. They're taking themselves far too seriously. :shk:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
What kind of threat is this poor guy to society? If I was the teller and got a check like that I'd just laugh. They're taking themselves far too seriously. :shk:

Officers reported finding less than two ounces of marijuana and a .25-caliber handgun and magazine in his pockets. [color=786cd2]Star-Telegram

The marijuana is irrelevant to me, but I am sure that I would not like to encounter a man of this mind-set while he has a firearm. And he did commit fraud by trying to cash a check without the account holder's permission, as laughable as the amount may be.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well, I guess at least from a business perspective he was looking for an investment.
I'm sure most his homies would much rather spend the cash on liabilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join