It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Arrested Attempting to Cash $360 Billion Check

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Man Arrested Attempting to Cash $360 Billion Check

www.star-telegram.com

He claimed that the money was given to him by his girlfriend's mother to start a record label.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Crooks is dumb.

www.star-telegram.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I would have at least wrote it for $400 billion. You know, just to make sure I had extra money to live on while I created my own record label.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Heh....I wonder if he asked for cash? I'd love to have seen the look on the bank tellers face when he passed the check over.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
He probably just forgot the decimal point. It was doubtless only $3.6 billion.

Given the way the dollar is collapsing, he should have cashed the check six months from now--nobody would blink...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Heres some smarts for ya!

$1,000,000,000 / 100 = 10,000,000 one hundred dollar bills.
Each one weighs about a gram. There are 454 grams in a pound.
10,000,000/454 = 22,026.43 lbs per billion
360 x 22026.43 = 7,929,514.8 lbs of cash hahaha

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Crooks is teh smartz!!1
Why didn't he do what the smarter crooks do and just photocopy cash?
His picture just screams shallow end of the gene pool.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
"I would like that in tens and twenties if you don't mind"

Worth a shot I guess...lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
Crooks is teh smartz!!1
Why didn't he do what the smarter crooks do and just photocopy cash?
His picture just screams shallow end of the gene pool.

LOL.. its the way cops take pictures man, just makes them look dumber then they really are.

I always say, want to be rich? Be proactive. He asked his girl friends mom for money and got it! Way to go dude!

If I ever have a daughter and she brings home an R-tard like that.. I just might give him a billion dollar check to cash.

His girlfriends mom must be rolling haha..

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Proof hes actually dumber then he looks.

Fuller now faces charges of fraud, unlawfully carrying a weapon and possession of marijuana. Officers reported finding less than two ounces of marijuana and a .25-caliber handgun and magazine in his pockets.

While in a patrol car, police said, Fuller blurted out that he is starting his own record label and his girlfriend's mother gave him the money to help him out.

He was gansta.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I can just imagine this Einstein running a business and being successful at it. Anyway, maybe he can start a music business in the big house.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
For sure this guy is a thug I mean look at him he looks like a real winner...with that being said I dont want mine in 10s or 20s I want mine in nickels and dimes
On top of that he blurts it out OMG some people are even to dumb to be a criminal...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
did he think the bank carried that much money...lol

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Ladies and gentlemen, the future of the world. This NWO population reduction is looking better 'n better all the time.......

link   
This man is a bit misguided. The money was better spend going to the gas station and buying a tank of gas for his ride. There may have been enough change to buy a 40 oz'er of his favorite brew.

link   
I have read and re-read this story a couple of times now. I find that I simply shake my head in absolute wonderment at the stupidity that this fellow has demonstrated. I also find myself asking questions: ie. What level of education did this fellow attain? Does the guy have any clue about the value of money? How wealthy did he think his girlfriend's parents were?

I know, I know. These are really moot questions. The guy is obviously someone who has some serious issues with monetary reality -- the relative value of money. I just cannot believe how intellectually bereft some people in this society are.

This story is, frankly, sad and a bit disturbing on many levels.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hope he writes a song about his ordeal. Assuming he knows how to write.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Any bets that this guy will be on the ground in Iraq soon? His is the face of those who are "protecting our freedom."

Sad.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
BT..

He was first in his High School class, he also graduated with Honors with a Bachelors Degree from an online college where he got his 4 year degree in 9 months.

Hes probably also fathered 10 kids.

And he will soon become a number one rap star with his new song "Dem bitches aint givin' me mah moneyz!"

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The post title was enough to send me into a serious roflmaolulz0rg for about three minutes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join