It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your bragging rights! Let's boost a little ego ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i've made a woman orgasm by just kissing her

twice

i'd say that's a pretty great achievement

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

She faked it

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
1. my kids. two brilliant (well, the boy's intelligence is still a question mark) gorgeous kids.
2. a wife that, apparently, still loves me enough to hook up with me at least as often as the seasons change.
3. Broadway Producer. sure the show didn't last long but that was due to 9/11 and having my name in lights on Broadway is pretty damned cool. Hell, I'm even on the ibdb.com site for it.
4. dropped 80+ pounds and kept it off.

I'd say my work with the amigos regarding The Above Network but that is still a work in progress.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Ok aparently I have made someone vomit just by writing.

but seriously this is what pride does to souls.... and it makes me sick... I literally got to go puke after your idiocy....

Score one for the wukkster! Woot!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
1, I gave up my life to care for someone who is extreamly ill, and wheelchair bound, has had cancer 2 times and battles many illnesess, I look after her 24 hours a day 7 days a week,

She is my Grandmother,

I brag about having amazing sisters, one who saved my life in the sea (Oni xx)

Being classed as the Animal whisper lol, As im the first person many come to when there pet is hurt, I tend to be able to calm most down to get them at least to a saftey,

And Being A Super Moderator of ATS

I have met the most amazing people here, And i have almost been here 5 years, thats something to brag about!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Now now Asala, Don't be so modest.

Don't forget being Super awesome, Super cute, Super smart, Super cool. Heck theres not a whole lot about our dear ATS mom that isn't worth braging about.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
shh you

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
I brag about having amazing sisters, one who saved my life in the sea (Oni xx)

we should swap stories. I saved the wife from the sea a few years ago in Mexico.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I have developed/discovered a sense of humor and a state of grace, I never dreamed possible, after spending a large part of my life as a drug addicted, alcoholic, manipulative, lying, cheating, stealing bum.

and once I got stung by a bee and didn't cry.
and I hit the fat man on the trampoline!!!

[edit on 2-5-2008 by whaaa]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
1. my kids. two brilliant (well, the boy's intelligence is still a question mark) gorgeous kids.

This would be the funniest sentence ever if your boy is either a) around 4 years old or b) 14 years or older and he knows you wrote this. I would lol rather hard.

Originally posted by whaaa

WHAT THE HELL IS THE FAT MAN DOING ON THE TRAMPOLINE ANYWAY?! I hope you hit hard enough.

I have another one to add: Last year 2 of my best friends and I went on a world trip and were in close quarters with eachother for 5 weeks straight and not once did we fight or argue or get on eachothers nerves. We went to LA, NY, Toronto, Montreal, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Venice, Berlin and Bangkok and had a ball every single day of the trip. Except for the night in Brussels, cos we missed out train to paris and had to spend the night in a Brussels train station with only our towels/clothes as mattresses as we slept on the ground with randoms strolling around us all night. Oh man... memories...

Keep up the good work guys

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I suppose it's easier than hitting a skinny man on a trampoline.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toy_soldier

So next time you're in brisbane, your first round is on me

I really hope I get the chance to take you up on that offer, and you better have a good Scotch hidden under the bar. I like a Rusty Nail made with a single malt, preferably an Islay.
And of course the bartender gets a tip, I prefer to sit near or at the bar and not deal with a server.
I bet you already have a lot of good stories to tell........... Share some tales.

I guess this post can count as a brag.
I love good Scotch, and I get to drink it often.

I almost missed this when the thread moved to page 2 :shk:

Originally posted by Country Soul

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

I'm very proud that I have been with my husband for over 18 years and we very rarely disagree or fight. We seem to grow closer as the years go by.

Not so fast honey, it was 19 years as of last March 1st.
How quickly you forget.

In my defense I did say over 18 years, and 19+ is more than 18 years.
It's hard for me to remember because it still seems like yesterday when we met.

And hey Hon, you have a lot to brag about.
Just look at all the stuff you do and the things you've accomplished.

For the other members, I know when I look around in the court room on Thursday he'll be sitting near the back watching. He's not always there, but I always look, and if he isn't there he always asks how it went when I get home.

One more brag.........
I finished all my paperwork for the case this afternoon and just need to get some copies done.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

twice

So are you single?? lmao I just HAD to respond to this one...k, back to reading the rest of the posts

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

twice

Well, I thought I was the only one with a man who could do that.
You go ahead and be very proud.
I believe it is a rare ability, and much appreciated.
WIS

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmmm,
I have never told this to any one before, but I guess since I can be partially anonymous here it will be OK.

It was back when Rumania was emancipated, was that '89?.
We had many refugees from there in the country I lived back then.
I was a volunteer at a refugee camp.
Most of the refugees were Rumanian/Hungarian, they had been treated harshly during the realm of Ceaucesco and where despised by the "true" Romanians.
They where basically homeless, not Rumanian not Hungarian.

At one point, before the situation had been solved in Rumania, the government of above mentioned country decided to deport all of the refugees from "my" camp.

I was appalled, a friend advised me to try to get an eye to eye contact with a Member of Parliament.
I had a little more than a week, they had received their deportation papers.
I collected accounts from hundreds of refugees, I asked the politician for a meeting, and one rainy cold evening we had a meeting.
He received all my handwritten accounts and listened to my plead.

I never heard a word from him again, but 245 people out of, if I remember correctly 270, stayed.
Forgive me if my memory fails me here, it wasn't many that were sent back.

They all received a notice that their situation had been reconsidered.
I was very happy, and never told a soul.

Perhaps some will think I didn't' make a difference, but I flatter my self and think I did.

I doubt many know of the fate of the "left over" "Rumarians". A sad story.
WIS

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
1. I am getting married in September

2. I have a son who is in first grade and reads at a 5th grade level and I have a very social daughter. Between the two of them they have already accomplished more than I ever have my whole life and I am proud because of that.

3. I have been published 4 times. One was a poem about being big and beautiful in a book about eating disorders, another was a short story in an erotic magazine and the other two were a couple tarot spreads I created in the 2005 and 2007 tarot lovers calendars.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ive been told ive crushed someones soul.
Im sure they meant figuratively.
I was kinda proud of that because she was a dopey so and so.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence

Well, I thought I was the only one with a man who could do that.
You go ahead and be very proud.
I believe it is a rare ability, and much appreciated.
WIS

Wow thats just great!!
HE should be very proud of that ability.
To the master orgasm giver. What a great lover he must be its good to know you have such a decent man.

When my stepson was 8 years old a street gang of early 20 year olds stole his bicycle literally from underneath him in front of the house back when I lived in a big city.

He came walking in the house crying and told me what had happened. I said "Son I am going to get your bike back"

I jumped in the car and in thick 5 o:clock traffic found the gang one of them riding my sons bike. The one on the bike was a little guy and he took off through the thick traffic so I went up to the biggest one in the group and knocked him off his bike and told him his buddy will either get really hurt or I will get my sons bike back.

I chased that kid through parking lots and would just catch up and he would duck into the thick traffic. I finally caught him and got the bike back without even breaking his face. I loaded it up in the trunk, drove home and before I even got all the way in the driveway I heard my boy scream out "he did it he got my bike back!!" Since then I have become a firefighter and all those deeds on the job the lives I have helped save still pales in the feeling I had when I heard my boy shriek he got my bike back.

My son learned what it means to have a hero. He has taken the high road to life ever since. Now he is MY hero a fine 21 year old that always tries to be virtuous. That moment set an example of principal to him he has never forgot.

Thank you son.

Edit to add: The chances of finding that gang that day in the city and of catching him while he used the traffic to his advantage was a miracle. Not by me, but by a higher power, one that needed to teach my son that life doesn't have to be full of injustice. Sometimes justice raises her beautiful head and shows us that life can be beautiful.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by LoneGunMan]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I love this thread.
We all have short-comings, I have more than I can count. :shk:

But here I get to tell you what I am proud about, I get to see what you guys take pride in.

Thanks
WIS

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've finaly found the 303 bit in reason4.

*pats self onthe back*

<< 1    3  4 >>

join