It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller kin take Exxon Mobil shareholder fight public

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Rockefeller kin take Exxon Mobil shareholder fight public

www.cnbc.com

NEW YORK (AP) - Members of the Rockefeller family, descended from the founder of what became Exxon Mobil Corp., challenged the oil giant Wednesday to split the roles of chairman and CEO and to focus more on renewable energy sources.

The family members, who describe themselves as the company's longest continuous shareholders, said they are concerned that the Irving, Texas-based company is too focused on short-term gains from soaring oil prices and should do more to invest in cleaner technology for the future.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Now to me this is very interesting and makes me ask myself a couple questions...

First is this just a bate and switch telling people in public we want alternative energy meanwhile whispering hey keep gouging...

Or second is this Rockefellers way of saying a change is coming here to the US and this is the sign.. The fact is the Rockefellers are one of the elitest groups you hear me talk about in all my threads..I feel they pull a lot of strings here in the US. So I do take seriously what he says...

www.cnbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join