It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie with a few questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I've been perusing the site for a while and finally got around to joining as I wanted to ask a few questions and learn a little bit more. Please bear with me if these questions have already been asked and answered. Still trying to figure out how to work this site.

I was curious to know if you folks might recommend some places where I might find out more information of FreeMasonry (ie: websites, books, etc.) I'd also like to gather more info about the york & scottish rites.

All suggestions are welcome.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I was reviewing other posts on this board and realized that I might not have been clear. I have "searched", I have been to nearly all of the websites but the light I seek eludes me.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lux et veritas

Hello Lux et veritas. Happy to have you join us.

I'm still a newbie also. But I have found answers to most of my questions by using the search button at the top of this page. There have been many threads concerning the subjects you are interested in.

I also suggest you visit the Secret Societies forum on ATS. Ask your questions. Someone will try to give you answers.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I recommend you visit Masonicinfo.com it is a very informative site. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcome.

I am not sure how to approach this subject matter...

I guess in the interest of full disclosure I will say that I am a Master Mason but I am relatively new and have specific questions that should probably only be asked of other Masons. Of course these need not be public.

The reason for my questions stems form the fact that I have sought answers from my brothers in CA and FL to no avail. I spoke with a WM from AL and he confirmed that he understood the questions and seemed to know the answer but could not divulge in mixed company.

Maybe this the wrong place for my inquiries.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Perhaps, the overarching tenor of AboveTopSecret is to discuss theories, specific, non-conspiracy related, topics can be addresed to other Masons on different forums. There are also many Masons who post here that are very knowledgable regarding the more esoteric aspects of the craft such as Masonic Light and Trinityman. I am sure if you asked them they would be happy to help you as will any of the other Brothers on this site.

new topics

top topics

join