It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feelin' Funky And Stuff........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hmmmmmmmm.......................
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin' and stuff. So I says to myself, Self? Why am I feelin' so funky and stuff? I can sit and do such good thinkin' and stuff that I'm like never confused.

C'mon brain, do your thing.

Like I can think better than Einstein and stuff. He thought he was so cool with E=MC2..... Hah! I'm sayin' that E=MC4 and stuff.
Einstein thought he was so cool. Never combin' his hair, buyin' every suit the same color, walkin' around Princeton, talkin' with that really cool accent, talkin' fancy numbers and stuff. He thought he was so superior.
I hate Einstein.

Hmmmmmm. Like why do I feel so funky and stuff?

Is it because Vivid is gonna release a newly discovered Jimi Hendrix sex tape?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm........................
Nope. That's not it. I wonder if he's playing his guitar singin' "Excuse me while I kiss the pie!" while he's with those 2 girls............. Yep, I'm gonna have to check that out. Like I'm gonna have to do some investigatin' and stuff.

Is it like it cost's 50 bucks to get enough gas to light my grill and stuff? Hmmmmm....................

Is it because I don't have a main squeeze? Nope. Like I got that covered big time. Like everyone is jealous and stuff...............

Hmmmmmmmm...................

C'mon brain. You better be doin' some really cool thinkin' and stuff, or like I'm gonna drink a frozen super slushy really quick and freeze you good.

Hmmmmmmmm..........................

Why do I feel so funky............... why do I feel so funky..........

Wait!

I got it! YEAH!

I'm feelin' funky 'cause a stupid spider bit me! That was one stupid spider. Like he bit me, and I smashed him on the ground. That is one squished spider. He looks like modern artwork and stuff.
Spiders think they're so cool.
Walkin' around on 8 legs, makin' webs, eatin' flies, bitin' people and stuff.........
I hate spiders.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ahem..hey buddy..
SEE MY NEW AVATAR???

Tis a black widow on her shoulder..

[edit on 30-4-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
SPIDERS

I hate'em too... and of course, I'm the official spider killer in my house, just yesterday moring as a matter of fact.....

I'm ironing my shirt and from the bathroom I hear the wife yell "pider, big pider" oh yeah, she calls the piders ... "come kill it"...

So I go in like rambo... magazine in one hand, paper towel in the other..

die you little critter die...

I hate'em....

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Where's my Ultra Hold Tresemme'? Not only works on bees, but works even better for a "head all held up, 8 legged strutting, 'can't get me' thinking" spider named "killer".

I killed one in my garage last week that was the size of a half dollar. Flies make the mistake of thinking that they are quicker than me too.

Rush

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Ha, I do the same thing sometimes... spray'em with hairspray... little suckers get stuck and can't move, then here comes the shoe...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thank you elevated! Everyone thinks that I'm totally off. Well, that may be true to an extent, but they always made fun of my critter killing abilities.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I suspect that you people wouldn't then get along with what a friend of mine keeps for pets. Tarantulas. She keeps several of them and so far no escapes. I used to have a fear of them but now while I don't love them and all I can handle them. Otherwise as far as other spiders go I have a live and let live attitude for the most part. The black widow is an exception to this general rule however. Black Widow equals 8 legged punctuation mark on a larger scale.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Deson]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, in my book, they can live for awhile be cause we get alot of mosquitos in the summer. We do, however, get brown recluse spiders, and like your black widows, I show them no mercy.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I use hairspray for bees and hornets. Just because I don't want them to fly away before I squish em.
That, and because I have children, I don't use pesticides in my home.
Spiders are easy peasy..but not tarantulas.

top topics

join