It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence agent shot by police in broad daylight after high-speed chase

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I saw a picture (?) claimed to be taken in Canbera (?) Austrailia May or March of 2006 of a profile of what looked like Ken Lay.
he has a look a like in Canbera...?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
His wife's lawyer is kidding himself if he really thinks Carnaby's assignments are going to be allowed to be revealed in court.

If I was the lawyer I would be asking "What happened to the book????".

Peace

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
I suppose it might not be too far a stretch to think that he could have been working with the FBI investigating the HPD and was found out. This might put him in a bad light with some officers in the HPD and a bit a of marked man.

Good Theory!

I shall give you a star

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Anyone have aything new on this case?

yes, a) I'm too lazy/not really good at doing the digging myself and

b) it is quite common (for whatever reason) for stories juch as these to get "Swept under the rug" and people get distracted by things suchs as BoulderMD or something of the like.

Just curious

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello gang even more infomation to read. Not to sure how credible the source but just wanted to pass along to gather more opinions and to spread a little more on the story (or lack thereof [Google searches])

onlinejournal.com...

[edit on 11-6-2008 by USAF1N051]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by USAF1N051

You know what's scary, Chertoff was in Houston last week or the week before giving a press conference on how Houstonians need to be more prepared for disasters. Of course this was done under the guise of hurricane awareness, but it just kind of creeped me out.

Reading that article about Carnaby monitoring the POH and Israeli intelligence in the Houston area really reinforces the fact that this was a hit. There's not even a whisper of this story anymore on the news.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

There is a very interesting piece following up on this in the Wayne Madsen Report website - but it's member only content. I can't find uncontrolled sources links for their article. But it intimates that Houston may be the next 'False Flag Operation' target. Which might explain Chertoff's unwillingness to beef up the intelligence budget therein, lest the operation gets thwarted. I get the impression we are to surmise that the Israeli operatives are the agents of choice to bring about these horrific events. I don't know whether to believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I work in a bank and we employ off duty police officers to keep out the robbers.

I haven't heard much about this story recently (I live in Houston) so I started asking them about it.

They all remember it. To sum it up a number of conversations, I learned that peace officers do talk about the high profile events that involve other peace officers. Except for this one. Nobody is talking about it. Nobody knows anything about it except what is on the news.

And there hasn't been much news coverage about it.

Until about two days later, just by chance.

Officers no billed in shooting

I also understand that the evidence, all the evidence, has "vanished."

If that's true, shouldn't heads be rolling? Shouldn't people be losing their jobs? At best???

The CIA denies he ever worked there however, his family claims he did contract work for the CIA. IE, a company would get a contract funded by the CIA, and he worked for that company.

Like when you get a job through a temp agency. You work for Big Inc but you don't.

As a result of these events, bloggers are making predictions left and right about when Houston will go mushroom.

After the long July 4th weekend came and passed, many, many of those bloggers were proven to be bad guessers (yeah for that).

Joseph Lieberman (D), John McCain's polar opposite, made a prediction that a major act of terror would be attempted in 2009.

Why 2009?

In Clinton's first year, the WTC was attacked. In Bush's first year, the same.

Lieberman guesses that in McCain's/Obama's first year, he will be tested by an act of terror, successful or not.

If they want to damage our economy, Houston will be the city to open up the suitcase.

I live in Houston so if it happens, I hope (morbidly) it would be in the ship channel with a micro yield bomb as opposed to anything larger and/or closer to my side of town.

By the end of the month, I intend to have a bug out bag stored in my truck at all times. Afew changes of clothes, 3 days of food and water.

When the first plane hit the first WTC building, security in the second tower told everyone there was a small fire in the other building, no big deal. Radio Shack employees, seeing the "small fire, no big deal" on TV, got the heck out of there and lived to tell their tale.

Folks, in a situation like that, it's okay to over react. Everyone will laugh at you later but you have to be alive to be laughed at (at least, in this type of instance).

If your right and THEY are wrong, they all die. Who'll be laughing then???

However, don't under estimate the US. The US government follows the policy of "mutual assured destruction." If a nuke of any capacity goes off on our soil, everybody in the world better head underground because it will be on like Donkey Kong!

However, to get way back on thread, it was said that Carnaby flashed a CIA ID to the Houston Poilce after being pulled over. After they turned him into swiss cheese because he reached for his cell phone, what happened to that ID?

And BTW, during the pursuit, he made two calls on his cell. One to the HPD and one to the FBI. But nobody seems to know what he said.

Be afraid. If you live in Houston, be very afraid. If you live on the east side of Houston, it doesn't take long to sort this out in your head. How much can you accomplish in a nanosecond?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

Yeah, I saw that the GJ no billed the cops. Big surprise. Hadn't heard about the evidence disappearing though. Got any more info on that, or is it just scuttlebutt from the sugarland express?
There have been a lot of rumors about Houston or Texas City being a target for a few years now. Guess we'll find out in due time.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't have concrete proof about the "lost evidence" but I am looking for something credible.

But this thread needs to be revived.

I want to caution anyone from getting to involved in this other then posting links and discussing it here.

I wouldn't go on any email campaigns or start sending faxes or making phone calls. An extra hole in your head would not be helpful nor would glowing like a candle's wick.

I need to walk away from this because I live in Houston and this is very frightening.

But here is what I found. It reads long but I urge everyone to check this out.

Remember America's policy of mutual assured destruction.

If a nuke gets detonated in the US, it will affect every human being on earth regardless of who is responsible.

If you live in the jungles of Africa and your entire wardrobe consists of vines and leaves and you have never even heard of the internet, it still concerns you.

Read and please post your opinions.

Why did HPD kill the CIA Agent?

FBI On Wild Goose Chase in Houston

Google CIA Houston Evidence

Let's keep digging. By keeping it out there, we might just save a million innocent people in Houston (count me as #1).

Thanks

[Edited to add more links. May be edited again to do the same]
Spooky Carnaby Page 1
Spooky Carnaby Page 2

[edit on 7/27/2008 by Genfinity]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reliable sources in Houston that the City of Houston, on behalf of the Houston Police Department, is considering settling out-of-court the lawsuit brought against Houston and two Houston police officers by Carnaby's widow. The police violated U.S. federal Judge Keith Ellison's order to preserve all evidence in the case.
source

does anyone know if this is true?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by puzzled2

Somewhere within this thread, someone posted a link to the original lawsuit filed by Carnaby's wife.

While I don't believe Carnaby worked for the CIA, I do believe there is enough information out there to prove that he was plugged into the intelligence industry.

I don't know if Houston is going to pay off his wife but given all the facts, I would call that extremely likely.

I am also aware that despite a judge's order to seal all evidence pertaining to Carnaby's death, most of the evidence was destroyed "in error." Opps.

I haven't been able to find any information indicating the judge is upset about this. However, I also can't find a credible website indicating any evidence was "opps"ed.

A blog is okay as a reference if there is nothing else out there but it is hardly a reliable source.

I understand Carnaby had Lebanese blood in him. What a twist that a Lebanese guy was chasing an Isreali agent with a nuke.

While I don't think Bush Jr did 911 per say, I do believe the powers that be acted with conspiracy when they acquired pre event intelligence.

I feel the same way about Pearl Harbor.

All we can do is keep this story out there. Keep talking about it. MOst people I talk to IN HOUSTON already have forgotten about the CIA agent gunned down by HPD just afew months ago.

That's just sad.

Hundreds of thousands of innocent people are at risk in Houston, Chicago, and the Seattle area.

The powers that be keep mentioning these cities as a likely terrorist target. Almost like they are trying to tell somebody something.

If you live in one of those cities, make a bug out plan. And make sure your evacuation route doesn't include interstates or freeways.

If there is going to be martial law, those will be the first roads taken over.

For those of you that know anything about a nuclear blast, Let's car a car bomb with a suitcase nuke goes off in Texas City, TX. 1 kiloton. If the wind is blowing to the east, do people in west Houston have a chance?

I don't know about the rest of you but pardon me while I act paranoid for the next 18 months.

More on CIA Agent (warning-this is a blog)

[edit on 7/27/2008 by Genfinity]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In the Houston-Galveston-Beaumont area, there are several refineries that are no longer operational. In fact, they need to be torn down. The Israeli secret service (the Mossad) brought over a “suitcase nuke” that was to be used to blow up one or more of these refineries. You see, Bush’s friends in the oil industry don’t want to pay to tear down their dead refineries. But, if Bush can arrange a terrorist attack, then the clean up is paid for by the taxpayers. As an added bonus, the price of oil will shoot up to $200 a barrel after an attack on a refinery....thats very interesting...i will keep an eye on that

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
All,

I think the media coverage of this story is over. The above post was a quote from a link somewhere in this thread; I remember reading it.

I have read every post in this thread and investigated every link attached to every post in this thread.

Post from chron.com

Although rude, he hits a grand slam with this comment:

Carnaby was CIA. Period. End of story. He was a Lebanese-American who crossed the line with your local Mossad contingent and was murdered.

If this wasn't the case, then why weren't the pursuit tapes from the officers' vehicle submitted as evidence? Why were they suppressed?

Carnaby was well known among the intelligence officers of your community.

Don't believe the zionist-spooks who would tell you otherwise...they want your city under their control and now that Carnaby is out of the picture, they are in a much better position to do precisely that.

Either Carnaby gave his life to protect Houston OR with Carnaby out of the picture, the evacuation of Houston should already be underway.

I read some posts (including mine) from Houston's Hurricane Rita days; this city is again asleep at the wheel.

In my opinion, Houston is in danger from now until shortly after New Years in January of 2010.

[edit on 7/29/2008 by Genfinity]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
www.counton2.com...

Another update in what has become a low key story.

Carnaby's widow is suing for an undisclosed amount. Her lawyer says he has proof that Carnaby worked for the FBI, Secret Service, ect.

Keep your eye on this story. Don't let it fall off your radar.

(Keep your eye on the Obama Birth Certificate lawsuit to.)

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
In the Houston-Galveston-Beaumont area, there are several refineries that are no longer operational. In fact, they need to be torn down. The Israeli secret service (the Mossad) brought over a “suitcase nuke” that was to be used to blow up one or more of these refineries.

And we know this precisely how?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i'm surprised nobody has posted this yet.

here is a dash cam video of the incident. looks like to me the officer shoots right for the heart, but i'm no expert.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
It looks like the cop wanted to get as close as possible for a better kill shot. That was a hit plain as day. Carnaby had the goods on something big.

Thanks for the vid.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
hmm im not so sure now ive seen that video. I think the cop shot him instinctivley. If a possibly armed man pops round a car door and you have a gun drawn, your gonna pull the trigger, its a reflex.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles

What it looks like to me is that the cops had no intention of letting this turn into a standoff or allowing Carnaby to be taken into custody. Both of those scenarios would allow for more media coverage and a possible spilling of the beans.

Peace

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join