It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Senator: I Want To Find Out The Truth About 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Arizona Senator: I Want To Find Out The Truth About 9/11

infowars.net

An Arizona state Senator who went public with questions over the official government version of events on 9/11 has provided further details of her position and why she chose to make her views known.

"I guess I define myself as a truth seeker, that is what I want, I want to find the truth." says Senator Karen Johnson, representative of Mesa’s District 18 for nearly two decades.

In an short interview (see video below), the Republican Senator explained that in the many in the Arizona legislature have privately told her they agree with her position but are too afraid or are unable to start asking the same questions themselves. Johnson echoed her previous statements when she told Capitol reporters "There are many of us that believe there's been a cover-up."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It seems that there are more and more high profile people coming out and saying that 9/11 involved SOME KIND of cover up.

Included with the article is a video interview with the senator.

The question remains as to whether these people are seeking publicity for themselves, or for truth...

infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
it doesnt matter nothing will be done. If you cant figure out 9/11 was an inside job without finding the truth your lost.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

The question remains as to whether these people are seeking publicity for themselves, or for truth...

the senator's video makes it clear she's legit. she is quiting politics apparently so whats in it for her. i applaud her. bit by bit more will join the enlightened on this issue, now that the trauma is subsiding and eyes are opening
if truth wins out in the end you might actually see action against the real perpetrators one of these days as well
i hope

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOmaskedman
it doesnt matter nothing will be done. If you cant figure out 9/11 was an inside job without finding the truth your lost.

That makes no sense at all.

"Figuring" isn't the same as proving, nor is it truth - and until the truth is revealed, the vast majority won't believe that 911 was anything but a terrorist attack, regardless of whether it was or wasn't.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This will be suicide for her career but I applaud her for her efforts. The mainstream dim wits will shout her down and make her out to be a nut case like they always do. She may also want to invest in some body armor, people who go poking around into these types of things often turn up missing. She is a very courageous lady.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
She's quitting politics apparently, so she may have just decided to get her belief out in the open before she fades from public view.

On the other had, I wouldn't be surprised if we started to see these public figures organise themselves into a group and press for the truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I hope the truth does come out, once and for al. I hope she realizes what mess she could have gotten herself into, and that she is safe from harms way, as she helps raise the brow of those nay-sayers. One thing is for certain about 9/11, we have been lied to. Something shady went down there

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

About freaking time. I don't see why questioning the government's story automatically implicates [the government] in the attack. Finding out the truth will benefit everyone, even the people who believe the government.

That's what I never understood. Why would anyone want to leave the "truth" as is. There's always more truth to shed light on. Always. So why not try to do so?

Its pretty ignorant to say the truth is what it is and then leave it at that. I don't pretend to know all the facts and details of what happened on 911, but that doesn't mean I just leave it up to the government to tell me what happened.

P.S. Skeptic, Springer, and Simon, whatever happened to the 911 gorilla? It does seem dead after all. We haven't heard anything in months (years).

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
She's quitting politics apparently, so she may have just decided to get her belief out in the open before she fades from public view.

On the other had, I wouldn't be surprised if we started to see these public figures organise themselves into a group and press for the truth.

That is the only way that the Truth movement will ever gain any real traction. Create an organized front led by credible and believable people such as public officials, contractors, demo experts, research scientists etc. No matter how strong the argument may be, without the support of accredited and well respected people to lay weight to the claims they will continue to be largely ridiculed and ignored.

There is a huge difference between a college kid with no background stating claims against 9/11 than it is having a four star general or a member of Congress do so, even if they are saying the same things. Credibility is what the movement is lacking.

Rosie Odonell sticking her chubby, insane behind into the public spotlight didnt help anyone's cause either. Just my opinion obviously.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
My only real thoughts about 911 (I'm STILL learning!) is that there's too many things that just don't add up and that we need answers to.

The 2 things that concern me most (at the moment) are the insurance increases and the selling short of AA - these two things more than anything else make me think that at the very least, there was prior knowledge, and at the worst an inside job or government complicity.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by budski
My only real thoughts about 911 (I'm STILL learning!) is that there's too many things that just don't add up and that we need answers to.

The 2 things that concern me most (at the moment) are the insurance increases and the selling short of AA - these two things more than anything else make me think that at the very least, there was prior knowledge, and at the worst an inside job or government complicity.

Honestly I have about 150 things that trouble me about the official 9/11 story. But the two things that stick out to me are the fact that it has been proven that thermite was used, after all molten steel does not create itself, and it was found in pools underneath each building, even building 7 which wasnt even hit by a plane. Explain that one.

The second thing that gives the whole mess a reall stink IMO would be the whole NORAD stand down that was orchestrated by Cheney. Go ahead and do the math on what the odds would be that our government would be running a training exercise on the very same day, involving the very same terror scenario, at the exact same time that a REAL attack was occuring. I hope you have a powerful calculator because the figures will be astronomical.

There are many many many inconsitant angles to the official line, but these two make it impossible for me to believe the official story. But I will not derail the topic by listing them all. Just doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is a common misconception regarding those who categorize 9/11 truth seekers as anti-government.

The only government 'connection' we will ever find, is that the rats involved are hiding 'within' our government. Just because a government is infected with criminals doesn't make it a criminal government.

Problem is, those in government have it within their power to 'recast' any doubt or criticism of their actions or agenda to reflect it (as can be seen in media coverage) as criticism of the government itself. It's yet another price we pay for allowing the party to decide who will run, and allowing the media to become a corporatized super citizen employee of the government (like telecomms).

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I hate to say this but i bet she end's up dieing in a plane crash.
Like so many other straight up polliticians have done in the past.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As generous as the offer seems, and i do beleive she means it: She will take her retirement and remain quiet for the rest of her life.
Its what government officials are made to do.

Nice try, though.

My 2 cents which is 1/2 a penney now.

top topics

join