It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO from 2006...anybody seen this before?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Was bouncing around metacafe and came across an interesting vid. It's not great video as usual...but interesting.

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by riotact1

Hmmm seems to have been videotaped from inside a bldg (looking out a window). When the object goes beyond the edge of the window why doesn't the guy move to keep video recording?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If there were no such things as mylar balloons, I'd say that video is definitive proof that UFOs exist.

At least it ain't swamp-gas

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
THIS IS WHAT I SAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to find the thread I posted my sightings in but this is one of the sightings I have had. It happened at a drive in theatre in sparta wisconsin in the late 1990's. This is exactly what we saw!

You have no idea how it feels to see hard proof of something you have seen.

whoever shot this video.. I love you for sharing it with the world!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

trust me it is no balloon! I have seen this up close moving very fast and change direction! It is amazing! It was about the size of a compact car. but a perfect gold sphere.. metallic... just EXACTLY like this!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
awesome video. it looks credible to me. although i dont critisize most videos anymore, i just assume them to be real but this one looks very authentic.

thanks for sharing the video i just wish i could tie this type of craft to a race.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Want more proof?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My post is mid page! note the date... 2003! that video was shot in 2006 and my sighting was in 1998!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by TXRabbit

trust me it is no balloon! I have seen this up close moving very fast and change direction! It is amazing! It was about the size of a compact car. but a perfect gold sphere.. metallic... just EXACTLY like this!

Please explain just what about the video that was linked makes you think it was something other than a balloon. I've had my own sighting only it looked like a cluster of transparent bubbles stuck together and flowing across the sky. When I take a bubble-bath however, I don't automatically think I'm seeing the same thing?

I don't want to sound rude but nowhere in that video liked by the OP did that object move, bounce or change direction. It moved...exactly like a balloon that escaped it's 4 year-old handler at the zoo.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I would say there are none so blind.. but I feel I would be wasting my breath.
Did you go to the link? I described that object in 2003! It was filmed in 2006.
I have seen that thing up close. I know what I know. But I am not one to waste my time trying to convince people who have no interest in seeing the truth.
I won't argue with you til I am blue in the face. If you choose to believe that is a baloon.. you are welcome to it.. we all have the right to free thought.. it is probably one of the few true freedoms we have left in this country.

I have shown my proof. some people will never be able to be satisfied with the truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What's strange to me is I see a golden (sphere) object moving left to right , leaving the field of view as it disappears behind the window edge/wall (as the video is being shot from inside). The person documenting the sighting then zooms out and pans back to the left to pick up the object, again travelling left to right, but at higher altitude. Are we seeing two different objects?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yeah this is one of many Jeff Woolwine video taped sightings. He has videotaped alot of weird stuff. Could be balloons but I must say the wind would have to be blowing pretty strong constantly to get them to fly like that. Very peculiar at the least. Great post. We need to look into the Woolwine sightings alot deeper.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I posted this because I've no idea what it may be...the balloon theory is possible because the change in elevation would have been caused buy the change in the land altitude but I would also think that if the wind were blowing that hard we would see more dust in the air. Not saying it is or isn't a balloon but that is a very good start.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Looks and behaves just like a balloon filled with helum going up n up and blowed across by the wind. It looks like it dissapears behind the cable.But thats cos hes near the end of the window and the cabel will be blocking alot of sky/picture out as its closer to us.

Do you realy think it thought..... that guys videoing me, lets to a dissapering act just as we pass the line of sight between us and that cabel.

If he looked out another window or put the camerea out the window you would of seen it again, but higher up, and smaller untill....POP

[edit on 1-5-2008 by MarktheSkepticUK]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by MarktheSkepticUK]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I thought it looked like a jetpack! Look closely it looks extremely similar. Maybe it was someone from the government testing it?

Who knows...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I would just like to clarify for those thinking its a balloon... that the one like this that I saw was very large.. the size of a small car and moved with great speed and changed course with definate purpose. BTW it passed only about a foot and a half from my window. I know what I saw was no balloon. it was solid metal of some kind.

This I cannot vouch for.. I was not here for this filming.. but it looks identical to the thing that passed by me so closely just 10 years ago.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
This I cannot vouch for.. I was not here for this filming.. but it looks identical to the thing that passed by me so closely just 10 years ago.
Thanks for posting this, it shows that you are really interested in the truth and not in "promoting" your sighting.

While I was reading the thread I also thought of asking (as I have made in similar circumstances) how can people be sure that something they see on YouTube video is the same thing they saw or just something that looks like the ones they saw.

I know it may be nitpicking, but it's the truth.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by riotact1
Was bouncing around metacafe and came across an interesting vid. It's not great video as usual...but interesting.

www.metacafe.com...

Yes I did.
Looks quite small and sparky.
Size of a FOO perhaps.
Yet most of the craft can be invisible.
The bright and black discharges are characteristic of high static discharges.
Thus the theory that its a Tesla design full of static electricity.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

well and thats the thing, I mean.. you can never truly prove ANYTHING that is on video not in this day and age.. there is just too much that can be done, it comes down to what you see and what your gut tells you is true.

I can't say for certain that is the same craft I saw but it is DAMN dead on from what I can see in the video and from what I saw first hand just feet from me.

It is the closest thing I believe I will ever find to proof of my own experience.

I know what I saw.. and this... is as close as I can ever come to sharing it.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have to watch it again but I thought I saw the sphere re-appear behind the cables as he was zooming out and sped up to the right of the screen. Excellent!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I have to watch it again but I thought I saw the sphere re-appear behind the cables as he was zooming out and sped up to the right of the screen. Excellent!
good catch I am going to get a good editing program and watch this frame by frame to see what if anything can be seen.
That would make sense and be right in line with what I saw.. after it "buzzed " me on the side of your van it shot skyward at a 90 degree angle and disappeared VERY fast. Its like HEY! look at me... then BOOM I'm gone!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join