It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brian Springer - Spin (1995)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
On the topic of media.

In the early 90's satellite TV was a new fangled technology still in its infancy. There were some major shortcomings that disadvantaged the broadcasters, the most notable is the lack of encryption in the feeds. Due to this problem the public could watch live unedited footage from news stations before they were due to come on air. Many times this allowed for a unique perspective into the spin and manipulation by the media.

Brian Springer recorded hundreds of hours of these live feeds and put together an excellent documentary 'Spin' in which he showcases his findings. It centers around the 1992 Presidential election. Enjoy!

Google Video Link

[edit on 2008/4/30 by SteveR]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I watch a lot of documentaries. Came across this one about a year and a half or so ago. I sent it to a few friends who were quite shocked by it. Great stuff, it really shows how much the MSM outright lies to us.

Really, who has ever heard of Larry Agran? He got screwed then just like Dr. Ron Paul is getting the shaft right now.

FWIW, star and flag.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Thanks, TheLoony.

Here's an update about Larry Agran. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No problem. Yeah, I had looked up Agran when I saw the movie, he's relegated to nowheresville.

I'm surprised that this video had not been put up here before. It's been around a while. I'm also surprised there are no responses to this. Seems quite sad to me, unless everyone here has already seen it. Between this movie and Outfoxed they really show how screwed up our media is.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged!

I have been doing quite a bit of digging on MSM propaganda and brainwashing as of late, and this is a MUST SEE in my opinion.

Anyone thinking that the MSM (and their gov & corporate rulers) isn't using psychological warfare and manipulation upon the unsuspecting masses better wake up, and wake up in a hurry.

I posted this over in general conspiracies, not knowing there was a thread here. This is great stuff SteveR!!

new topics

top topics

join