Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ron Paul Hits it out of the Park on CNN American Morning

page: 2
60
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Please don't laugh at me for this question, but I thought Ron Paul had dropped out??

I live in Kentucky and we have not had our primary. Will he be on my ballot?

And his ideas are so great!


He hasnt dropped out, and you can always write him in on the ballot if his name isnt on there.




posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you like the interview it is all of our responsibilities to help Ron Paul stay in the media.

Write CNN and comment on the show.


CNN Comment Link



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
He speaks the truth because he knows as well as many others that he will never get power or hold on to it long enough to implement change. He rather take in the donations and make a living off of others all the while preaching the truth that will never be solidified for all to grasp.

Pretty good con job.. guess we all need to make a living one way or another.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert
He speaks the truth because he knows as well as many others that he will never get power or hold on to it long enough to implement change. He rather take in the donations and make a living off of others all the while preaching the truth that will never be solidified for all to grasp.

Pretty good con job.. guess we all need to make a living one way or another.


Well at least with Ron Paul we get to hear the Real Truth, with all the other con artists running we get lied to, they get rich and nothing solidifies.

It's nice to hear the truth for a change, even if he will not get elected.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ron paul gets me politically active because its hope.

i was born in 1982 and I think its pretty safe to say anyone around my age is so jaded by now that Ron Paul's approach and truth are so empowering it brings hope.

everyone is so burnt out...you either dont pay attention to the election or your so enraged or involved your mind is clouded with anger and are cynical or hopelessly towing the party line.

Ron Paul is a invigorating chance.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
If you like the interview it is all of our responsibilities to help Ron Paul stay in the media.

Write CNN and comment on the show.


CNN Comment Link


this is a great idea.
everyone who agrees with what he has to say should do this!
STAR!



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert
He speaks the truth because he knows as well as many others that he will never get power or hold on to it long enough to implement change. He rather take in the donations and make a living off of others all the while preaching the truth that will never be solidified for all to grasp.

Pretty good con job.. guess we all need to make a living one way or another.


you can't win an election without money...

and wouldn't you call the current president a con artist based on that logic?



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
4.03 in that movie clip - hear satan sigh?

trippy



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater
 


Yes, he will be on the ballot, and I will vote for him.

It still pains me to vote Republican, but really, he's the only choice in this election on either side of this two-faced coin.

As others have said here ... no, he won't win - but, it's not about that. It's about the Revolution this country needs in order to turn things around, economically and politically.

Vote Rand Paul 2012!



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sobolwolf
4.03 in that movie clip - hear satan sigh?

trippy




I think that was Dick Cheney groaning and moaning at the prospect of criminal charges being brought against him.

He must have been hiding back stage somewhere...lol. Good ear my friend.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I like Dr.Ron Paul, but he is not a leader. He has some great ideas, but he would need to be elected for 8 terms to get his programs off the ground. He wants to change everything NOW and that will NEVER happen in DC or the rest of the country. We are very slow too change. Just imagine the pain in the ass getting rid of the fed res would be.....Congress and the Supreme Court would stall him for 8 years EASY. he is a good man, and too smart to be president..............another dreamer in a world that eats them for lunch. sadly



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If you are interested in Ron Paul check out this thread or investigate this guy -- Wayne Root I'm still doing a write in vote for Ron Paul but Wayne Root sounds good too.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
you can't win an election without money...


Its a matter of perspective... from what I found out this year.. you can't win an election without the support of the "supper" delegates regardless of how many "citizens" have voted.

Just off the top of my head.. there's roughly 2300 individuals who can and have voted for their "own" reasons rather then on what the 23 million want.

And I doubt any uprising will resolve any issues due to the fact there is "no one" available to take the reigns after such a revolt in the US.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy


and wouldn't you call the current president a con artist based on that logic?


Money was not the defining factor for him getting elected....

Sorry.. the people did not elect him into power, he was placed there by the "super delegates".

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Willbert]



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
I like Dr.Ron Paul, but he is not a leader. He has some great ideas, but he would need to be elected for 8 terms to get his programs off the ground. He wants to change everything NOW and that will NEVER happen in DC or the rest of the country. We are very slow too change. Just imagine the pain in the ass getting rid of the fed res would be.....Congress and the Supreme Court would stall him for 8 years EASY. he is a good man, and too smart to be president..............another dreamer in a world that eats them for lunch. sadly


I agree Ron Paul is not the typical leader type, but he speaks out on what really is needed.

If dramatic changes in our current system do not take place, those changes will happen by default.

I have a feeling it will be default and I don't like that option.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willbert

Originally posted by Odessy
you can't win an election without money...


Its a matter of perspective... from what I found out this year.. you can't win an election without the support of the "supper" delegates regardless of how many "citizens" have voted.



The Super Delegates are a Democrat thing not Republican item.

Roper



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
dang
The video is NO LONGER available...............

I voted for RP in the Utah primaries.

I WANT to write him in, but I am SCARED TO DEATH that if I do that the demo who is running will NOT get enough votes, and we will wind up with
'OMG McCain' as the new little shrub/president..........

............seriously I am VERY afraid of this.



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy
 


Great post Odessy!

Ron Paul = the Truth.

We all now he's telling the plain simple truth, but few whites have the 'night vision' to see it... When you say he hit it out of the park! You are dead right... but unfortunatley most whites can't see his vision.

He's portrayed as a treasonous quack who is out of touch with mainstream middle class white values. But I want to let you know, blacks understand him loud and clear!

Most whites don't understand the concept of changing their lying, war mongering, christian based country. Why?? because 911 has them like deer in headlights... "Bomb Iraq, Iran, North Korea before they come over here.... I need my 3 dollar an hour job at Walmart, to put 10 dollars of gas in my truck..." And when his beloved American made truck breaks down... he's on a 1-800 number with some General Motors guru tech in India..

Guru Tech - "Slowly...could you spell transmission."

The old guard constantly violates the very Constution America was founded upon. The day whites realize they are on the same level as blacks in this country... and are now considered "Cannon fodder taxable white negroes" by this government! ----- Buddy, you'd better believe there will be a revolution!

I love this guy... Ron Paul is a mordern day version of John Brown, he views & rationalizes America's stupidity through the lens of a black man.

Bravo!!

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Level X]



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

The election may be lost, but the revolution has just begun!



posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a freemason.

Anyone on this forum should be alarmed.

Why does it not surprise me that this info
has been surpressed?



[edit on 30-4-2008 by cutbothways]





new topics

top topics



 
60
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join