It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God must be tripping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I put this in skunk works, because Im not the only one who believes this. It may as well be a religion/science in itself. If its in the wrong place, I am sorry.

Here is one of an infinite number of explanations as to what is going on, and what may be going on.
(the condensed version)
Seeing that this reality is basically a hologram, or a thought, could it be possible that we are all part of Gods(for lack of a better word) hallucination?
And "God", wanting to be nice to itself, or offer itself a way out of its hallucination, manifested the occurrence of Jesus or Krishna or even all the religions and faiths and sciences to try to get us all to realize we are just part of one mind that is hallucinating being separate particulars like gases, rocks and water to cells and people?

If life came along after stars and dust and such, perhaps that is Gods first attempt to help itself out of the hallucination; it knew by creating evolution it would lead to man/aliens that could then contemplate their existence to the point of figuring out that they ARE the SOURCE all along and that the hallucination was just for the sake of separating your one self to send it into confusion to work towards understanding, so that when the particulars return, they return with the reciprocating love/light that put them there in the first place.

I dunno, it just REALLY seems like existence of any sorts, was an intentional act, done by some thing for some reason. How else do you get something out of nothing? Or else its all just relative, and in that case, it doesn't matter if Im right or wrong.

I have always looked at it like, there is NO space, ONLY TIME. And even that is a game we play with our selves.

whatever it is, I love it!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I bet he is by now. Good ol' Albert Hoffman passed away yesterday aged 102.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I used to believe in "God". Would it amaze you if you knew everyone is their own god? Would you fight it? I believe now creation IS god, therefore, god is no more than the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega if you like. This is creation. The word god could also describe this. A tool used by and for the elite agenda. You have to seek and find out for yourself.

A physical "old man in the clouds looking at your every move, and judging you for it" makes a great control/fearful entity.

What if you could bluff people into believing this man made God, not only that, but make those followers believe everything happens due to this god and you must obey it and if not....well you will BURN IN HELL! (insert manic laugh here
).

Hey there was a movie about this ... The Wizard of... can't remember
not justifying my life to a man made belief. There is a TON of imformation

I now have confort in believing in conscienceness and being in the "now", on this subject matter thanks be the internet. It is up to each person to seek their own truth/s. It is not for me to tell you what to believe in, and I won't judge you even if you believe in something unbelievable. I mean who am I to tell someone what to believe in ? Oh that's right, I am god! Hopefully a totally loving god at that, just as I see you and everyone else to be, and that doesn't mean everything is perfect, because you can always count on a little chaos to screw up everything at anytime.

My question is, who invented God in any entity form, and what was their reasoning behind this? Or did I just answer my own quewstion? :p

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
God is consciousness experiencing itself individually. yes it really is that simple

If your mind was placed inside of a dog you would never be able to enjoy life as a dog because you would always remember being a human and it would feel like a step backward. but if you didn't remember being anything more while you lived a life as a dog you would enjoy it and learn things you would never learn if you remembered your previous life

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I bet he is by now. Good ol' Albert Hoffman passed away yesterday aged 102.

Thanks for letting me know, I was so happy too see him make it to 100 at the '___' symposium

[edit on 4/30/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

about the old man in the sky trying to send me to hell or whatever, I only get that from people, The bible does not give me that impression at all. Jesus would probably star and flag this thread,

I think when Jesus speaks in parables, those who can "see" and "hear" understand. When Jesus speaks in parables, it gives me the chills from my heart throughout my body(drastic understatement) because something in me, maybe a residual side effect, maybe god,(of course its god, thats all there is) tells me what he is actually talking about. Its not something that can really be explained, which is why Jesus explains it with parables.

new topics

top topics

join