It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostile" Iran Sparks U.S. Attack Plan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

:p
Why do you think iran's government is unstable?

It's democratically elected...

OK, they have a theocratic council which legislates sharia law, but does that make them unstable?

Don't forget shrubs speech at a middle eastern conference where he stated that "God told me to invade Iraq"

Personally, I think THAT sounds pretty unstable.

Shrub: "God told me to do it"

How stable is that???

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok check it people

Our government Wants us to goto war with iran, they wanted us to goto war with Iraq and the Taliban. for iraq it was Money in the form of a Shafty reconstruction deals and Oil rights cleverly disguised as Iraqi Ownership but with fine line writes such as " Such an such may be used for our troops, our fee for helping this go down is this, the right to live here in this new Americanized land, Your take after all this is your name on the full ownership of this but its not yours really,

For Afghanistan it was money in the form of Poppy Plants. Just to bring it to america to sell to drug kingpins an so forth just to get more arrests so that the stock market companies who ( yes believe it or not ) Own stock for their companies of Prison housing. Like GEO corp for one. WAKE UP the WAR ON DRUGS is a FAT Nicely printed blank check. funny thing is 50% of our prisons have Non volient drug offenders locked up.... While we allow murders an rapists get off on parole...... Most drug offenders serve their full time.....
Do murders? Rapists? not all the time....

For Iran, its to try an Silence the Anti-Americanism of their neighboring countries as well as gain some more forces in the All so important Oil Triforce.

If this had any shred of meaning for a war on terror, CIA ops or even drones could of isolated many an much of what would be deemed such. But as we see they are just seducing us into a Warlike mindset that we need to do something an fast.

Welcome to the Ghetto Matrix.... They are too cheap to keep you fed an housed in that bubble, they just rather milk you in the middle of your Dinner, Your sleep, Your Freewill ideas.
Is This America?
For it wasnt the America I was brought up to understand an know thru history it seems that much of what was supposed to happen only came about once 3rd parties made a effort for such a ideal means of living...

Why must we Feel so Detatched from our government when they are here to govern an protect an serve US!......

This is why we will have another American Revolutionary war.

The sleeping are stirring, The Awakened have gotten their cup of coffee an a shower, an the fully understood are thinking...

America is a beautiful place full of nature wonder an extremes, So are its people a Huge resource just by thought power alone,

We need to go viral... even more so then ever before, PR tricks for cig an booze companies work well, just member how the Aqua teen hungry force light stunt got so much attention... Imagine if theyre was a mesage attached to that. A message of truth to the american people then imagine more an more an more an more of them all over the united states....

We must shed light to others who are left in the shadow of a overgrown Structure that has been disguised as a Leader system, and Reveal the true Dictatorship of it all an of the last 40+ years......

LET FREEDOM RING!

I care about the American People, I actually Take great pride in my COUNTRY.... the forces who run it, can be better sumed up as Kids trying to rank higher an higher in the never ending game of Office warfare. They just want to be manager, then senior manager, then vice prez, so forth an so forth yes some will consider that ambition, I could consider it shameful seeing how Not much has changed in the many hard issues of this country since 1980's, We've had some major battles won for Peoples Equality, an their rights to do such as a equal. But they just find other labels to put you under.
More rules an laws have been issued to " watch " you, More laws have been passed to make America a Box, the same box they want you to think inside of.

America IS great, But its been recently attempted to try an make america into a smaller package for a Higher price.

Its Hard to Have the American Dream, When America Is Having Nightmares.......

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Trance Optic]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

It's unstable BECAUSE it's under sharia law, the minorities are forced to abide by laws from a religion not of their own and your little example of Bush saying "god told me to do it" is exactly the problem with the gov't in Iran, it's basically one big "god told me to do it". Don't confuse me with a Bush supporter or a supporter of any of this nonsense, we shouldn't be there, Bush should be arrested and it would be nice for a change if we could all live in peace but that doesn't meen I'm blinded by that perticular bias, I can still see the corruption that takes place elsewhere. Imagine if the U.S. was ran under the current regime that rules Iran, you think we'd be any more liked. Are you really so far out in left field that you can't see the plate?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
if we get bogged down in Iran and then Pakistan it leaves us weak for when Russia rolls into Serbia...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Hang on, I'll repeat:
The government of Iran is democratically elected.

In the true sense of the word.

Is having a president who brings in laws against "terror" and then uses the same law to attack his own citizens very democratic?

Iran is a very large, very pretty country, whose people just want to be left alone to get on with their lives.

Personally, I don't see much wrong with that.

Especially considering american interference in the region for the last 50 years or so...

They don't hate americans - they hate corporate, militarily dependant entities which feed off the blood of others.
Usually innocent others.

Or collateral damage.

Or casualties of war - even though they only call it a "conflict"

The problem here isn't people.

It's governments - and I'm sorry, but Ahmadinejad's government is not the aggressor in all this.

Just follow the timelines - you can easily find all the topics.

It started publicy about spring/summer last year, so an attack is imminent if it's going to happen - probably from israel first, then big bro will step in and mop up.

Unless the next president has something less than a corporate sponsored backbone, this is going to be your future as a nation for quite some time.

[edit on 30/4/2008 by budski]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I'm not defending the U.S., your like a broken record. No it is not democratic in the true sense of the word, there is a reason most counties seperate church and state, you know what, your out of it your completely and utterly hopeless, completely bat $##* crazy. I'm not sure why you think Iran is so innocent, it's not the people, they are nice people I know that. I know this man who runs a deli in San Diego him and his family are christian refugees from Iran, nicest people you could ever meet he has told me that most Iranians Muslim or otherwise don't exactly support their regime but they are proud and blinded so Sharia law dominates thus forcing him to abandon his homeland. I don't know Budski I'd say he would disagree with you.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

The US is less than a democracy in that case, as is the UK.

Shrub didn't have a majority of votes in the last election, from the common people.

He won area's - in the UK we call them wards or constituencies.

It's happened in the UK as well - the person with the most popular votes doesn't always win,because of our electoral systems.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

OH and I would imagine in the all accepting province of Iran anyone that steps up to the plate has and equal and unbiased chance of becoming president. Again I agree with the things you say about the U.S. you can stop the insanity. Your just not a very rational person budski.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by budski

Your just not a very rational person budski.

Hang on

Because I don't see things your way, I'm not a very rational person??

ARE YOU SURE THAT'S NOT YOU DUBYA???

And FYI - it's "You're" NOT "Your"

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Yes your really are an unrational person, I'm not exactly saying anything opinion based, Church dominated state is a problem and does cause unbalance which is why 1st world counties no longer alow it. Just answer one question, would you think it ok for the U.S. or U.K. to enforce christian laws old or new whatever they may be? Yes or No!

And to clear up my statement, it is of my opinion that you are an unrational individual.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Wait lets not get into grammar checking, I rellish in the casual setting of forums such as this because I don't need to pay much attention to mistakes and believe me you really don't think that I don't know the difference between your and you're, ofcourse checking back at it I realize my mistake but I rightly reserve the right to have no shame for any such mistakes. Snob!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Well, I'm sorry, but calling someone irrational just because they don't agree with you is a little out of line.

You've hardly proved your point beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You're just being mean because you haven't been able to prove your point.

Meany

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The US is TRILLIONS of $ in debt. Iraq has been paid for by borrowing heavily from other countries (a large amount from China). What country in their right mind would lend the US any more money to pursue yet another expensive (and possibly illegal) war, when there's no chance of the US EVER paying back what they already owe.

*The country owes TRILLIONS
*The people of the country are in debt up to their eyeballs
*The Fed is printing money like it's going out of fashion
*The value of the dollar is at an all-time low and still falling
*Banks & businesses are going under
*Half the population will probably lose their homes (maybe their jobs too)
*The US infrastructure is crumbling
*There is still a trillion dollar credit crunch that hasn't quite hit yet
*Gas is now getting to the same price-level as Europe
*There are hints that a food shortage MIGHT be on the way

How the hell can the USA keep up it's expenditure on it's massive military machine, let alone conduct ANOTHER war, when financially it's running on fumes... Maintenance costs money, repairs and replacements cost money. Service people have to be paid, re-armarments cost money. Running a military machine costs money... Running a military machine the size of the USA's costs HUGE amounts of money.

Where's it going to come from?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Your right, I think I might be being irrational. But I don't see how any rational person could think Iran is innocent but thats my problem, regardless my apologies I am a meanie and I need a walk, these political discussions get me all revved up. Have a good one.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Some people seem to think it comes out of a big hole in the ground labelled "Presidents Money"

It doesn't really work like that though - and the sooner people realise that war damages your economy, the better off we'll all be.

Until then, I suppose that we'll just have more war and less social justice.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by budski

Your right, I think I might be being irrational. But I don't see how any rational person could think Iran is innocent but thats my problem, regardless my apologies I am a meanie and I need a walk, these political discussions get me all revved up. Have a good one.

But at the same time, I don't think how the US sticking its oar in is a good idea.

Or any other country for that matter.

What we should do is try leaving them alone for a while, instead of constantly interfering in their internal politics...

Would we like it if someone interfered in our internal politics?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rbaker20

Just an FYI on whats coming out of Israel intel on this topic.

www.debka.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by galatea

We have only had one aircraft carrier in the gulf for a long time now as far as what they have been posting on the Navy's site. You may be thinking of a amphibious carrier in that quantity. The Wasp? If we are going to attack Iran we will bring at least 3 to the area, Some may be in the Arabian Sea as the Gulf could get crowded.

I will support this move because Iran has been supporting terrorist for a very long time and they have been responsible for killing allot of our troops in Iraq. Amidinanut believes he is also the one to bring back his Mahdi (the anti-Christ).

More than likely the other carrier will rotate out soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dirkboy

Nice one - good source.

We might as well have the sources from everywhere and then have a think about it.

If you're only seeing one side, how can you call yourself open minded? (rhetorical question)

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If you care about our servicemembers overseas than you wouldn't be defending the Iranians who have been responsible for countless deaths and injuries.

If most Americans "cared enough" about our servicemen (and the several hundred thousand innocent Iraqi casualties), they wouldn't keep defending the maniacal Bush regime and would start demanding an end to this evil war!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join