It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 9/11 Theories

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

So who and where are these other people? Why has there been no investigation into them? I would think it would priority #1 to get everyone involved. Why do you suppose this is? Do you think maybe it's because they were working directly with elements from Intelligence agencies? The 9/11 Commission said the financiers were of little significance. So who else was in on this and who were they working with and for?

These are some of the unanswered questions that have led to people developing theories. The reason people have put forth alternate theories is because of all these unanswered question. All possibilities have to be explored in order to find the truth. Therefore, some of these theories that have been called ridiculous and comic relief, are actually necessary in order to leave no stone unturned and get to the truth. If we really want to know the exact truth, we should encourage all possibilities, and if after all is explored and the official story still stands, then there we have our answer. Until then, there will continue to be discussion of ideas.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomanMaroni
reply to post by jfj123

So who and where are these other people? Why has there been no investigation into them? I would think it would priority #1 to get everyone involved. Why do you suppose this is? Do you think maybe it's because they were working directly with elements from Intelligence agencies? The 9/11 Commission said the financiers were of little significance. So who else was in on this and who were they working with and for?

These are some of the unanswered questions that have led to people developing theories. The reason people have put forth alternate theories is because of all these unanswered question. All possibilities have to be explored in order to find the truth. Therefore, some of these theories that have been called ridiculous and comic relief, are actually necessary in order to leave no stone unturned and get to the truth. If we really want to know the exact truth, we should encourage all possibilities, and if after all is explored and the official story still stands, then there we have our answer. Until then, there will continue to be discussion of ideas.

Al Queda comprises more then 21 people. You understand that right? There are cells in many countries around the world. There is a command structure just like any other large organization. Leaders, generals, commanders, lutenants, etc... I'm actually shocked that I need to explain this to you.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by jfj123]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Actually I think you need to explain it to yourself. Your answer is basically you don't know. It was just Al-Queda. That's like saying the Christians were responsible for Waco, or Catholics are pedophiles. I am talking about 9/11. Who are these agents? Who are the technical personnel? Who are the financiers? Who are the logistics people? Do they have ISI ties? Who was directly involved in the 9/11 attacks? All I have been told through the media is 21 names and possible 22 with Zacharious Mossoui, even though at his trial the jury decided he had little to no knowledge of the 9/11 attacks. Can you name anyone else, or was it just Al-Queda?

Also, jfj, you made the statement you believe the official time lime. I pointed out a serious flaw in the time line and you have simply refused to respond to it. Why have you chosen to skip over the fact that you just may be wrong about your belief in the 9/11 official time line? I am not here to prove myself right or you wrong, I am interested in discussion. I have been wrong before and will be wrong again.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Actually I think you need to explain it to yourself. Your answer is basically you don't know. It was just Al-Queda. That's like saying the Christians were responsible for Waco, or Catholics are pedophiles. I am talking about 9/11. Who are these agents? Who are the technical personnel? Who are the financiers? Who are the logistics people? Do they have ISI ties? Who was directly involved in the 9/11 attacks? All I have been told through the media is 21 names and possible 22 with Zacharious Mossoui, even though at his trial the jury decided he had little to no knowledge of the 9/11 attacks. Can you name anyone else, or was it just Al-Queda?

Also, jfj, you made the statement you believe the official time lime. I pointed out a serious flaw in the time line and you have simply refused to respond to it. Why have you chosen to skip over the fact that you just may be wrong about your belief in the 9/11 official time line? I am not here to prove myself right or you wrong, I am interested in discussion. I have been wrong before and will be wrong again.

It's absurd to think that those 19 guys planned it from beginning to end, financed it, etc... As far as I know, you're the only one that thinks that. Good luck on that one !

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
How about we cease this crap and get on with what the thread was originally meant to be, before the "truthers" felt the need to bury it in the BS that any thread that does not agree with their view ends up, at their prompting and vitriol.

Speaking of BS and not agreeing with facts and evidence that do not agree with thier view.

Its poeple like you who beleive the official story that cannot provide evidence to support the official story when asked.

Almost 7 years and thier is still no hard evindece that supports the official story, but yet people like you still need to believe becasue you want to live in a safe fantasy world and not face the reallity that something else might have happened other then what the media has told you.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Ok jfj. Why don't you just say I'm not going to answer because I don't want to know the answer. For the record, I don't believe 19 hijackers did it all, and I have never stated that. In fact, I stated that I believe these hijackers were pawns of certain Intelligence agents working for another organization. That is why I wrote, "They received no resistance entering the country, no resistance living openly in our country, no resistance in training for their mission, no resistance boarding planes, no resistance hijacking planes, and no resistance executing their mission. This leads me to believe there was a conspiracy." They had to have help to be able to do all this with no resistance.

The reason why you don't know anyone else involved is because there wasn't a thorough investigation into the 9/11 attacks. The official story tells us 19 hijackers executed a plan hatched by Khalid Sheik Mohammad and were financed by Osama Bin Laden. Since you say this is absurd, then you don't agree with the 9/11 Commission Report. And since you still refuse to address the time line discrepancy, then you don't agree with the official time line either. So I think we agree. Welcome aboard and good luck with your own personal quest for the answers to your questions.

I don't want to derail this into an argument between you and me. I believe you are going to believe what you want, and ignore anything that says otherwise, and that's your right as a human being. But that's not a good attitude to take into a conspiracy website.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

What I choose to focus on is the 9/11 Commission. How is was formed, the people chosen to be on it, the reluctance to assign blame, the many inconsistencies in the time line, the refusal of certain people to testify, the fact the The White House set the rules for how they would testify, and the refusal to address question ask by the victims families. These problems led to me ask, why? The inconsistencies go further than just covering up incompetence.

I don't think they do. Looks like basic CYA stuff to me. Otherwise, we're right back to a whole heck of a lot of people being "in on it," which just isn't credible.

They received no resistance entering the country, no resistance living openly in our country, no resistance in training for their mission, no resistance boarding planes, no resistance hijacking planes, and no resistance executing their mission. This leads me to believe there was a conspiracy.

Ah, so you're a CT of "the government allowed it to happen" variety. That still means a massive conspiracy encompassing large swaths of the FBI, CIA, Clinton and Bush administrations and the military. Way too many people to be believable.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Actually I think you need to explain it to yourself. Your answer is basically you don't know. It was just Al-Queda.

Obviously you haven't read my post thoroughly. There is a worldwide terrorist organization called Al-Queda with thousands of members and each member has a roll. So once again, 21 guys didn't plot 9/11 from beginning to end, that's why many governments are searching for Al-Queda ALL OVER THE WORLD. Many agents have been killed over the years but there are many more. I'm really not sure why you can't grasp this concept.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
There is a worldwide terrorist organization called Al-Queda with thousands of members and each member has a roll.

Al-Queda does not exist, its something the US made up.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Ok jfj. Why don't you just say I'm not going to answer because I don't want to know the answer. For the record, I don't believe 19 hijackers did it all, and I have never stated that. In fact, I stated that I believe these hijackers were pawns of certain Intelligence agents working for another organization.

Who would those agents be? Do you have names?-same question you asked me

That is why I wrote, "They received no resistance entering the country, no resistance living openly in our country,

There are literally MILLIONS of illegal aliens living in our country now which fall into the same category.

no resistance in training for their mission,

Because it wasn't illegal to take flight classes...

no resistance hijacking planes,

Not true. A plane crash in Shanksville disproves this statement.

and no resistance executing their mission.

Again, Shanksville.

The reason why you don't know anyone else involved is because there wasn't a thorough investigation into the 9/11 attacks.

Al-Queda is a terrorist military organization.
The US Army is a legitimate military organization. Can you name all the people involved in the US army? Because you can't does it mean the army doesn't exist?

The official story tells us 19 hijackers executed a plan hatched by Khalid Sheik Mohammad and were financed by Osama Bin Laden.

This is what's known as an OVERVIEW of the operation. Do you actually believe the Osama went to his bank, withdrew the money, handed it to Khalid and Khalid handed the money to the 19 hijackers with instructions and said good luck, hope you can get in the country and pull it off, have a nice day !?!?!?

Since you say this is absurd, then you don't agree with the 9/11 Commission Report.

Again, you posted an overview and the fact that you don't understand that leads me to believe you really need to work on your logic skills.

And since you still refuse to address the time line discrepancy, then you don't agree with the official time line either.

I did, you failed to read my partial retraction/explanation. Your bad.

So I think we agree. Welcome aboard and good luck with your own personal quest for the answers to your questions.

We agree you need to read posts before making assumptions.
We agree you need to work on your research skills.
We agree you need to work on your logic skills.

I don't want to derail this into an argument between you and me. I believe you are going to believe what you want, and ignore anything that says otherwise,

I believe in facts. Nothing more, nothing less. I believe that missing facts doesn't mean guilt.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

There is a worldwide terrorist organization called Al-Queda with thousands of members and each member has a roll.

Al-Queda does not exist, its something the US made up.

www.liveleak.com...

I believe Al-Queda will differ with your opinion

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You mean the people who invented Al-Queda will differ.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You mean the people who invented Al-Queda will differ.

Prove your statement. Don't post a link to a speculative video. Show me documentation or drop it. Real and verifiable documentation. You supposedly have access to tons of government files, it's time to post them or stop making claims you can't support.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Prove your statement.

Why, you did not past anything to prove your statement as usual?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Prove your statement.

Why, you did not past anything to prove your statement as usual?

You're this big expert with all this inside knowledge yet you can't even prove the statement. This shows you're not what you say you are. If you really did have the knowledge, you would post it just to show me up

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

jfj123 wrote "My personal hypothesis is as follows:
The official story timeline is correct. The governments only role was covering up their incompetence."

The official time line is a complete contradiction, and seems to have been done to coincide with the "cover-up."

Norman Mineta states he enters the PEOC bunker at 9:20am. He says the VP Cheney and his wife are already there when he arrives. There are some accounts that verify this by saying Rice and Cheney went to the bunker at 9:10am. A White House employee and Karl Rove both say this to be true. Rove says Bush tried to call Cheney at 9:16a and couldn't reach him because Cheney was being forced into the bunker by Secret Service agents. Other accounts say Cheney was nearly picked up off his feet and carried into the bunker around 9:30a, and Rice followed soon after. The 9/11 Commission states he arrived in the bunker around 9:58a. Mineta arrives at the White House around 9:15a and is briefed by Richard Clarke. He is told to go to the PEOC bunker to be with Cheney. Mineta has verified his statement by saying, "VP Cheney was absolutely there when I arrived." Mineta says Cheney and Lynn Cheney are both there when he gets there at 9:20a. The 9/11 Commission, however, states Cheney gets to the PEOC at 9:58a and Lynn Cheney doesn't arrived to the White House until around 9:52a.

This is extremely significant because Flight 77 doesn't impact The Pentagon until 9:37a. Don't you think Cheney would remember exactly where he was when the Pentagon was struck?

I would think that when he was told the pentagon was hit, he would remember where he was told but not necessarily when he was told. Of course this is speculation.

Mineta goes on to tell story about the guy who was advising Cheney about the plane being 30 miles out, 20 miles out, 10 miles out ..... do the orders still stand? According to the 9/11 Commission this conversation couldn't have taken place, because Cheney didn't get to the bunker until 21 minutes after the Pentagon impact.

With all the info being reviewed, I would expect some types of contradictions in times, personnel, etc..

Interesting claims you have posted. Can you actually prove everything you have posted above? Until you can prove it, it's only a claim and nothing more.

So I have responded to your post. There you go. Hopefully that helps.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You're this big expert with all this inside knowledge yet you can't even prove the statement.

But you are supposed to know what happened from the official story but yet you cannot prove your statement.

So if your next post does not prove they exist then we will know you are full of BS.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You're this big expert with all this inside knowledge yet you can't even prove the statement.

But you are supposed to know what happened from the official story but yet you cannot prove your statement.

So if your next post does not prove they exist then we will know you are full of BS.

Nice subject change instead of answering the question. This is why I know you're not an expert in what you say you are. If you really were, you'd simply answer questions to shut people up and prove your point, yet you CAN'T do that

You're an Expert...Please
Expert only in dodging questions

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Nice subject change instead of answering the question.
You're an Expert...Please
Expert only in dodging questions

But i thought people that believed the official 9/11 story to be the truth were supposed to know everything,, you mean you do not really know what happened on 9/11 or anything else?

You are in expert in avoiding posting evidnece to support your fantasies or the official story when asked.

Since you have failed to show any evindece to show they exist then they must not. END OF DISCUSSION.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join