It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Stop

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Barak Hussein Obama is done...stick a fork in him!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Thanks

Ah ha, that's it, Grandma is rich, Obama is a poor little rich boy. That could answers a lot of questions. No wonder, Obama sees Hillary as a monster, she represents the authority figure in his life? Obama went from Muslim school, where men rule, to live with Grandma, who became his authority figure? Obama attends a church where the minister talks about evil rich white people.

Is this why Obama turned his back on Hillary at the State of the Nation speech like a spoiled child? What emotional turmoils were running through his mind at that moment? I have to say those photos made me take a much harder look at the guy.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yeah, his Grandma is wealthy banker from Hawaii.

Obama turns his back like a spoiled kid when Hillary is getting the best of him intellectually, or during the Star Spangled Banner. There are pictures of both and shows you how much he invests in Islam. His dad was Muslim, his step-dad and Black Grandmother from Keyna are Muslim, it has been all around him since an early age.

I don't like it either, at least he could respect our Flag. No wonder Ted Kennedy has distanced himself from Obama. He isn't singing Obaaammaaa anymore or comparing him to his brother.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I don't know about all the other "facts", but if it is true that he is a Muslim, I'd be very sorry to see him become Leader of arguably the world's most powerful Nation. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see a Christian or a (spiritual) Jew head America either, but we all know that the West and its people are comfortable and familiar with Christianity and Judaism whereas Islam is still remarkably alien.

And if you think that Barack's being a Muslim should have no bearing on his Presidential methods, well then you're under-estimating the power of faith. For most religious people, particularly Muslims, their faith comes before ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, including their country. You'd see Sharia Law in no time and then the Fundamentalist Muslims would have their dream of an Islamic world.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Since the OP didn't refute my earlier post I'd just like to reiterate why im critical of him.

He portrays himself as anti-war and a bringer of change (whatever that means).

Yet he wouldn't object to a war in Iran.

He voted to reinstate the patriot act.

He voted to continue funding the Iraq War.

So the guy goes on about how he is anti-war and pro civil rights, yet he votes the complete opposite. Sorry guys but the guy is a liar. He is paying you all lip service saying bs like when I'm in office i will amend this and amend that. Whilst he says one thing his voting record says another.

He's critical of the Iraq war yet his voting record on the war is pretty much the same as Clinton's.

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Someone on the thread asked what 'change' does Obama represent - it's a break from the past. A letting go of out-dated ideas and rhetoric that have gotten this country nowhere in recent years.

Eh? That sounds like a lot of waffle to me buddy.

Has the propaganda word of 'terrorism' gone out of fashion so now 'change' is the new hip word?

So lets put it straight THE GUY IS A LIAR.

Again, i don't care about his parents, pastor, ethnicity, place he grew up, how he looks, how old he is, his sexual orientation etc.. I just care about what he says and how he votes.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by blahdiblah]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
one vote for mccain = one vote for terrorism and the bush regime.
republicans all sleep together, a democrat is easier to over throw if they # up. just look at the Clinton impeachment.

vote for mccain and the lies from the whitehouse will continue on and on... that and he can continue the false war with iraq.

people. quit being so stupid and blind...

the lesser of all evils is to not vote! haha jk, vote for yourself.
any vote for anyone is a downside and diservice to your country...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Directed at the original post.
Oh come on, this is politics. You like the guy, thats very obvious.
Probably makes you feel insulted, or attacked.

Every single candidate has been scrutinized, gone over with a fine tooth comb, and of course, scandalized.

However, I don't think I've EVER seen a candidate SCREW UP a free ride, like Obama has. His innate elitism is obvious in the way he handles criticisms,

The worst so far, being the way he referred to Pennsylvanians as "clingers tp Gun and religion". And the way he refused to distance himself from his family reverend until it was clear Rev. Wright was hurting his campaign. Then he completely turned on him. Tossed his own reverend aside..So which is it?
the the Reverend Wright right? or wrong. Obamba stick to his guns.
How would he be handle foreign policy?

I would never vote for him. But I had a little more respect when he stuck to his guns about Wright. Now I don't even see how his core constituency can stay beside him.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A very disturbing issue I find with Barack Obama and the Reverend Wright is the doctrine upon which their church bases it's worship and Black Value System upon, Black Liberation Theology.

I was watching a taped interview the other night with Reverend Wright conducted by Sean Hannity. Wright made a big point of saying that you could not possibly understand his Church's Black Value System, if you knew nothing of Black Liberation Theology and James Cone. This made me curious, so I did a little research on James Cone. What I found was rather disturbing..

James Cone defines the theology thus:
"Black theology refuses to accept a God who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If God is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him. The task of black theology is to kill Gods who do not belong to the black community ... Black theology will accept only the love of God which participates in the destruction of the white enemy. What we need is the divine love as expressed in Black Power, which is the power of black people to destroy their oppressors here and now by any means at their disposal. Unless God is participating in this holy activity, we must reject his love."[

James Cone's book Black Theology & Black Power was up to last year singled out as a required reading for Trinity parishioners.

How Obama can claim to want racial Unity after undergoing years of Reverend Wright's mentorship and listening to his sermons predicated on this doctrine confounds me.

[edit on 5/1/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Bigbert81 you are a classic example of an Obamite or Obama supporter. You're as fanatical as a Nazi sympathizer, as starry-eyed as a Hitlerite, and as unobjective as they come.

This criticism is healthy and fair. It tests the character of the candidate and the mettle of the man (or woman). Anyone who runs for such a high office ought to feel proud to be so chastised by those he (she) wishes to serve under. They should have a tough exterior and a compassionate interior.

Obama backpeddles a lot on his own life and the issues, while trying to be "fly" and sluff off the rest from his shoulders. Is he gonna do that with issues he should address but doesn't want to once he's elected? Does he have his own secret agendas like GWB had like getting Sadman Hussein for his father?

Is Wright the tip of an iceberg that might sink the ship of state?

Obama's foreign policy includes LEAVING SOME soldiers in Iraq and the Middle East, does it also include pulling us out of the M.E. for an injection into any African conflict?

Is he not pitting Red America against Blue America but Black against White and Latino America?

Will he save Social Security, something that GWB started to but gave up for Iraq?

What about our overly taxed Veterans' system for returning soldiers?

If you think, by posting, you can stop the onslaught against Obama, or any other political candidate, think again. Its only just begun and will only get worse as November nears. So if you think Obama can't handle it, then maybe he should pull out of the race and you Obamite should advise him so.

After all, what are you going to do if he's not nominated? Become Limbaugh's "wet dream" and riot? Clue: historically thats what the Nazis threatened to do if they weren't voted into the Reichstag in the numbers they wanted.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Muhammad Ali always said "You know, i'm a bad man".

Barak doesn't have to say it, he is showing it through actions past and present. If he gets into office, he'll no doubt help Iran get Iraq and most of the Middle East (including Israel and Obama is anti-Israel, as all Muslmis are). After being used by Iran, we'll be fighting most of the Middle East and China for New World Order bragging rights.

Obama is a recipe for disaster. What is alarming, is that there are alot of Obamabots in the US that believe his BS. They'll lash out you for making factual claims and not even take the time to verify or raise questions.

You guys think Bush has killed so many (and the numbers are greatly exaggerated), wait until Obama gets in office if elected, with his arrogance and impulsiveness, we'll be speaking more Chinese here. He believes in continuing to build China up and having stronger ties with the Communist Pirates in Beijing.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I dont bother anymore.Since most americans will dig up something about anyone and think they got the scoop on said politician.We also know the americans have been lied to for a very long time by all their leaders.Every 10 years US is fighting somehwere.Generation after generation sent to fight some war that the world knows is wrong.Im going to stop right here.

The point is what your witnessing is people so desperate for power they would sell their own mom to do it.Its disgusting,immoral and wrong.Switching postions in the middle of a campaign or outright lying to constituents is wrong no matter who you are.Racism is wrong too but the pastor isnt running for president is he?Nevermind the fact that Bush has been connected to whitepower groups for both his campaigns but that didnt bother americans did it?Or that hes appointed cronies to his cabinet?Or passing bills and most americans are hohum oh well, nothing to see here.

I find the whole charade comical as well as hypocritical for americans to make this an issue when america has some bigtime problems with race.Now its coming out in the open and its time to face it head on WITHOUT violence.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Not that I particularly care for any politicians, let alone Barak Obama. I do however have one problem with BO, that's pretty obvious here for anyone with half a brain. If it's been what, a month or more since his "former" pastor was blasted in the media for his views, opinions, and preaching, why has it taken so long for Barak Obama to finally distance himself from the preacher?

Is it he's only waiting for everyone to chime in on the pastor?

Is it he's only doing it because of political views?

Is it he's only doing it to sway public opinion that he doesn't see things from the same perspective?

Is it he's a bandwagon jumper and jumps on the badwagon of what everyone else thinks?

I've got no clue, but his actions sure bring a lot more questions for Me, than answer any questions. I don't particularly like Barak Obama, but then again, I know that all politicians lie, it's just which lie is first, and how big, and for how long.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You all say that digging things up is just politics, yet if we dig one little thing up on your precious little messiah Ron Paul you all freak out too.

A LOT of people here follow Ron Paul in a manner that could be called similar to a cult or religious following.

You too have the glazed over eyes and will do whatever the man tells you.

All I've heard that Ron Paul would do is 'bring back the constitution'. So technically he would be changing things wouldn't he?

So really now, you're just as bad as us. You just don't want to hear it.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HeadFirstForHalos

Guess you don't know much about Paul. He hasn't told anyone what to do. It was all voluntary. He just lives his life, and votes his votes. Consistently.
You know you've got the right guy when the other politicians ignore, and belittle him. Like that Rudy guy, hearing much from him lately?

Back to Obama. I think his charm, his charisma, and his vocal cadence have carried him this far because thats as deep as the average American goes.

Now he is being challenged, in the BIG Contest. He doesn't play well when un-rehearsed. I'm happy we're getting a glimpse of that now, rather than later.

And once again..Our wallets can't afford An Obama.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
58% Say Obama Denounced Wright for Political Convenience, not Outrage
www.rasmussenreports.com... nce_not_outrage

A Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that just 30% of the nation’s Likely Voters believe Barack Obama denounced his former Pastor, Jeremiah Wright, because he was outraged. Most—58%--say he denounced the Pastor for political convenience. The survey was conducted on Wednesday and Thursday night. Obama made his statements about Wright on Tuesday. Only 33% of voters believe that Obama was surprised by the views Wright expressed at Monday’s press conference. Fifty-two percent (52%) say he was not surprised. Fifty-six percent (56%) say it’s at least somewhat likely that Obama “shares some of Pastor Wright’s controversial views about the United States.” That figure includes 26% who say it’s Very Likely Obama holds such views. At the other end of the spectrum 24% say it’s Not Very Likely that Obama shares such views. Just 11% say it’s Not at All Likely. Nine percent (9%) of voters have a favorable opinion of Wright. Eight-one percent (81%) have an unfavorable view. That includes 62% with a Very Unfavorable opinion. Seventy-four percent (74%) of Republicans believe it’s somewhat or very likely that Obama shares some of Wright’s views. That assessment is shared by 48% of Democrats and 49% of those not affiliated with either major party.

[edit on 103131p://bFriday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You know I’ll will admit (though rather sadly) that when I first seen Obama I thought that was definitely someone I would like to see in office, after all he is very charismatic when he is speaking. He speaks and it is like all this flash and dash sort of thing going on. But when you break down what he is saying for real substance you are left empty handed. All that flash and dash sort of thing is nothing more than the same thing illusionists use when on stage. Obama reminds me of those movies or computer games that are all eye candy but nothing more.

I have heard enough about change and him wanting to bring it. That is fine and all but what change are you talking about? What change? What are you wanting to change that will help?

Other than that he is not much different in the things he says he is for than Clinton or McCain. I do not see a lot of difference in the three when it comes to things they have said they want to do. Either way I think America is on for some very hard years to come. Things are going to get much worse from the looks of things. Not only are we going to be further broke due to an increase in taxes (the gas tax break thing is a joke we will pay even more for in the end), and mandated health care. We will go into further war for a long time; we might lose our rights to own certain firearms, and possibly a loss of some other rights.

Oh and I did take offence to the hanging on to the guns thing myself even though I am not from Pennsylvania. The only way any politician is getting my gun is smoking barrel end first (to cover my own back side this is not a threat directly at any politician, simply a means to express the truth of my right to bear arms).

Raist

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

You forgot to add; OBAMA is the Spawn of Satin, and will usher in the APOCALYPSE.
Which may or may not be true. I just know, I will not vote for him.
He looks like an evil alien hybrid to me! LOL.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If Barack becomes President this country will literally become an "Obama Nation"!

Say that three times fast...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I was somewhat similar. At first I thought, "an outsider who can change things." He's very charismatic, and we could use that as well. And then I looked for any substance and on almost every issue in his voting record he abstains or is well left of my position on the issue. Then when you see him speak without a script he is awful. Over and again he seemed to have no substance only flash. And he has no clout on the Hill. How is he going to get things done? And that's before his extremely questionable choice of churches. He can't be pinned down on an issue. "I'm going to stop NAFTA/don't worry Canada I'm only talking/What? I never talked to Canada/Ok, maybe I did" He's is the ultimate politician; and everything about him stinks to me. It's a shame really...

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok, I am going to take this point-by-point...

Barack Obama has good oratory skills, just like Hitler. -- He does, but I haven't heard this statement used.

Barack Obama has been uniting people, is he the antichrist? -- Late-night AM radio perhaps, no one seriously believes this.

Barack Obama's middle name is Hussein...Like Saddam's last name. -- Again, this is more to make fun of him, not to seriously argue against him.

Barack Obama is muslim. -- He was raised in the Muslim tradition and later converted to Christianity. This is a big problem for Muslims and a good excuse to assassinate him.

Barack Obama's former preacher is saying things I disagree with. -- True. And since he attended this radical racist church for 20+ years I would think that he shares these views. It is too late for him to seperate himself from this radicalism. I wouldn't attend a church with a rev. in the KKK, so why condone the black equivalent. Racism is racism.

Barack Obama's supporters are glossy-eyed and zombie-like. -- Not a serious arguement. I think the fainters are planted actors.

Barack Obama's supporters are like a cult. -- see above

Barack Obama preaches 'Change', yet people can't name anything he'd be changing. -- He'd be changing a lot but not for the better! Change for the sake of change is ludicrous.

People are voting for Barack Obama because he's black. -- DUH. He has something like 95% of the black vote.

Barack Obama's wife said 'For once in my adult life, I'm proud of my country'. -- Yes, she did say this. So, if her husband isn't running for President there is nothing to be proud of??? Typical pinko America-hater....and that is no exaggeration.

Barack Obama hasn't been wearing a lapel pin. -- Not a serious point.

Barack Obama is too inexperienced. -- Absolutely true. Name one bill he has introduced in Congress. Name one accomplishment.

Barack Obama grew up overseas. -- Partially, he did. I'm not sure how this reflects on his ability to be President.

Barack Obama doesn't put his hand over his heart. -- He could at least pretend to have some respect.

Barack Obama said 'Cling to guns and religion'. -- He did. In one brash statement he displayed his elitist attitude and disdain for the average American. This alone is enough reason for me to vote against him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join