It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Stop

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Ummm, you DO know that Obama has been in the US Senate for the past 3+ years, don't you?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I'm sorry, what was that?
Say again, I think you need to repeat your question...

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

LOL. I still think you are FOS but love the pic, though probably not for the reasons you intended.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes, good pic.

POET, WHERE ARE YOU? I thought you were going to tell me what a credible source REALLY was so that I could show you how to do a search in it.

What happened, did you finally discover that Hillary is a habitual liar and couldn't take it anymore?

And Alxandro, if you wouldn't mind answering my question either. You posted stats about Chicago from early this year, so my question to you was 'Did you know that Obama has been in the US Senate for the past 3 years?'

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

The murder rate in Chicaco was even higher in the years before 2005.
So much for being a community organizer.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
with statements like this, I could see why people would be Anti-Obama

He went from talk to argue to get in their face in a New york Minute. Could this be a foreshadow to the type of Domestic and foreign policy Obama will have?

Obama's own words

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face.
—Barack Obama, Elko Nevada, Sep 17, 2008 "

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I guess the anti-Obama stuff is coming to a stop.
Seems YouTube is removing all videos that may harm Obama and the Dems.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
As I said in other posts, the McCain campaign should stop the filthy smear and fear tactics, especially because it's too late and inappropriate of a time considering that there is only three weeks to go and with the economic crisis and all. Admittedly, the republicans know they cannot win when it comes to debating the real issues with the democrats.

I really hope Obama becomes president, it is America's last chance for redemption from the last 8 years of war and racism and the promotion of the concept known as terrorism when most of us here on ATS know that 9/11 was an inside job with the purpose of justifying wars on Iraq and the middle east. As the ATS slogan goes (Deny Ignorance ).

I am sorry, I am new around here and can't help but unleash my political views which may be found offensive to some people here. McCain is just another Bush, don't be afraid to vote for Obama, America is not under threat from anyone as suggested by the media for so many years. Please don't let that be the reason you vote for a scum bag.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Oh God, I'm so worn out of all this anti-Obama BS that's going on currently.

Let's take a look at some of the arguments made by people who oppose Barack Obama, but don't happen to weigh-in THEIR presidential candidates:

Barack Obama has good oratory skills, just like Hitler.

Barack Obama has been uniting people, is he the antichrist?

Barack Obama's middle name is Hussein...Like Saddam's last name.

Barack Obama is muslim.

Barack Obama's former preacher is saying things I disagree with.

Barack Obama's supporters are glossy-eyed and zombie-like.

Barack Obama's supporters are like a cult.

Barack Obama preaches 'Change', yet people can't name anything he'd be changing.

People are voting for Barack Obama because he's black.

Barack Obama's wife said 'For once in my adult life, I'm proud of my country'.

Barack Obama hasn't been wearing a lapel pin.

Barack Obama is too inexperienced.

Barack Obama grew up overseas.

Barack Obama doesn't put his hand over his heart.

Barack Obama said 'Cling to guns and religion'.

Ok, this is all I can think of at the moment, so if you think of any I missed, please feel free to mention it. So, what's my point? Look at the above arguments. They're ridiculous, each and every one of them.

When do these questions and issues become more important than a candidate who has a VERY strong record of lying for the past 35+ years, wants to force everybody to pay for health care under risks of penalties, flip-flops on issues to gain more votes, therefore proving to be even more phony, and has demonstrated that she'll not only lie and CHEAT, but mislead the public?

Or when do these issues gain more precedence than a candidate who's voting record is the most similar to Bush's policies as any other senator? Someone who also flip-flops constantly and lies, and is supporting a 100 year war? Someone who votes AGAINST medical treatment for children or medical assistance to Katrina victims. Someone who would continue, almost exactly the same 8 years we've already had to deal with.

When do the above anti-Obama arguments become more important than the other things I've mentioned? This is getting ridiculous. Do people not care about the issues or honesty of the candidates, and now just whether someone has good oratory skills or wears a lapel pin?

WAKE UP PEOPLE AND THINK ABOUT WHY YOU THINK WHAT YOU THINK!!!

[edit on 4/29/2008 by bigbert81]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Gools]
'
The truth is never ridiculous...I do disagree with the oratory skills and the entire anti-christ stuff...and coincidences like the name Hussein but most of the other stuff is just the truth...I hate that he does not put his hand over his heart...during the AMERICAN national anthem..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Whatever happened to Obama being able to multi-task. I would assume he could talk economy and his ayers relationship.

In addition, what else can anybody else do about the economy. It is what it is and it not just our economy. They just approved 700b and it hasn't helped. What make you think Obama or McCain can magically fix the economy. Especially with Obama constantly screaming how bad economy is and how much worse it is getting.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Racism?

I actually find there to be more racist overtones when it comes to Obama, a person who visited, with his family no less, a church for 20 years with a preacher who is a champion in cursing and racial slurs.

And, when it comes to what the Democrats will do for you in the White House, well, just look at who was the majority in the House and Senate for the last 2 years, Democrats.

"What have they done for you lately?"

[edit on 7-10-2008 by aquiesce]

[edit on 7-10-2008 by aquiesce]

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join