It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Stop

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

First of all, genius, I think you meant 'daft'.

Doesn't say much for you, does it?

Second of all, no, you have NOT cleared things up at all. Perhaps if you'd been listening, you'd see that I said it was a non-issue with the media. They covered Wright for hour after hour after hour, and they talk more about Hillary being a 'fighter' than her 'Nuclear' option.

But I guess that IS a lot of info for someone who is 'daff'.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In my eyes there is no 'anti-Obama propaganda', in fact, as far as I've seen the media has put him on a pedestal and made every excuse in the book as to why the Wright scandal shouldn't affect him. Sure, the tapes of Wright 'damning' America were played ad nauseam, but those reports were quickly followed by reports that this debacle hadn't affected Obama in the polls one bit. Apparently they didn't, as he has all but declared himself the winner before MI and FL are even seated.

Just as we all look at life through our individual persepectives, so we do this primary. I'm for Hillary Clinton so I notice every slight toward her -- and they have been innumerable. I see Obama as having been handled with kid gloves and anytime someone doesn't the cry of racism is heard.

God help us all if he becomes our POTUS.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Apparently you're watching something other than Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, and any other big new network, because after the NAACP speech given by Wright, that's ALL the media covered and slammed Obama with.

It was consistent and incredibly repetitive.

Have you missed the whole 'fighter' thing? What good stuff have they been saying about Obama?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.

Reverend Jeremiah Wright
Louis Farrakan
Al Sharpton
Dorothy Tillman
William Ayers
Abongo "Roy" Obama
Rashid Khalidi
Antoin “Tony” Rezko
Nadhmi Auchi

And don't forget his cousin Odinga. He and his group in Kenya is responsible for the burning deaths of thousands of Christians. They have stormed churches and set fire to them and the parishioners (men, women, and children). Obama has been a strong supporter of his cousin. Once his cousin takes over Kenya, he intends to implement Sharia law over everyone.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
WAKE UP PEOPLE AND THINK ABOUT WHY YOU THINK WHAT YOU THINK!!!

Back atchya’ berti. WAKE UP. Obama is CFR. Anti-White too.

Originally posted by Alxandro
But most of the things you listed happen to be true so why is this anti-Obama?

They aren’t propaganda. They are exposing the truth.
Obamatrons can’t handle the truth.
The apostles get all rattled when Obamessiah is exposed.

Exposing the truth is NOT propaganda. It's just the truth.
I can't wait for Obama to be fully vetted.
The major portion of his votes in the primaries came BEFORE
he was vetted.
BEFORE people knew about Uncle Wright.
BEFORE they knew he was misleading them about Ayers.
BEFORE they knew he had $$$ bundlers bringing in oil money.
BEOFRE they knew he and his wife were racists.

I'm sure many people who voted for him at the beginning of the
primaries now have buyers remorse.

Keep on vetting! Keep on exposing!
As berti said - WAKE UP PEOPLE.

The problem with ATS'ers is, they don't seem to understand that just because something COULD be true, doesn't make it so.

Actually, that's the problem Obamatrons have.
It COULD be true that Obama is for 'unity' ... but the facts say otherwise.
It COULD be true that Obama is for 'change' .. but the facts say otherwise.
It COULD be true that Obama is for 'hope' .. but the facts say otherwise.

Got a question for Obama? ASK HIM!
Here is where you ask.
See all the other questions.
See if Obama answers any of them when the ad runs!

[edit on 5/10/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And there we go again, another anti-Obama person using an Obama cult-like term (Obamatron), and then using his sales pitch to say 'he's not actually for these things, therefore he's the worst candidate'. Yeah, doesn't make much sense, does it?

And if you'd check the legislation passed by all 3 candidates, you WOULD see that if any of them WOULD be for change, Obama clearly has the advantage.

Want an example? I think the gas tax holiday was a brilliant one.

BTW, I've actually stated many times I'm for Ron Paul, so does that make me an Obamatron too?

[edit on 5/10/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Oh, attacking my spelling! And you pretend that you are not being daffy by doing this.

By your own admittance, the media apologizes for their coverage of the fact that Obama's spiritual mentor is a racist, while claiming Hillary is going to nuke the democratic party, and you think calling it a non-issue erases the reality of what the media is actually doing. This clearly shows the length you will go to rationalize your unrealistic support of Obama.

You couldn't be more wrong if you started off in California to head west, and wound up in New York. I just wonder how long it will take you to admit it.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
OK, everybody take your blood pressure pills now.

I know this is a touchy area, but we can do this with civility. Politics in America may get down and dirty at times, but we already know 99% of them are lowlifes. We're better than that bunch.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Oh, attacking my spelling! And you pretend that you are not being daffy by doing this.

By your own admittance, the media apologizes for their coverage of the fact that Obama's spiritual mentor is a racist, while claiming Hillary is going to nuke the democratic party, and you think calling it a non-issue erases the reality of what the media is actually doing. This clearly shows the length you will go to rationalize your unrealistic support of Obama.

You couldn't be more wrong if you started off in California to head west, and wound up in New York. I just wonder how long it will take you to admit it.

Well, apparently Poet, we are watching different news sources, because I cannot see, nor have I seen, what you're talking about.

And let me ask you a question now, why you would support someone who has made it clear (after already going against her signed pledge), that she intends to attempt to cheat her way into the White House. Isn't that the same as walking all over the entire democratic process?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think the area is grayer than that. I agree you have a point, but don't you think the several million people that voted in those elections should have some input too? If I lived in one of those states, I'd imagine I'd be pretty upset.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

I absolutely agree.

I think the democratic party did one of the most unforgivable things in taking away these people's voices. It's wrong, wrong, wrong.

However, what they need to do is completely redo those 2 states instead of giving the advantage to the person who decided to cheat into getting the votes.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

There was considerable effort to redo those states primaries, but Obama used his new power to squash the effort. Hillary is playing by the rules, Obama's supporters not only want to disenfranchise a huge chunk of voters, they also want to choose what rules should be followed. Just another of many tactics used by Obama that makes me think that its either Hillary or McCain for me. The president of Iran is also doing a good job of convincing me the hundred years of war stance is about right. Heck, this conflict between Europe and the Middle East has been going on for several thousand years now, why not finish it once and for all.

By the way bigbert, it is of your own admission what big media is saying, not what I have watched on the boob tube. Your own admission proves you wrong. I have faith, it will sink in and you will recognize the reality.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
By the way, has anyone else noticed that for quite some time now, the DNC party machine has been working for Obama and against Hillary, which is why I will probably end my support of the DNC when Obama is noniminated. It is obvious to me that the DNC does not care one bit about the working class or white male votes for that matter. I have no desire to return to the politics of special interests and the welfare state, which seems to be what the DNC prefers to cling to, and why they are for Obama.

Hillary will not received support from the DNC to help her take the nom, that has been made clear for some time now. The Clintons are moderates, and the DNC people forgot what it means to stand up for Liberty for All a long time ago.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Are you kidding me?

Have you even bothered to read my posts?!

Read the friggin' posts before you respond.

And BTW, that last comment wasn't against your SPELLING, it was against your word usage. 'Daff' and 'daft' are 2 different words.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Yeah, I have read your posts, and I think you are being daff, pretending to be foolish to put me off, the ole, what are you talking about routine, when the thing is completely obviously. There is no more reason for me to repeat myself. You can admit I am right now or later, I don't care.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yeah, doesn't make much sense, does it?

Obama doesn't make sense.
People supporting him doesn't make sense.

And if you'd check the legislation passed by all 3 candidates,

Obama keeps voting 'present' when important issues come up.
Ya' can't change anything if all you do is say 'yeah, I'm here"

I've actually stated many times I'm for Ron Paul,

That's who I'll probably end up voting for.

Ask Obama a Question
Great video. Add a question.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Politics in America may get down and dirty at times, but we already know 99% of them are lowlifes.

Amen!

Obama = CFR and no experience and is a racist.
Hillary = CFR and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies and lies ...
McCain = CRF and is most likely a lameduck one term pro-war POTUS.

Pretty stink'n sad situation.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You obviously haven't read my posts according to your last post.

And I was just pointing out the irony of YOU calling ME 'daff', when you can't even get the wording right.

Read my posts again, and quit arguing a ridiculous point.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama keeps voting 'present' when important issues come up.
Ya' can't change anything if all you do is say 'yeah, I'm here"

You've got to be kidding me. Because he has several 'present' votes, you're assuming he hasn't passed any legislation?

Give me a break and do some homework. Don't you know what assuming does?

And as far as the experience thing goes, I'd have to say that after seeing the 'experienced' candidates supporting this ridiculous gas tax, don't you think that your 'experience' argument has just become a moot point?

[edit on 5/10/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bigbert,

You have titled this thread "This Anit-Obama Propaganda has Got To Stop"

Do you truly believe that what various members have said is only propaganda?

I feel that the only members that you want posting are those that will agree with your own beliefs. I believe people are sticking to the topic because there have been many true facts brought up, it isn't propaganda!

Even if Senator Obama receives the democratic nomination and even if he becomes President, they will still remain true facts.

Ruby

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join