It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Stop

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
devout Christian, are you really that naive!

You can't be that impressionable Bart, please say you are not and the above post was a joke.

I suppose his father, stepfather and Grandma all being Muslim and him attending a Muslim school, and now continuing to study the religion doesn't make him Muslim then.

I guess that's why he won't wear a Flag pin either or show respect with his hand on his chest during the Star Spangled Banner. Naaa, he'd rather just turn his back like that spoiled Muslim boy everyone should know he is by now.

He is disrespecting you as an American Bart by even running for office, and showing such disrespect for your nation while he does it.

Show me proof that he isn't a Muslim. What i've shown you here, is much more substantial than anything you've provided. Typical White person though you are

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Really?

Guilt by association is more concrete than attending a Christian church and being an active member for over 20 years?

Boy, you've got some reconsidering of facts to do.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if you are joking or not. Attending a Christian church for twenty years? You can't even call Trinity Church a Christian church, they never talk about God. All they talk about is how bad White people are and how America is evil.

Get the hell out then if you don't like it. It is a racist, Anti-American church Burt.

You've been handed your ass on your own thread several times and continuing reaching for the lamest argument of all, "show me the facts". They are in front of your face, and all around you. Read and learn.

There is no changing your mind, you've obviously been Obamatized.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

You've got to be joking me.

Get out of here, you're just some ignorant, prejudicial person who can't seem to get the facts straight, along with a couple other people here on this thread.

Because a church does not fit your description of an ideal church, you think you're right. God, you truly are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Drop your ridiculous prejudicial, false views, or get the hell out.

This is starting to get ridiculous. I can't seem to have a reasonable, intelligent debate without some ridiculous joker like yourself spewing BS and sticking to it.

And yes, I've been handed my ass in this thread by people who can't seem to understand what it is I'm saying, but I guess the juvenile, childish arguments you and others have made on here are a little tougher to debate when ignorant people don't listen.

Get out of here and do some research, you have nothing but ridiculous propaganda to expand on here, and I'm getting pretty tired of it.

You're done.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Thanks for the intelligent reply. As a liberal and a democrat, this is a very frustrating situation. I see Obama as swiftboat material. I would like to trust him, but from the information I have found, I don't think I can, and I think that these things that many have discussed here will swamp him. I tend to be difficult to sway, so if I have a hard time trusting Obama, from my experience, that means Obama is going to have a heck of a lot harder time gaining the trust of others in my blue collar background.

Hillary is like old Ironsides, she is battle tested, and everyone they have sent against her has ran into political demise. She has taken on and defeated all comers. Obama is the republicans best chance of beating Hillary.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Obama's recital of the opening prayers of Islam are his re-confirmation that he is a Muslim. That is exactly what the opening prayers means and stand for, and that Obama would say those are the most beautiful words in the world to him clearly shows that he is a Muslim. Anyone who knows anything about the Muslim religion, especially someone like Obama who has had specially trained as a Muslim, and has numerous family members who are Muslims, knows full well what those words mean. And Obama recited this oath in perfect Arabic, like someone who practices regularly. A Muslim can attend a Christian Church, as the Muslim religion accepts Jesus Christ as a prophet, just not as important of a prophet as Mohammad supposedly is.

Face the reality, Obama is a Muslim.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thanks Poet, that was a good factual post. Too bad you don't work for Hillary's campaign. A fact like this should not be overlooked or underestimated.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ok, this thread has seriously turned ridiculous.

People are not listening.

People are arguing irrelevant points.

People are blurbing utter BS and sticking with it.

I feel like I'm arguing the whole antichrist thing again. Someone thinks of a sign that it might be true, but they ignore the many other signs that show that it's not.

I really didn't think ATS'ers were this blind and gullible.

This thread needs to die because it's just getting too ridiculous, and getting too many people who don't seem to get the point I was trying to make in the first place, and too much childish arguing.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Bert, you say we are gulliable? Read Poet's post again. How can you not Obama is not Muslim? His name is even all Muslim.

Again, we'll use your tactic, show us something that would lead us to believe he isn't? I think any rational intelligent person would have to say he is. I'm not saying you are dumb, then that would only leave Ignorant, so i'll call you Ignorant.

Face it, Obama IS a Muslim!

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Look. You started a thread about how all criticism of Obama is BS. You can't have it both ways.
Further, while some of the examples you threw out there are BS, legitimate causes for concern exist. You keep holding your hands over your ears and saying "no, they don't. no, they don't."
Is Obama muslim? I have no idea. He did school in a madrasah. He closely associates with several known muslims. His church and associates echo the black power and nation of islam movement headed by associate Farrakhan (also good buddy of Wright). Does it mean anything in and of itself? Not necessarily, but it does raise eyebrows. If it doesn't raise your eyebrows, let me assure you it raises the eyebrows of voters across the nation.
Would I vote for a muslim president? It would depend on his stance on the issues. I don't think I would hesitate to vote for a muslim candidate who was well equipped for the job and agreed with my political views. But when there is pretty good evidence to support the idea that the candidate is an empty suit trying to stay away from anything that looks controversial (like voting on anything controversial, advocating anything other than "change", hiding his close associates and the nation of islam connection) it certainly makes me hesitate.
As it were, I'm not voting for Obama because he's well farther left than my personal political bent, and he's shown he's a liar just like the rest of them. His pastor is icing, but it's what's going to get noticed. Like I said, if you think the media is being hard on him, just wait until the GOP gets rolling. He hasn't seen anything yet.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Come on, do you think that when Obama said that the oath to Mohammad is the most beautiful words to him, it is because the syntax of the words is so amazing?

Obama just happen to think the syntax of the words that one speaks to proclaim that they are a Muslim is so beautiful?

There is only one logical explanation for this statement.

When I think of the most beautiful words I think of the preamble to the Declaration of Independent, or I love you daddy. Certainly not an Oath to a man who spawned the most dangerous religion in the history of man.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Bert, you say we are gulliable? Read Poet's post again. How can you not Obama is not Muslim? His name is even all Muslim.

Again, we'll use your tactic, show us something that would lead us to believe he isn't? I think any rational intelligent person would have to say he is. I'm not saying you are dumb, then that would only leave Ignorant, so i'll call you Ignorant.

Face it, Obama IS a Muslim!

No. He may or may not be a muslim. Frankly, I think he probably is, and there is evidence pointing that direction, but that doesn't mean it's an indisputable fact.
His name isn't muslim; it's arabic. There's a difference. Just like a German name isn't "christian."

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
That may be so, but knowing his father was Barack Hussein Obama.

To me, anytime you see Hussein, this is definitley stemming from Islam. A middle name chosen on the basis for that religion.

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii.

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia . Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school." Obama's political handlers are attempting to
make it appear that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN when seeking major public office in the United States, Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wow.

Now I remember why I stopped coming here to ATS.

And the sad thing is, nobody here's going to get it, as far as I can tell from what I've seen.

You people believe anything and everything without checking the facts, and then won't alter, or looking to see why YOU might be wrong. You people need to seriously start double checking your beliefs and why you have structured your belief system so.

All I'm seeing here are a bunch of biased, uneducated, and clearly not-thought-through arguments.

This thread that went from explaining how BS like this shouldn't be considered compared to the dishonesty, and issues we're seeing with the other candidates, has turned into another BS, unfactual debate by a bunch of people who are clearly only seeing in one direction, without questioning why.

I thought people who came here to ATS wanted to 'Deny Ignorance', but all I see is the exact same mentality here as I do from the masses, and now I'm being forced to disprove any and every ridiculous, un-thought-through post.

The problem with ATS'ers is, they don't seem to understand that just because something COULD be true, doesn't make it so.

[edit on 5/4/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yeah, i'm uneducated Burt. I am Computer Scientist who recently worked programming for the Department of Defense.

That aside, it seems you come up with nothing to lead us to believe otherwise. We point out some very interesting facts, while you say you can't believe we are so gulliable.

Maybe it is you who is the gulliable one.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I'm not the one who finds a couple of signs pointing towards Obama being Muslim and believes it, all the while ignoring all the signs that he is not.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A couple of signs? Look at my post after _Del_ (3 posts above this one).

What more do you need?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Bigbert

Why in the world would you expect to come here for people to agree with you. If you weren't ready to be proved wrong, and if you are not ready to face the reality that you are wrong, then you shouldn't come here.

By the way, being educated and understanding the ways of the world do not always go hand in hand, more often than not, they are exclusive. Don't come out of your ivory tower if you are not ready to face the world as it is. These things Obama said came directly from his mouth. Straight from the horses mouth as they say, and it is pretty hard evidence to dispute.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You just don't get it, do you?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
[edit on 4-5-2008 by jetxnet]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join