It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we DREAD new leadership in Macedonia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Building from the premise 'there are no coincidences'...

i/we are saddened at the death of a leader, >www.atsnn.com...<

However, there exists now a vacuum which will be filled!

Will the person that emerges to this leadership be the man "Fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences" (described in Daniel 8:23)

historically: Alexander the Great, a Macedonian from Pella, conquored the known world. Upon his death the Empire was divided between his 4 surviving Generals.

This reflects what was prophecised in Daniel8:21-22....and a long interval transpires between the division of the world empire and the emergence of the man of fierce countenance or 'little horn..also AC'...emerging from the divided empire

today/present time: is generally anticipated as the-> end time/end of age by few or even some people.
ALSO, legend/mystics/seers/prophets give us this clue:
The Olympiad held in Greece(where it began)
will be the final Olympiad (the cycle completed)
**the current Olympics are in Greece this year 2004 CE!!!

I wish i could bundle this package of info better, but,
just read Daniel 8:21 thru 28 more or less...
Then link the other 'dots' together, and you might come up with a feeling that a Sword of Damacles is over-your-head....and ready to drop!!!

this long-ago predicted/prophecised World Leader is called by Nostradamus MABUS, but he usually did tricks to the names he made known ie; hister=hitler etc.

So, just be on the AWARES that a NWO..World Leader,
might be getting the headlines as a 'Peace-Maker" for the next 3 years

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   

historically: Alexander the Great, a Macedonian from Pella, conquored the known world. Upon his death the Empire was divided between his 4 surviving Generals.

There is a lot of confusion between Greek Macedonian, and Slavic Macedonian. The Greeks and Slavs have been fighting over the name for a long time now.

But, what would Alexander have to do with this? many Empires were divided in that region, not just the Greeks. Alexander started his world tour in 334 BCE, with the defeat of the Persian army under Darius, near the Aegean Sea. Did your quoted bible passsages pertain to this era? Or to the Romans, who came a few centuries later?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I hardly see Macedonia conquering the world, no matter who the new leader is...so no worries....

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I hardly see Macedonia conquering the world, no matter who the new leader is...so no worries....

I agree with you

top topics

join