It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

If they are truly masons it is simple to find out. All you have to do is ask them "Are you a traveling man?". If they respond with, "yes I am. I am traveling from the west to the east". Then you ask them "And what is it that you seek in the east?" They should respond with "I am seeking the point of illumination".
edit on 13-6-2012 by JustStat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustStat
reply to post by freight tomsen

If they are truly masons it is simple to find out. All you have to do is ask them "Are you a traveling man?". If they respond with, "yes I am. I am traveling from the west to the east". Then you ask them "And what is it that you seek in the east?" They should respond with "I am seeking the point of illumination".
edit on 13-6-2012 by JustStat because: (no reason given)

In bold * Not in my jurisdiction . The answer would be "To that which is lost" . If you told me ""I am seeking the point of illumination" I would look at you as if you were from another planet .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

and in my jurisdiction, the answer would be "a cold beer". I have seriously never heard these kinds of conversations outside of ATS. Maybe I am not a high enough level mason.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

LOL , it is part of the ritual in the MM degree but we do not use those little word play games either . We just ask if a man is a Mason if we suspect he may be one if we are so inclined to introduce ourselves . But , I normally do not seek out other Masons when in public , and a man does not need to prove to me he is a Mason at the local grocery store .

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

I would be interested to see the differences in the ritual. Ours does not have anything like that.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

U2U sent .

Second line

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: freight tomsen
You are one of the most ignorant people I've seen on here. you say Masons on here are not answering any Q's, when every q asked has had a reasonable answer. masonry is entirely internally funded, it has nothing to do with anybody not in masonry what happens in lodge. plus 99% of what you have said on this thread is BS, get over yourself, you don't know everything.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
A masonic secret is in 0 degree... 1-3 degrees... and 4-32 degrees... and Lord of the Sith with Jedi Master... which is 33... hence eagle (on high) looking in both directions... Sith and Jedi!!!

edit on 14-5-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

Cutbothways....

edit on 14-5-2014 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Ignorance is not bliss! The knowledge of masonry is a rite for any and all men to obtain, if they so choose the path to legally obtain it! It's entitled to any and all good hearted, free willing men, who choose to seek the truth, and believe in a divine creator. There a is no conspiracy! It's up to each and every man to choose whether or not to pursue the path to enlightment in their current carnation. Pretty simply

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
and Lord of the Sith with Jedi Master... which is 33... hence eagle (on high) looking in both directions... Sith and Jedi!!!

That degree was fun - but incredibly scary as I knew I would die if I couldn't dodge the bullets...

The only downside was that the cost of the light sabre almost bankrupted me... :-(

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cutbothways
strange that you would deny your creator(BLACK MAN) admission to his creation(LODGE) created for his creature(YOU)...Genesis 30:32-43...the increase in cattle is expected...BLACK YAKUB(symbolic for scientist) took it much further...further than cloning of DOLLY(sheep) in England...YEAH you guessed it...the increase in menservants-maidservants=CAUCASIONS...but yall just would not stop crawling round on all fours,cannabalism,incest,eating raw meat,climbing rocks-swinging in trees-TARZAN-(still today),jumping off anything showing off your genetic inheritance...GRAFTED IN IN THE WILDERNESS.....the range of mountains Abraham(symbolic not real) travelled to was Caucas Mountains your birthplace...8th grade science&biology CLEARLY STATES---YOU CANNOT GET BLACK FROM WHITE...BUT YOU CAN GET WHITE FROM BLACK---WHO'S YO DADDY...or would you prefer the LEGEND OF THE HOT BURNING SANDS...any so called esoteric MASON knows Abraham tried to RAISE yall..he couldn't...Moses tried for 40 yrs(yall cost him the promise land)...yall would have ate Moses if he had not slept in a ring of Fire and had a Dog(got to be his best friend) as in Man's best friend...not you...you're Mankind...Kinda Man...but shed hair like animal...kinda man but cant stay in Sun(source of life)...KINDA MAN BUT STILL TOO HAIRY(DEAD GIVEAWAY)...NO MELANIN EITHER...THANK ISIS-RA-ELOHIM(IS-RA-EL) THE EGIPTIANS WROTE IN STONE---PRAISE BE TO OSIRIS-HORUS...BLACK PHAROAHS-REAL MEN WHOSE MONUMENTS TEMPLES OBELISKS PYRAMIDS SPHINX(over 9000 yrs old) WRITTEN IN STONE...YALL WERE'NT EVEN NEEDED YET...ASK YOUR GRAND LECTURER...I ASKED MY GRAND LECTURER IN 1977---THEN I BECAME A GRAND LECTURER(took 14 yrs)...MASONRY IS AS OLD AS "TWO BALLS AND A CANE"...ISH DIEN...YOUR THREE RUFFIANS=FEAR,IGNORANCE&SUPERSTITION---CAIN BUILDER--NIMROD BUILDER--NOAH'S SON'S BUILDERS--NOAH'S WIFE VERY DARK SKINNED--NOW YOU SEE WHY YOUR PROPHETS KEPT MARRYING DARK-SKINNED WOMEN--THAT IS WHEN THEY WERE'NT MARRYING THEIR SISTERs(uh oh incest again)...MASONRY/RELIGION=1 COIN--2 SIDES---how easily you're told where to be...THURSDAY NITE LODGE-SUNDAY CHURCH--both designed to keep you occupied--ever took magnifying glass x5 and look at the eyelids on eye on back dollar--NO HUMAN EYE--welcome to your reptillian nightmare...Masonry---better off joining CARLYLE GROUP--or G20--see how much low degree masons dont know...Albert Pike rewrote all the degree work/rituals scottish rite...HE CREATED THE KU KLUX KLAN...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nappyheadednimrod
First thing, you need to learn how to write properly.

Second, I doubt you were a Mason.

THANK ISIS-RA-ELOHIM(IS-RA-EL)

That's not where Israel comes from etymologically.

MASONRY/RELIGION=1 COIN--2 SIDES

No actual Mason would ever say this.

welcome to your reptillian nightmare...Masonry---better off joining CARLYLE GROUP--or G20

see how much low degree masons dont know...

Versus those who never join and assume to know more than actual members.

...HE CREATED THE KU KLUX KLAN...

No he didn't, but thanks for playing.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So u r a bunch of liars?a reply to: cutbothways

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wonder if anything about masonry is evil.
Then again, if you are not of The Christ, you are of the anti christ.

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

YEP, so if you aren't preachen the gospel, then your's drinking for the devil's cup.

OR......is there a little room in there for life to happen in between Bible verses?

Jesus somehow found room to live his life experiences and sit back and learn from others. It's a shame more don't try to follow Jesus.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The evil side of masonry is that they don't let what happened to hiram happen again.
Not cool! We should all have our chance to extract secrets of master by force...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nochzwei

YEP, so if you aren't preachen the gospel, then your's drinking for the devil's cup.

OR......is there a little room in there for life to happen in between Bible verses?

Jesus somehow found room to live his life experiences and sit back and learn from others. It's a shame more don't try to follow Jesus.
Jesus said: Thy shall call me Lord only by the Power of The Holy Ghost. This says it all and should answer all your present and future ques on The Bible

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Um, yep. That about does it. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wait, wasn't this Jesus fellow supposed to be a Carpenter, whats that got to do with Masonry.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sauron
Jesus "ROCKED" the idiots who thought they could break him! Freemasonic... I think.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join