It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Masonic Secrets?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Inquiring minds want to know, what are these secrets that
Freemasons protect so guardedly.

If we knew the real secrets I guess, there wouldn't be a
secret society, and I wouldn't get the chance to get discredited
by ATS lurker Freemasons.

The Grand Lodge at York is responsible for initiations of candidates into the seven Ancient Degrees and Orders of Craft Freemasonry. Ancient York Lodges use secret masonic rituals or mysteries, called Royal York Rite. In these Ancient rituals we solemnly promise never to reveal any of the secrets or mysteries of Freemasonry to anyone in the world who is not entitled to receive them. We are carefully shown ways for one Freemason to recognise another Freemason. These recognitions help us to know a Mason and to avoid revealing our Masonic secrets, rituals or mysteries accidentally.

The content and symbolism used to illustrate these rituals have been traced back to Ancient Egypt and beyond. Scholars, Scientists and Writers have researched and written on the subject of Masonry, its symbolism and its inner meanings. Composers have contributed major works using Masonry and its rituals for their inspiration. Mozart's "Magic Flute" is but one example. The painting shown above depicts a visit being made to a Lodge in Vienna by Brother Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

www.grandlodgeofallengland.org...

I guess if these masons here on ATS revealed the real secrets, they would be "blackballed".

So, why are the Masons here. Even if we did find secrets, they wouldn't be able to reveal that we had.

So, even if we do find a secret, it is not past a mason to lie about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

I guess if these masons here on ATS revealed the real secrets, they would be "blackballed".

Blackballed has to do with when someone is getting voted on in lodge and during the balloting system we have white balls and black balls (cubes now), and if someone doesn’t want the person in that particular lodge they will put a black ball in the box.

So knowing that information that sentence does not make any sense because the balloting is done way before they receive even the 1st degree of freemasonry. Once the balloting is done then can someone have the 1st degree conferred upon them. So there is no way to get "blackballed" after already gone through the degrees because you can't ballot again for your degrees???

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Blackballed, excommunicated, erased, killed, whatever you like.

What does your reply have to do with the secrecy in Masonry?

[edit on 29-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

There are no secrets in freemasonry. That’s our secret

Again I don’t understand what secret you’re trying to find out?
Do you want to know about what we do at our meetings?
Do you want to know our words ad handshakes?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

What does your reply have to do with the secrecy in Masonry?

It has everything to do with it. You purported that the Masons here would be "blackballed" if they divulged secrets. BM just showed you that "blackballing" comes before a person is a Mason. You can't "blackball" a Mason, that happens before a person becomes a Mason. Thus you logic is faulty.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

we solemnly promise never to reveal any of the secrets or mysteries of Freemasonry to anyone in the world who is not entitled to receive them.

What part of this did you guys not read?

What Psalms in the Bible do you study?

What is "The Book of Law"

Do you still use the Masonic Code?

Do you study "The Book of Thoth" and
the Liber-Al?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I was just in the middle of typing that and refreshed the thread and saw that you already beat me to it lol

But yes that's what I was trying to mean. CBT showing one part of your statement false leads to the possibility that more of you info is faulty.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That means to not tell the rituals to anyone who has not received that degree.

I have no idea what Psalms in the bible we study. I don’t study anything in the bible?

Which book of law?

No I do not study the book of Thoth and the liber-al.
The book of Thoth is pretty interesting though?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Do masons accept black people?

Of course not so subtle acts of racism are reported quite often. After a Lodge has blackballed every Black candidate that has ever applied for admission in the last fifty years, it sure does have a track record of exclusion. Also failure to offer any Black men an application, failure to even suggest that they would be a fine addition to one's Lodge is equally exclusionary. Many Black men interested in joining a traditional Lodge are told to go apply at Prince Hall not here. The practice of a secret ballot for the approval of admitting visiting Brethren is a way used in some areas to keep Black Master Masons from another jurisdiction out of the Lodge.

www.masonicdictionary.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with your own OP. Are you just here to stir up the membership, some that happens to be Masons?

What's your point?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No black people are allowed in any lodge? We are not racist if you’re trying to imply that slander as well.

They CHOOSE to have their own lodge called Prince Hall Lodges which is the same thing as any lodge, but with their own members. They want to have their own lodge to do their degrees and their business the way they want and that’s fine. They are allowed to go to any lodge they want.

Are you just throwing random insults out there to cause attention or what?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Who is they?

They are allowed to go to any lodge they want.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The people you are talkign about?

We are not racist.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Inquiring minds want to know, what are these secrets that
Freemasons protect so guardedly.

I am actually surprised you do not know them already since they have been repeatedly posted on the internet and prior to that published in many Masonic exposes.

If we knew the real secrets I guess, there wouldn't be a
secret society, and I wouldn't get the chance to get discredited
by ATS lurker Freemasons.

My, and would there not be an empty and yawning chasm of dispair to fill then. A new hobby might be beneficial.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Our lodge accepts all people as long as they believe in a supreme being and are upstanding members of the community who wish to help others.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Who is they?

They are allowed to go to any lodge they want.

Who did you ask about? Who did BM respond about? Is this really that much of a stretch in comprehension? And FWIW, Prince Hall Masonry has a long and honourable history and a quite dynamic ritual that plays to certain touchstones. Do many black men join non-Prince Hall Lodges? Certainly. Why do you feel the necessity to make an apparent issue out of it?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Participants should be aware that this forum is under close staff scrutiny because of an increased pattern of general rudeness and apparent "posting gangs" favoring one side of a topic.

Now, where is that moderator

Why is it one or two questioning Mason against the whole masonic membership.

Augustus, how many conspiracy threads have you started on the conspiracy forum.

Is there one conspiracy you believe in?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have had the opportunity to go to a Prince Hall 3rd degree.
They are very interesting and exciting to watch. They are always welcoming to other brethren to their degrees and I enjoy sharing the brotherly love to all the masons of the world

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bushidomason's signature says

“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.”
-Albert Pike

Left: The Main Library of the Supreme Council 33° of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, S.J., U.S.A., the Mother Supreme Council of the World, Washington D.C., is dedicated to none other than Confederate General Albert Pike, the KKK's Chief of "Judiciary".

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join