It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need to look for Alien Signals.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
look you people need to stop looking for aliens and go home and do something useful.

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ALIENS?

WHY?

surely there are enough aliens on this planet?

why not talk to them instead?

plenty of aliens over the border whom you all hate.

and aliens thousands of miles away whom you bomb...

humans hate and fear the unknown.

if you hate them all why would you like some alien from another planet who would be a million times more different...

why?

i mean what is the point?

do you really think some alien is gonna solve this planets problems with a magic wand?

do you really think you would LET a alien solve this planets problems?

you hate and resent your teachers and parents for telling you what to do.

so why would you let some bug eyed monster tell you what to do?

your hatred and resentment would be even greater.

why would aliens want to help us?

don't they have enough problems of their own?

don't they have better things to do?

do you really think all aliens are a uniform homogenous bunch who all want to help a bunch of ungrateful warring earthman?

are all you folks not all delusional?

looking for jesus or god in aliens.

aint't gonna happen.

so wakey,wakey.

wake up! wake up!

(mod Edit, "All Caps" title fixed)

[edit on 5/1/2008 by thelibra]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i dont look for "Aliens", but i would like to have sum 100% proof sumthing is there. even though i belive there is things out there. Id just like to have some details haha.

We send out signals, tv, radio, even signals just to see if anyother "beings" can ere them.

now the time weve being doing this in my opinion hasnt been long enough for "somthing" to here us, but it is possible some other plant is doing and hoping for the same thing, but did it alonggggggggg time ago to give the signal a chance to get far enough.

If it makes people happy to do there bit and find it interesting to listen. even though chances of these planets/planet sending the right type of signal our way is slim. Unless there really is billions of planets doing the same thing to rasie chances.

"you never know, so let them give it a go" lol

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well lemme see here, I don't hate mexicans or people from other countries south of the border. (them Canadians though, just can't trust em J/K)

and to my knowledge I have never bombed a single person in this country or any other. Yep last time I checked I don't have a pilot's licence and don't have access to any kind of ordinance. So I havent bombed anyone.

So I look for aliens not because the aliens here on earth (different kind) annoy me but I love life and embrace finding other forms of it in any fasion I can.

new topics

join