It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

got slapped ???????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ok here s the thing that made wonder since it happen and no explanation for it is found so i would like to get you re opinions
a long time ago i was like 12 or less year old , i was sleeping on my stomach i hit the tv with my leg ( the tv was downward to my bed ) then somebody or something picked me up from my hair i feel no pain i open my eyes i see no body close them then gets slapped and that s it i re-sleep .the next day i ask my parents they said i was probably dreaming but i am 200% sure i wasn t any way this event happen in morocco so does anyone knows or perhaps happen to him?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dude, I have NO IDEA .. about this .. But wierd thing ... When I was like 7 I remember sleeping in bed with my parents because of a bad dream I was having ... I was sleeping in between them ... All the sudden I remember waking up I was hovering about 3 feet off the bed ... And as I woke up my dad jerked the covers his way slamming me down on the bed .... And he woke up and was like .. If you are going to pull all the covers off of us all night long you need to go back to your bed .. Wierdest thing .... .... I even remember looking through the DOORWAY out into the kitchen .. from SUCH AN ODD VANTAGE POINT ... Wierd ...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
indeed a weird thing i wonder whats the meaning of all this ?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
When I was about 8 I was asleep in my bed and all of a sudden I was awaken by something grabbing my arms and pulling violently up toward the ceiling.My eyes opened to my arms stretched out toward the ceiling and shaking back and forth.I remember there being a blue haze in the room and a strange almost electronic buzzing sound also.Then it just stopped and I fell back on the bed.
Funny thing is to this day I can remember that in full detail.Yet if I try to remember other things from that time...they are not as clear to me.It still baffles me to this day.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Usually when there is strong emotions involved in a memory, we either forget it (this if it's too dangerous) or remember it

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I once had a dream that someone attacked me, I woke up feeling as if a knife actually had been plunged into my chest, it was not a physical pain, but a very strong kind of pain that was felt "inside".

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I once had a dream that someone attacked me, I woke up feeling as if a knife actually had been plunged into my chest, it was not a physical pain, but a very strong kind of pain that was felt "inside".

Could be explained as when there is a sensation of pain (usually a strong one ) while sleeping , it takes form in our mind (thus you dreamed of such image ).The cause of the pain , that's the issue if not explained logicly (maybe you ate something bad that day ect..).^_^

new topics

top topics

join