It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taser Parties - For All Your Zapping Needs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Taser Parties - For All Your Zapping Needs

www.telegraph.co.uk

First there were Tupperware parties. Then came cosy, at-home sales pitches to female consumers for everything from perfume to lingerie to Botox.

But Dana Shafman has brought this tradition to a literally stunning new level with its newest incarnation – a women’s Taser party.

Miss Shafman, 35, is on a mission to persuade the fearful, but fashion-conscious, women of America to pack 50,000 volts of self-defence.

"This device has changed my life," she told a room full of women in suburban Miami last week. "I no longer live in fear.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, I never thought I'd hear of a Taser Party before!

As long as people only use these as a weapon of last resort, I don't see any problem with people having these sort of "parties" to arm and defend themselves against somebody who would do them harm.

They just need to remember that it is a weapon that can kill!

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Have fun at parties wait till your friend is about to pass out from drinking too much and taser the living heck outa him!

Whoops sorry just read the rest of the thread.

That's cool better a taser than a 44 magnum in my opinion. Sure you can kill someone with a taser but hey you could kill someone with a lot of the stuff in my fridge too.

It's a good thing for women to defend themselves. I think they should come out with a more feminine line of tasers. Something more stylish that would accent a wardrobe.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

haha, that sounds crazy, I can imagine my mum going to one of those parties..... maybe, maybe not.

apc

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole
As long as people only use these as a weapon of last resort, I don't see any problem...

We can't even get cops to do that and you think bored untrained housewives will?

www.foxnews.com...
"It's a girl power kind of thing," Shafman says. "You're kind of making a statement: I know I'm a woman. I know I'm the most sought after victim in regards to sexual assault, sexual abuse. So please stay away from me. If in the event you do come after me, I'm going to use my pink Taser to put you on the ground."

Yeah.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by apc]

new topics

top topics

join