It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traffic cams -- Hidden agenda..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Okay, so we've established that the day will come when we will be left to fend for ourselves once our government collapses, or dooms day arrives and we're left running for our lives.

But what good will hiding do us? I live in a city with a population of roughly 200,000 people, it's not a big city but it's a booming city with big city technology. Every major intersection (and some small intersections) have video surveillance cameras installed for "traffic control". I took notice of one of our more large intersections a little over a week ago and counted 11 cameras.. This isn't L.A. or Seattle.. Do you honestly believe that spending millions of dollars to monitor every intersection in one city will be used simply to document accidents?

Here's my theory...

Once the NWO is in full swing these cameras will be used after the big "round up" to monitor civilians which may have been missed or were in hiding. Once you're spotted, you're fineto`.

Or what about those hillbillies hiding out in the woods who creep in for a gallon of fresh water or a book of matches? You WILL be spotted and you WILL be handled accoring to current policy which if I don't say so myself, certainly isn't going to benefit your cause.

Comments..?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I totally agree with you ... the freeways are covered with them and I was thinking exactly the same thing, yesterday, cause one of the cameras is in a ravine behind a turn on the freeway on a tall post that brings it exactly to eye level -- I flip it the bird now and then.

But, I was thinking, that even in the middle of the night, anyone using the freeways is on camera ... why? Out in the middle of nowhere are they covering the freeways with cameras ... except to monitor 'traffic'.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Funny thing is I also notice what APPEARS to be solar panels on them. I guess in case of power outages they have a nice little way of making sure that big brother can continue to watch, well, until that pesky glowing orb in the sky disappears.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I have noticed a number of School Crossing flashing lights around here with solar panels on them as well.

top topics

join