It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Dreams

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
ive had another dream and the woman with the black eyes was in that aswell.
it was relativly short and i cant really remember much except that it was at my house, she had black eyes and i had a peacemaker (thats an 1886 colt pistol) in my hand.
maby it was a spin of "blessed are the peacemakers"

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ciaranmccann
ive had another dream and the woman with the black eyes was in that aswell.
it was relativly short and i cant really remember much except that it was at my house, she had black eyes and i had a peacemaker (thats an 1886 colt pistol) in my hand.
maby it was a spin of "blessed are the peacemakers"

A lot of my dreams are situational. That is, "given this situation, what would you do?" I can say in some dreams I made the right choice. In others, I made the wrong choice. If you're in the dream long enough to see the result, I'd say take note of those and study the result. Try to find out who the messenger is in the dream. After that, it's a little easier to figure out what the message is. There's a lot of details that would better hash out the possibilities. For example: Was the woman peace? Or was she violent? As a result, were you peace? Or were you violent? This can actually tell you a lot from the mere basics.

If she were peaceful and you were violent, perhaps you have some xenophobic tendencies you need to overcome?

If she were violent and you were violent, this is a kind of 'law of the west' or Old Testament style. Eye for an eye. Perhaps there's some kind of spiritual evil within yourself you're trying to combat?

If she were peaceful and you were peaceful, perhaps you're learning to be accepting of differences despite the encouragement of others to 'fire back'.

If she were violent and you were peaceful...then friend, I think you truly understand what Christ has been trying to say all along.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." - Matthew 5:9

"Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of righteousness." - James 3:18

[edit on 25-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
im after remembering another part of my dream.
there was a man in it, but i have seen him in two other previous dreams that i have written about (my second post and the dream when i first met the black eyed woman).
i have also had two newer dreams with one of them being very strange (i think, but maybe it is unrelated).
the first was a black shape chasing me and my family. it looked to be wearing black armor covered in a black tattered cloak with a black crown on his head. his face was a shadow except for two bright white lights for eyes. it was a bit like the bright flash of light when i met the black eyed woman.
the second dream (the weird one) had no sign of evil. the man that was in the previous dreams was there and warned me of a great peril to come. this great peril came in the form of a great flood at night. i can remember warning all of my relatives after being told of it and we all escaped it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
HY nice topic, i had a dream last night with a faceless demon that said to me ,,Punish them God because when they sleep, they sleep with my soul'' i know it has no sense, but i want to know, and 5 weeks ago i had in 5 consecutive days the same dream with my house and there were 3 demons with black smoke form and with a few body parts, 1 had 2 horns, another i had a white face without eyes and the last one had a skull like head, can someone explain me please what all these means?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
read it all before you comment back

i had a vision yesterday and i believe it was God talking to me. its not the first time this has happened. on my birthday i was sitting on my couch watching TV with a friend when something told me to get up. i listened and it lead me to my room. i closed the door and all of a sudden i fell to my knees and was crying for forgiveness with absolutely no control of my body. i felt as if i was watching myself go threw this but there was nothing i could do. when i finally realized what happen i was sitting on the floor with a feeling i cannot describe. i felt loved and embraced by something but i didn't even bother asking to myself what it was i just sat there smiling. as of that day i found myself researching on the Internet. but i was not researching religion i was searching Illuminati, new world order, and all types of government frauds and killings covered up from the everyday person.

yesterday i came home and was explaining everything to a friend of mine, showing him a video of the Illuminati when it hit me. i had a vision that was explaining the pyramids and how everything relates to the same evil. i don't even know where to start and how to translate my vision into words but ill try.

the pyramids is a sign given by other creatures that landed on our planet. it was a sign given to the most powerful at the time. it is meant to represent that they too can become a god. its all about control. (DIVIDE AND CONQUER why is Pangaea no more? shifting plates? yeah, right! the planet is easier to control if it is divided! this thing is bigger than what you know as reality) if you are the top point of the pyramid everything else is under you and under your control. nobody can tell you no or disagree with your ways because you have the power to eliminate anybody. you are ultimately seeing yourself as a god. that's what happen in ancient times with the Egyptians and the Aztecs, and that's whats happening to us now with the Illuminati.

i believe these people who are in power have seen and believe that their false gods have given them the power to be gods of this planet. threw technology and false religion they see this coming true for them. they see these false gods as giving them power of technology to finalize there power as gods. they see false religion as a way to control peoples feelings. they are working on chips that they will implant in you and you will beg them to. they will tell you it can unlock the other parts of the brain we never could on our own. when the world is one government as the plan on making it it will be ruled by one man with the power to turn any ones chip off if you do not live or agree to what he says your life must be. TOTAL CONTROL!!!

our governments are also just pawns in this master plan. just ask yourself what this man with all this power realized. all these countries come to me for loans and they are in debt to me. what does this mean? i basically own these countries and i can make these countries do whatever i want because if they don't i have the power to stop that country by not funding it.

turn your TVs and radios off for a minute and turn your minds on. do you need an Escalade on 24's? Do you need to have sex with every woman you can get your hands on? do you need more money to buy all the things TV tells you you want? does money, drugs, weapons, and violence make us happier? does working hard and waking up early to go earn a paycheck the way you really picture a beautiful life?

i believe we are spirits being tested! i believe whats happening is the devil is preparing for war with God and threw these lies the devil calls life he is building his army by making Gods children non-believers! he tells you in order to believe in god you need facts, but that is far from the truth! All you need is to believe that there is a God. you don't need someone or something proving it to you, you believe because you know life is more than just a job, house, and a car! will you be the devils soldier of war or will you believe in God and and let only God show you the way to life?

the only answer is GOD! i cant tell you who or what God is, i can only tell you that God is everything and everything is God. the only way to true Paradise is threw God. I'm not telling you to go to church or anything like that all i ask is that you believe in God and talk to God. God has not forgotten about you so don't forget about God!

am i crazy or just found God?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ciaranmccann

Wow that is disturbing, and very similar to what my family is going through. We have nightmares EVERYDAY. Will discuss moe if you want?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join