It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hip Hop, Jay-Z, Paul is Dead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've been following Jay-Z, Nas and Kanye West for a while on the whole Freemason tip. I recently heard through the grape vine about this underground rapper named Time and there are rumors he just got signed to Def Jam...
Anyway it's really peculiar because it even ties into the whole PID conspiracy. See what you guys think...

This is the "Is rapper Time a freemason/Illuminati Member"

youtube.com...

This is a performance of Jay-Z and "Paul" performing together, they are both talked about with the occult and I did notice a picture of Reagan on the jumbo tron at one point during the video, weird?

youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
He says "James Dean is Dead, Aint we ALL. who aint dead."

he dosnt say Paul.

oh, and the second video is not a conspiracy, thats called a "remix"

and for the last time "G" in hip hop means "gangsta"

i swear...

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmanshiphop
I've been following Jay-Z, Nas and Kanye West for a while on the whole Freemason tip. I recently heard through the grape vine about this underground rapper named Time and there are rumors he just got signed to Def Jam...
Anyway it's really peculiar because it even ties into the whole PID conspiracy. See what you guys think...

This is the "Is rapper Time a freemason/Illuminati Member"

youtube.com...

This is a performance of Jay-Z and "Paul" performing together, they are both talked about with the occult and I did notice a picture of Reagan on the jumbo tron at one point during the video, weird?

youtube.com...

Wow thanks for the link to this video. This explains ALOT.

new topics

join