It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did aliens take my real husband and kids?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I think the aliens came down here last night, did the old switch-a-roo with my husband and kids and left a few look alikes in their place.

Looking back on last night's dinner.........tilt head, blank stare, my "alien husband cooked on the grill without complaining. When it was time to eat, I only had to call the alien children once, yes, you heard it right, once.

While we were eating I was patiently awaiting the first argument between the alien children, but there was nothing except talking with a slight bit of laughter? HUH? A language that I don't understand when my "real" children are in the same room together. This isn't right.

Alien children must be very hungry in general because these two ate everything on their plates and then proceded to carry said empty plates to the sink. Alien children must have good manners.

Well, I am anxiously awaiting to see which 'children', real or alien, the bus drops off today and which 'husband' will emerge from his/it's office.

Rush

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I love it!
Great story. Thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

You are quite welcome!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Great Story...

I have to ask, if the Husband and Children would continue to behave this way, would you want to keep these aliens in place of your real family....

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I reserve the right to answer that until I see which "alien/or not" family I get this afternoon. The littlest alien child has a math tournament (he/it did not get that skill from me) this afternoon, so hopefully the "smart" one will show up for that. HEHEHEHE

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hiyah Rush...

We can only hope that you will hold the camera STEADY when you film the aliens

And I loved Elevatedone's question....are you going to keep the aliens??? LOL

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

HEHE. I think we posted at the same time, see my post above yours.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Lol too funny,

Well if you find out what planet they came from can you get them to put in a good word for me, Emm i have a few people they can replace

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

LOVE< LOVE< LOVE the new avatar elevated! I've got that framed in my basement next to the Elton John poster.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Maybe these "alien" replacements are only allowed to stay with one family for one night, then they just move on. Maybe they've seen too many roof tops and cornfields and want to get the real scoop on us.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

LOVE< LOVE< LOVE the new avatar elevated! I've got that framed in my basement next to the Elton John poster.

I'm replying to myself because now said avatar is gone. Did I speak too soon?

Edit because it's back.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It's official, the real ones came back. And I love them too, so I will keep them. I will keep that date, April 28, 2008 in my book of favorite days along with August 12, 2007...the day my kids told each other that they loved each other without provocation, threats, or monetary gain.

Rush

new topics

top topics

join