It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syncronicities becoming more frequent and more obvious. is it just me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
All I can say is what dezertskies writes about is true. if it sounded like a bunch of magical hodge podge gibberish lies, then please, slow down, read it again, and start trying it out here and there... eventually you'll see one success. Then another. Then two more, then another five, then you'll think, "Damn? This probably goes deeper than real life magic tricks... hmmm..."

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I could add my input, but somehow i doubt that it'd be taken seriously.

No one seems to listen anymore since i started warbling my "Time-dilation Dimensionary conflux" theory about.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I was bombarded with synchronicities the first time I read about it in a book about mysteries, etc. But they waned off and now nothing. To me that's weird. Was my mind the cause or initiator of those synchronicities just because it suddenly became aware of the phenomenon?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I don't consider it mumbo-jumbo at all. Far from it. I like to keep an open mind with regards to such matters. The syncronicities keep coming. Thinking back on them it seems almost like I'm being led through various subjects which are intertwined. syncronicities themselves-fractuals, mandlebrot-sigils. bizzare but very intresting.

Has anyone heard of LERM?.....

might start a seperate thread for that one actually.

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Chonx]

[edit on 14-5-2008 by Chonx]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Please add your input. I promise I'll take you seriously as long as you already do.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

All I came up with was an 'over-my-head' conference concerning Light Elements (RM). So, yeah, no clue about LERM. care to share?

ps- I still like the creating aliens thing, btw

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

hey verbal, yea sorry, that ws a bit ambiguous wasn't it.

LERM stands for Light-Encoding-Reality-Matrices. I while back there was a thread referencing some documents written by physisists (although I think their credibility came into question) which basically explained how to conjure any item into reality with the power of specific thought patterns.

I downloaded the docs to my hard drive and you know its strange because I can't seem to find anything regarding them on the net other than the original thread on ATS.

here's the link for that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like the docs have all been removed now.. hmmm.....

apologies for being off topic.....although I have experienced syncronicities regarding LERM and Sigils recently so not that off!

[edit on 20-5-2008 by Chonx]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I know this is an old thread but I didn't want to start a newy with the same topic and thought maybe a bump would get the discussion going again. I guess that depends on others having similar experiences to me.

I've just gotten back from an awesome weekend of camping in Newquay but despite all the fun there are a few things troubling me.

The number of syncronicities that occurred are enough to really make me stop and step back. You know when something happens that makes you just stop, take a breath and try and take in what exactly the hell is going on.

Without going into too much detail, I experienced very large and odd syncronicities involving many things I had read about in the few weeks prior and even one which, at the time, I didn't have the knowledge to quantify, but have subsequently and randomly, come to read about and 'give a name to' if you like.

The point is, I really feel again that, in my own life at least, my experience of syncronicities is fast becoming more prominent and frequent. If anyone wants me to go into the specifics I can do, but this post is already pretty large so I'll just say this:

Syncronicities to me, are the most reliable and direct evidence for an element of reality which does not fit in with the normal and accepted way in which it should work and It hurts my head because I just can't make sense of what they mean. Is anyone else having a similar experience? because I could do with some input as to how to deal with this.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741

Both of us are picking up words, subjects, ideas, songs, movies, telephone calls, memories, past times... all sorts of disparate ideas popping into our heads simultaneously. It's almost constant now. That was just the most recent example.

Same here. Me and my girlfriend are doing this so much its freaky. I thought we were the only ones. I wonder if this is localized in one area of the world or all over. I live in texas.
The other day we were playing a game on our comps. Me at work her at home. Same game i installed on hers as well as mine. Its one of those hidden objects games. We would pick a location from the places on themap and go to that area and try to find all the listed objects before the other one. Kinda like a competition i guess. Well she would ask me hey were is the nail i dont see it and i would start to say oh its over by the... and she would say got it! before i could say where. We did this at least 3 dozen times or more that night. WAY WAY to many time to be coincidence.

She has been finishing my sentences or i will start a topic of conversation she was thinking in her head. We are definetly reading each other and i couldnt figure out if i am projecting thoughts or reading hers or some of both. Definetly in synch we are. Anyways my question on this is ok so i believe now, what does it mean? I honestly dont know myself and besides being just weird and freaky what is its purpose.
I dont fall iin line with this awakenings idea or spiritual message from angels or aliens or such. Alot of people have this kind of thing happen in life. I have always had it happen and it has never served me or anyone i know. If it has some purpose it has to be of a personal nature and not anything big or else manking would benefit from such gifts huh? I look to the world and people in general to see if any of these types of things mean anything and all i see is still alot of lost confused people in this world looking for answers we will never find to questions we all have. Who knows maybe it all has some meaning, these weird odd things like this. I just dont think anyone knows them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join