It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is not a nice guy...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If you read the old testament and go into the new testament up to the book of revelations God really isn't that great of a diety. I mean sure he created everything (including satan) but dude was often really pissed off at humanity and showed this by destroying man repeatedly and getting rather pissed off

And what did Jesus do to tick god off in the first place?

So god makes Jesus, and basically creates this guy just to get slaughtered. Thanks dad. ever wonder why jesus wept? it's because he realised that god only made him to be a sacrificial lamb.

ever wonder what that conversation was like in heaven?

God: Jesus I got something for you to do..

Jesus: Cool dad whatcha need?

God: well son, what Im gonna do is send you down to earth, and your gonna try and teach those morons to be nice to each other and then they are gonna kill you for it. Now hurry up and get going.

Jesus: aw man, dad your a

God: don't argue with me kid, you got a job to do.

Now theres lots of other references that the big G isnt all light and love. Lets look from the beggining shall we?

God creates the garden of eden right? cool place nice stuff all the things man could want. Creates Adam out of dust. Why? cause hes cool like that, you try and make a person out of dirt see how far you get. Anywho, Adams there and god says ok dude heres your place, nice little crib here now you gotta tend it and make it pretty for me.

Adam says to god, wow man can I have like some help?

so god sends him a beaver or something. Adams like um dude the beavers cool and everything but none of these things really help me out a whole lot.

So god being cool like he is knocks Adam out and rips out a rib from his chest (thats gotta hurt) and makes Eve.

Adam likes eve, heck shes the only play the guys gonna get after all. So there they are Adam, Eve, and God chillin out in the garden. All's cool with the world right? WRONG! Remember God ain't a nice dude. So he says to Adam and Eve "ok yall, everything here is yours to have EXCEPT this cool tree over here you know the big one in the center with the neon sign above it saying DONT EAT ME DONT EAT ME! yea that one. Do me a favor and don't eat that tree and were cool alright? cause if you go munchin on that tree im gonna have to go and kill you.

Sweet dude eh?

So what does Eve do goes and listens to a snake. (cause I always get my advice from reptiles) Eats from the tree that god says don't eat or im gonna kill you.

and so god comes down and sees that eve and adam both have eaten from the tree. and in what will be his traditional fashion goes and evicts them from Eden.

Then we get to their kids Cain and Abel. Two little guys runnin about, Cain gets pissed cause god don't like veggies and so he wastes his little brat bro, and god comes down again and says to little Cain, dude you whacked your bro, that aint cool so what im gonna do is make you wander around the earth forever. like that don't ya
?

So Cain is sent off alone with his wife(s) who by the way are at least his sisters or cousins or whatever but I won't go into that EWW factor.

So latter on the decendants of Adam, Eve, Cain and all the other people that get birthed on this earth are hangin out doing what people do and god gets ticked off at his own sons. Really it says this. He gets pissed off cause his own kids are getting it on with human women and creating big nasty creatures called the Nephilim.

So god realises he made a error in judgement (not infallable god is) and so he decides to take out all of humanity with a lot of water. (again real nice guy here) lets Noah and his kids live. and they land on a mountain and have to start civilization all over again. So humans start building a city and a big ol tower and god says "oh no you don't" and scrambles the part of our brain that controlls language and then as an added bonus he scatteres humans all over the place cause of a tower!

Satan is hangin out not doin a whole lot, probably still pissed off for getting kicked out of heaven. Seriously we don't get a whole lot of Satans work till near to jesus's time. probably cause God is buisy doing a whole lot of killing and maiming and causing mayhem himself.

So god goes allong with his brow beating of mankind for a while, we get to moses whos own mom abandons him in a river. (nice one
) fortunatly for little moses another lady comes along and picks him up. So moses is in Egypt workin on a pyramid when god comes along and says to moses. Dude got to take your people out of Egypt I gots ya a great place to call home (don't worry bout way in the future when it's gonna be the birthplace of mass genocide and three religions that all hate each other) but hey comon get em all together and were taking a trip.

So moses says to god, okay no prob, well um the pharoh isn't gonna like me taking away the help.

God says no worries man, I got your back

And a whole bunch of plagues and nastiness gets spewed on the pharoh. and then the pharoh not wanting his rivers blood or having to deal with a bunch of frogs or locusts or other nastiness lets the jews outta there.

So moses gets all these guys goin into a desert! Seriously Moses must have been one heck of a salesmen to get a bunch of people to follow him into a desert. Especially without a map or any freaking clue where they were going.

So after 40 YEARS of wandering in the desert they get to isriel. Great! durring which time these guys are like "um moses? do you have any idea where we are going?" Moses "nope"

But hey lets listen to a burning bush. Really? seriously your gonna listen to a bush that is on fire? does anyone listen to kindling? I wouldnt trust talking bushes that are on fire. heck there on FIRE for petes sake. Does moses try and put out the fire? I mean hey man heres a talking bush, it might not be healthy for it to be ingulfed in flames like that.

meanwhile satan's on the down low, chillin somewhere.

lets not forget lot and his wife. Heck it's only cause of a nice angel that they got out of there. Shesh man it's lucky that an angel came along to let those guys know god was gonna destroy a city. and the angel warned them not to look back! but a whole city goin up in flames is hard to ignore so lot's wife peaks around and BLAMO! piller of salt. Is Lot not sad by the destruction of his wife? Are his daughters not sad by mommy's departure?

So god takes out two out of the five cities that he just decides to destroy.

So really god from the onset is one pissed of thing. I mean seriously to give a creation free will then to waste them for using that free will?

oh and god ain't done killin us yet. Now we get to look forward to GOD unleashing the four horsemen of the appocolypse. Yes thats right god is going to come down and freaking kill us off. Not satan nope god. THEN god is gonna take all the souls of all the people that died on earth and say ok you get into heven but you get to swim in a huge lake of fire. and your soul which is immortal will be destroyed.

Nice guy. Heck Death itself is gonna get the ax according to the book of revelations. Death isn't even a bad guy and hes gonna bite the big one.

[edit on 4/29/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What is this? Just a translation of the bible in todays words haha

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk

Just wonderin if people are really gullable enough to think that god is such a loving deity.

I mean seriously, he gives one group of people the ultamate wepon in a box. (the ark of the covanant)

Throughout mans history god has been there to make sure that we get offed as fast as possible. Heck the worst satan has been able to accomplish is a little suggestion here and there and maybe a bit of the possession of a soul. God is the one that causes mass genocide cause they ain't doin what he wants them to do.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
one only has to look into the pages of the bible to see he is a liar hypocrite and a jealous god. lets not forget the story of job, where he destroyed a mans life and killed his family because of a bet with the devil, or the story of jericho, where he allowed jericho's army to murder and pillage an entire city because they outcast him.

What goes on in the bible, questions for religion.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
(These are my views)

The thing is... I don't believe in "GOD" as described in religeous terms. I believe there is a creator, but the bible itself is just stories like chineese whispers as one person goes on to tell the tale it gets twisted a bit more.

And is designed for people to live their lives by to keep them in order same as any other religious book such as the bible.

There is no living proof or matter that "GOD" exists.

So until there is i am as skeptical as when i went to a catholic primary school when i was young. Even then i didn't believe it!

Interesting view though!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well no, if one was to believe in the almighty as it's portrayed in the bible then one would have to say to themself Holy
this dude is a maniac! I mean seriously how many of you would perposefully send your kid to die?

I wouldnt. I love my son, I wouldnt want him to come to any harm. But gods not a nice guy, god decided to go ahead and send his kid to earth just to get killed by the very people he sent his kid to try and save.

Nice dude seriously

So Lucifer, God's right hand man, the one that has to hold a lamp over God's head in order for him to read decides he wants a promotion and god says Oh no you don't in fact
im kicking you and a third of the angels out of heaven cause I can. Certanly god could have just winked them into oblivion but nope, kick em out.

So we have Lucifer goin "what the heck happened there?" and he gets pissed off cause remember the gift of free will is man's alone not a gift that god gave the angels.

So satan had no choice in the matter but to try and become god. He didnt have the free will to try to usurp god's power but was forced to do it by his own very nature.

Then as the video submited by 23Eulogy23 suggests the serpant is not satan, Genisis says it's a serpant not a serpant posessed by satan or a serpant sent by satan just a serpant that tells eve, It's alright no worries go ahead and eat that fruit. it's all good.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
If you read the old testament and go into the new testament up to the book of revelations God really isn't that great of a diety. I mean sure he created everything (including satan) but dude was often really pissed off at humanity and showed this by destroying man repeatedly and getting rather pissed off

I have many things to do today, but, I have to step in here.
Adam and Eve walked with God in the cool of the day, in the perfect Garden. (Sound Horrible?)

And what did Jesus do to tick god off in the first place?
So god makes Jesus, and basically creates this guy just to get slaughtered. Thanks dad. ever wonder why jesus wept? it's because he realised that god only made him to be a sacrificial lamb.

Jesus CHOSE to come to this Stinking place, where Idiots hate God and righteousness! He laid down his life (on purpose)
Do you think Isaac didn't KNOW what his father was going to do and yet, yeilded to him. If he had pleaded with his father, Abraham might have been pursuaded.

Now theres lots of other references that the big G isnt all light and love. Lets look from the beggining shall we?

God creates the garden of eden right? cool place nice stuff all the things man could want. Creates Adam out of dust. Why? cause hes cool like that, you try and make a person out of dirt see how far you get. Anywho, Adams there and god says ok dude heres your place, nice little crib here now you gotta tend it and make it pretty for me.

Adam says to god, wow man can I have like some help?

so god sends him a beaver or something. Adams like um dude the beavers cool and everything but none of these things really help me out a whole lot.

So god being cool like he is knocks Adam out and rips out a rib from his chest (thats gotta hurt) and makes Eve.

Come on!

He put Adam to sleep, first. Better arrangements than when I had my C-section, I was AWAKE!

Adam likes eve, heck shes the only play the guys gonna get after all. So there they are Adam, Eve, and God chillin out in the garden. All's cool with the world right? WRONG! Remember God ain't a nice dude. So he says to Adam and Eve "ok yall, everything here is yours to have EXCEPT this cool tree over here you know the big one in the center with the neon sign above it saying DONT EAT ME DONT EAT ME! yea that one. Do me a favor and don't eat that tree and were cool alright? cause if you go munchin on that tree im gonna have to go and kill you.

Good Grannies! How old are you????
Anyway, when you're older, you'll understand that when someone (boss, doctor, whatever.) says, "Don't" that doesn't mean, push the limits, act like a spoiled brat, etc... He didn't say He would kill them, He said they would die! There's a difference!
Sin is a disease! It will kill.(mentally, relationship-wise AND physically.)

So what does Eve do goes and listens to a snake. (cause I always get my advice from reptiles) Eats from the tree that god says don't eat or im gonna kill you.

Great first female anscestor, huh?

and so god comes down and sees that eve and adam both have eaten from the tree. and in what will be his traditional fashion goes and evicts them from Eden.

Yes, because if they had gone and FURTHER eaten from the OTHER tree, The tree of Life (Which they should have eaten FIRST!!!) they would have lived forever in a state of sin. No eternal life in heaven!

Then we get to their kids Cain and Abel. Two little guys runnin about, Cain gets pissed cause god don't like veggies and so he wastes his little brat bro, and god comes down again and says to little Cain, dude you whacked your bro, that aint cool so what im gonna do is make you wander around the earth forever. like that don't ya
?

PLEASE, read a Bible, BEFORE you post such drivell.
Cain and Abel KNEW what God demanded for sin. Blood. After Adam and Eve sinned, God made them clothes from animal skins, thus showing them that sacrifice and the shedding of blood is needed for attonement.
Cain was warned BY God not to kill his brother! He did it anyway, because he was jealous of Abel, not vegetables!

So Cain is sent off alone with his wife(s) who by the way are at least his sisters or cousins or whatever but I won't go into that EWW factor.

The gene pool was not as corrupted, then, allowing for such relations.

So latter on the decendants of Adam, Eve, Cain and all the other people that get birthed on this earth are hangin out doing what people do and god gets ticked off at his own sons. Really it says this. He gets pissed off cause his own kids are getting it on with human women and creating big nasty creatures called the Nephilim.

Not just His sons, but His angels, who had fallen to Earth WITH Satan.

So god realises he made a error in judgement (not infallable god is) and so he decides to take out all of humanity with a lot of water. (again real nice guy here) lets Noah and his kids live. and they land on a mountain and have to start civilization all over again. So humans start building a city and a big ol tower and god says "oh no you don't" and scrambles the part of our brain that controlls language and then as an added bonus he scatteres humans all over the place cause of a tower!

He repented that He had even made man. Do you think man is all that great? (Not the same as God making an error.)

Satan is hangin out not doin a whole lot, probably still pissed off for getting kicked out of heaven. Seriously we don't get a whole lot of Satans work till near to jesus's time. probably cause God is buisy doing a whole lot of killing and maiming and causing mayhem himself.

Why be enlightened by actually reading the Bible? Just make stuff up.

So god goes allong with his brow beating of mankind for a while, we get to moses whos own mom abandons him in a river. (nice one
)

????????????????????????????????????

Okay, the Egyptians were killing ALL Hebrews 2 years old and under. Moses' mother did ALL she could do to save him, she was a SLAVE woman!
Exodus 2:3 "And when she could not longer hide him, she took for
him an ark of bulrushes, and daubed it with slime and with pitch, and
put the child therein; and she laid [it] in the flags by the river's
brink."

I am not going to finish answering this, It's just willfully ignorant! and immature.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Mmkay let me think here, I have read the bible cover to cover many times, probably know more about this wackjob book than most. But hey thats alright, no worries, Ill take the bait...

Adam and Eve walked with God in the cool of the day, in the perfect Garden. (Sound Horrible?)

No it wasn't horrible as you quoted from me in another part you can see that I said it was a great place for man to be. anywho let me continue...

Cain and Abel,

PLEASE, read a Bible, BEFORE you post such drivell.
Cain and Abel KNEW what God demanded for sin. Blood. After Adam and Eve sinned, God made them clothes from animal skins, thus showing them that sacrifice and the shedding of blood is needed for attonement.
Cain was warned BY God not to kill his brother! He did it anyway, because he was jealous of Abel, not vegetables!

Cain was the one that raised fruits and veggitables, he offered up the best of his crop unto the lord, while Abel offered up the best of his flock unto the lord. The lord saw Abel's offering and it was good and took it while ignoring Cain's offering. So god didnt like veggies and Cain got pissed and wasted his brother.

3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

See god didnt want veggies god wanted meat! So Cain's best crops to god got poo pood and so Cain gets ticked off at his brother and killed him.

Also god warned Adam only about the tree, Eve didnt know about the tree and the serpent probably didnt care about the tree so God screwed Eve and the serpent over by punnishing them for what they did. Heck Eve didnt know that what she was doing was wrong. How could she? She didnt know about good or evil before she ate of the forbidden fruit. So Eve got fooled by a snake, Seriously people when was the last time a snake gave you good advice?

Why be enlightened by actually reading the Bible? Just make stuff up.

Heck I don't have to make any of this up. The bible explaines a lot of this. Satan doesnt do evil things. He can't he doesn't have free will. God however has the free will to torture and smite whomever he sees fit. And then gets to have satan blamed for everything bad in the world.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Cain and Abel,

Cain was the one that raised fruits and veggitables, he offered up the best of his crop unto the lord, while Abel offered up the best of his flock unto the lord. The lord saw Abel's offering and it was good and took it while ignoring Cain's offering. So god didnt like veggies and Cain got pissed and wasted his brother.

Cain and Abel: The Way of Sacrifice.

Why did God forgive the sins of Abel, who brought the blood of a lamb, and did not forgive the sins of Cain, who brought vegetables and fruit? Was it because God does not like vegetables and fruit? No, that is not the reason! Why, then, did God judge Abel as righteous, and leave Cain in his sin? Here is the reason: Abel brought the sacrifice that God required, but Cain brought something else. What was it that God required so that He could forgive their sins without compromising His righteousness? He required the blood--the life--of an unblemished animal. Abel believed God and brought a blood sacrifice, just as God required. Thus, the Scripture says: "By faith Abel offered God a better sacrifice than Cain did. By faith he was commended as a righteous man, when God spoke well of his [sacrifice]." (Heb. 11:4) Abel believed God, but Cain did not believe Him.

Also god warned Adam only about the tree, Eve didnt know about the tree and the serpent probably didnt care about the tree so God screwed Eve and the serpent over by punnishing them for what they did. Heck Eve didnt know that what she was doing was wrong.

Really?
What did she answer the serpent, when approached?
Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

She even added, "neither shall ye touch it"!!!

Seriously, why even post such inaccuracies???

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What I have posted is not an inacuracy. Cain was a farmer while Abel was a rancher, They both offered up what was their best. But god took Abel's offering and not Cain's

Also Eve was innocent as a creature, she did not know what she was doing was wrong even though that she may have known not to, she didn't know it was wrong.

Also let's look at God's punnishments here shal we? Ok your kids do something wrong do you kill them for it? Of course not you love your children, even when they are disobedient. God however sees his children which is us disobey his commands and he has no problem in smiting us.

Pretty harsh condemnation if you ask me.

Still I ask what the heck Jesus did in order to become a sacraficial lamb. Seriously there had to be a better way, Heck after the resurection the holy spirit came unto man and gifted them with the ability to speak in tongues. Ya think the holy ghost could get off it's duff once and a while and go do something.

Also lets remeber the Jews and wandering through the desert for 40 years. Seriously god is not cool. Not a nice diety. Unless he thought that was funny, that was not nice.

There is a thing called blind faith that is a dangerous thing. VERY dangerous. One should always keep an open mind about any diety who sees fit in destroying it's own creation REPEATEDLY as a punnishment for a transgression.

Common christian misconceptions:

The Serpent was the devil...

Nope sorry the serpent was not the devil it was one of god's creations.

The Nephilim were created by the breeding of Humans and Angels/Fallen Angels...

Sorry wrong again, the Nephilim were created by the breeding of Human females and the "Sons of God", like Jesus. If it had been angels or fallen angels it would have said so, but it didnt it says Sons of God. So therefore God had been impregnating women long before Mary. (ill get to the Mary myths in a little while)

Like I had once made a thread about, Christians would do well to hand write the bible again.

Now lets get into the middle of the new testement. We got abraham (whos mother abandoned him in a river. Gets picked up and eventually god calls on him to take the jews out of Egypt. He goes to the pharoah. "dude wanna let all your workforce outa here?" The Pharoah. "What are you freaking kidding me? I got a pyramid to complete, are you outta your mind?" So Abraham goes to god, (I guess in those days god had a cell phone or something cause last time I talked with God was before I was born.) Anywho god says yo I got your back and plagues the heck out of the pharoah untill he says "sure man take your guys outta here the frogs suck." and so Abraham goes wandering through the desert for 40 years a bunch of tired and hungry jews in tow. Looking for the land of milk and honey. Seriously 40 years to walk from Egypt to Isriel? Now thats the appitamy of not asking for directions. Seriously Abraham had the inside line with God aparently. Shoot he went on top of a mountain (alone) for crying out loud to talk with god who was a burning bush. (seriously people who buys that load of horse pucky?)

So god as a burning bush tells abraham to tell these people that are getting a little sick of starving and being thirsty, ten things they shoudnt do. Great! did Abraham ask "hey uh burning bush god? wanna give us a hint as to where the HECK we are going?!?" no of course not. Let's wander in the desert some more.

Now lets go back to Marry, ok marry had to be the immaculate conseption which means that Marry had to be of a virgin birth. So god knocks up Marry's mother in order for mary to not be with origional sin. So that he can come back and knock up Marry to produce Jesus. Ok so god knocks up his own daughter. Seriously? eww. And here's the kicker Joseph had to be the nicest guy on the face of the earth to buy the "Im carying the unborn son of god" excuse. In those days every woman that was raped or who got pregnant without being married used the "it's the son of God" excuse.

Now we get into some satan stuff, Satan gets a lot of blame in the bible but has less than a paragraph mentioned of him in the entire book. God has laid waste to a whole garden thrown out a child into the wilderness, caused a flood, destroyed two cities, (at least) and made it so that no one can talk to each other.

What does Satan do? Hey jesus wanna worship me? Jesus says no satan goes aww cmon ill be your best friend, jesus says no. Yea whole lotta evil goin on there.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
first of all you are an [snip], and I can tell that by your bill and tedd freaking (dude) response.

you have no sincerity and the reader should be able to see this, you just hate God without understanding him as i always see from [snip].

[snip]

first of all God gave us free will (why do i always do this).. so that means people choose to fall frrom grace which is love...

God came to die for our sins and to restore us to this grace which is love because we choose to sin and rebel against God..

God demands an innocent offering for sins, and jesus was the perfect offering.... so what he does, you know when you were younger how dad beat you with a rod [snip] and it helped us..

you see because pain makes us learn a lesson and it is a payment for our wrongs, so he took all our pains on his shoulders...as the true and final sacrafice and this was the set up of holy communion which still goes on today the continual sacrafice...

The reason God took abals offering if you would (read) it is because God knew cains heart was a false phony offering to try and fool God by his offering while abals was pure in heart...

God reads the heart, and seriously (dude) you can see what type of an unsincere goofball you are by reading your [snip] post that's completely unsincere..

and moderaters, where are you? You guys have no pull??? why is this allowed??

answer me..

This guys a goof.. but he is a soul of God... so I got to try and treat him like one..

remember one thing..

(niceness) comes from a source...

so if God is the creator and he placed that niceness in you you arrogant guy, then how can God create something better then himself?

WHY did God put that love in you, since Im sure you wouldnt have treated the jews like that since your so freaking good....

Why did God put more love in you whatuknow then himself?

How can you be better from something that you came from? the one who made love itself?

obviously you run on pride..

but seriously this is what pride does to souls.... and it makes me sick... I literally got to go puke after your idiocy....

He was (testing) the jews faith..... and proving them, and he did come through after the test was over...

man I'm done with this, this guys a waste of space...

Mod Edit: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Relevant sections from the Terms & Conditions:

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
" God knocks up Mary "

A$$ hole....

what are you a typical freaking drunk that goes to hooters twice a week with a fake ass gotee... you are so typical..... arrogance fumming from your post..

God implanted seed into mary, she wasn't knocked up you GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLL

yo my mans pciture is next to goof ball in the dictionary..

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Moderators don't delete my response because his were even more offensive to my faith..

talk about open mind... this dude already made his mind up... what fake ass hypocracy..

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

And then gets mad that what he wanted to happen is happening.
Remember the words "Forgive them father they know not what they do." and the Earthquake?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Know to the last person, once again no understanding..,''

The (earthquake was because listen closely )

It was a sign to the jews, not out of madness, btw God can get mad like that and still forgive....

But for later conversion, remember the observants saying that he truley was the son of God because of the earthquake...

It's a sign...

peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
you know whatmakes me sick?

when people don't try an understand yet use things against God to fill their rebellion, they just do NOT want God to exist...

stay open minded, then I will repsect some of you.. some of you though have made up your minds...

and souls, you christians my brothers listening expect more of this idiocy... but heres the key. to tell the difference from an athiest open mind and someone like the original goofball poster..

Open minded athiest will ask questions sincerily and NOT attack a faith or individual..

Remember that and you know how to discern fools from real people...

peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Umm Jesus you have absolutely no idea of whom you speak.
Particularly in my case.
Just because you do not agree with the discussion is hardly a reason to call someone close minded.
But to others these are valid questions.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
No wroath what did you mean?

How can you not see the original posters unsicerity... Hes so unsicere it makes me want to vomit, and you can tell how absolutely disrespectful he is..

now what did you mean about the earth quake?

peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
btw I was reqouting him saying to keep an open mind yet does he toawrds Gods existence?

open mindedness works both ways..

If I can't prove God neither can he disprove him... both ways..

peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

I said you didn't know to WHOM you speak.

As for the rest of the stuff I agree with him.
The god outlined in the Christian Bible is a very ummm not good words.
But I think that is only because of what man did in the editing to better suite the purposes of physical power.

This bothers you obviously. Be secure in your belief and allow others to chat about stuff they feel is relevant.
Or do you believe your god needs defending?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join