It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection between Freemasonry and the Mystery Religions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Many mystery religions are led by mass-murderers, child-rapists, and world-leaders, who are either associated with- or leading, high-degree Freemasons, such as the leading members of the Bauer-Rothschild family, their extended-family, ancestors & associates, Adolf Schicklgruber, Richard Nixon, Benjamin Franklin, Henry Ford, Saddam Hussein, Queen Elizabeth II, Tony Blair have become shills for the New World Order/World Government because they're involved in mystery religions (as are all high-ranking Nazis & Zionists). That's why they have been indulging their minds & bodies into 1 or more death-cults & mystery religious-organizations such as:

1. Ancient Babylonian religions
2. Ancient Aztec religions
3. Ancient Mayan religions
4. Ancient Sumerian religions
5. Ancient Egyptian religions
**And hybrids of ancient mystery religions:
6. Catholicism/Jesuits
7. Druidism/Witchcraft
8. "Satanic/Luciferianism
9. The Order of Death (a.k.a. Skull & Bones)
10. Zionism/Nazism (CIA)
11. Illuminati
12. "Mind-control Slave-mastery schools" (CIA)

(List of More Mystery Religions)

Satanic Occult/Mind Control

Child Sexual Abuse and the Shadow World of Freemasonry, Satanism, Illuminati, and Jesuits

Mind Control Out Of Control MK ULTRA Cathy O'Brien pt1

Google Video Link

Riddles in stone - Secret Architechture of Washington D.C

Google Video Link

Esoteric Agenda

Google Video Link

Those wicked people have been messing with all types of mystery religions (mystery babylon) for numerous generations. They grew up in families, which taught them these religions (secret rituals), child-sacrifices, and made them swear to keep secret-oaths.

Excerpt from The Egyptian-Masonic-Satanic Connection by David L. Carrico

There is certainly no shortage of testimonies by Masonic authorities as to the relationship of Freemasonry and the Mystery Religions. According to Joseph Fort Newton, Masonry is the "spiritual descendant" of the Mysteries. Joseph Fort Newton was a 33" Mason who served as Past Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of Iowa and Past Grand Prelate of the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the United States. In his book, The Builders, he states:

Masonry stands in this tradition; and if we may not say that it is historically related to the great ancient orders, it is their spiritual descendant, and renders much the same ministry to our age which the Mysteries rendered to the olden world.

In his book, The Meaning of Masonry, W.L. Wilmshurst, the Past Provincial Grand Registrar (West Yorks) makes the following statement:

It remains with the Craft itself whether it shall enter upon its own heritage as a lineal successor of the ancient Mysteries and Wisdom--teaching, or whether, by failing so to do, it will undergo the inevitable fate of everything that is but a form from which its native spirit has departed.

The book, Freemasonry Its Hidden Meaning, by George H. Steinmetz, published by Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, calls the "teaching of the Mysteries, the true parent of Freemasonry" and states that Freemasonry is a descendent or reincarnation of the Mysteries.

It is entirely out of harmony with the profound teaching of the Mysteries, the true parent of Freemasonry.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So if I understand you correctly:

Anyone who does not follow mainstream religion is a devil worshiping child rapist?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

No. I don't even support or promote worldly religious-organizations.

I don't believe or serve man-made idols/"mainstream religions" (religious organizations) or their leaders. Humans serve humans (for the most part).

- Who knows the exact number of members in each religious-organization?
- Is there a "mainstream religion"?
- Do you believe any person in his or her right mind would count the amount of members in each one of them?

I'm guessing that the "largest" religious-organization is either Roman Catholic or Muslim. I don't know which one of them is more popular than the other.

The world is packed with man-made governments & man-made religions. Our leaders want 1 world-religion:

One-World Religion Now Officially Born!! A Spiritual Equivalent To The United Nations!

United Religions Initiative - Youth Global Network Symbol For New Global Religion

www.united-religions.org

"Nearly 200 delegates wrapped up a week-long interfaith meeting at Stanford on Friday, predicting they had given birth to a movement as well as a spiritual institution: the United Religions. The 'spiritual United Nations', as some have referred to it, would be a world assembly for humanity's myriad spiritual traditions. The international 'summit conference' brought together delegates from every continent to inaugurate formal efforts to figure out the organization's structure and mission and launch a charter-writing process. After several years of talking, the initiative's planners had finally gotten down to business."
" 'You are deputized!', the Rev. William E. Swing, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of California, told delegates as they prepared to go home. 'Tell the people that there is a United Religions, and that somewhere in the world, it is beginning to happen: that the religions are going to have an oasis where they can talk about peace.'[This conference was held June 23-27, 1997] " [...]

This article then describes the various people that attended this conference as delegates:

1) Christian -- Catholics and Episcopalians are the only groups specifically mentioned

2) Muslims

3) North American Interfaith Network [NAIN] You can find all sorts of Web sites for this Ecumenical group

4) Buddhists

5) Hindus

6) Jews

7) Sikhs

We are attempting to get a complete listing of everyone who was a delegate to this conference because participation at this Antichrist gathering will be very helpful in identifying the true nature of such groups.

The United Religions Initiative Project identified still more people involved with this Project. We have listed them below:

"The conference participants, including keynote speakers such as Nobel Peace Laureates Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Ms. Betty Williams, and prominent Muslim Dr. Javid Iqbal, and international interfaith leaders ..."

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Religious-organizations have been trying to take over the world for many generations. They'll never have complete control over all of us because we're not really sheep. Although they would like us to be so.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
Many mystery religions are led by mass-murderers, child-rapists, and world-leaders

Really? Which ones?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Many of those secret-societies & corrupted religious-organizations are involved in the sex-trade & mind-control operations. The CIA is 1 of the leading organizations supported & managed by members of the "Order of Death" (a.k.a. "Skull & Bones").

Satanism and the CIA: International Trafficking in Children

Google Video Link

To see the full video for free, visit bigsmallvillage.com/videos.php Ted Gunderson, the 27-year FBI veteran, former Los Angeles Senior Special Agent in Charge, shares compelling evidence and keen insight into the notorious McMartin PreSchool alleged child-molestation case. He shows the link between Satanic ritual-abuse, drug trafficking and the international trafficking in children by the CIA. Ted shares the stage with Linda Wiegand, a mother who has suffered the grief of having lost her two boys to her ex-husband. A man accused by the children of sexuality molesting them under intimidation and threats to their life, and later given custody of them by the court. This video is a must for anyone who is truly interested in the truth about what is going on behind closed doors in this nation and the world!

Skull & Bones "Connect the Dots"

fyi6.com...
myspace.com... This is just a sound bite of what should be of great concern to all freedom-loving Americans. If you want to understand the full depth of what we face in the fight for freedom, listen to the radio interview linked on this vid. Take care.

Who Infiltrated America? Jesuits? Zionists? Illuminati? NWO? Aliens?

America has been the targets of the Jesuits and Popes since 1776. With help of France who had banished the Jesuits from their country at that time, America fought for it's freedom against King George III and won. Thus the declaration of independence was established and then followed the US Constitution, the Bill of Rights and the Monroe Doctrine to protect us from Jesuit infiltration and destruction of our Republic. But slowly the infiltrating Jesuits have come in and have now brought America under the control of the dictator in Rome (The White Pope who is under the control of the Black Pope and his jesuit army) [...]

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It seems that you are giving an awfull lot of credibility to uncorroborated sources which by definition lacks credibility.

Alll the while not paying any attention to sources of opposing views.

The purpose of ATS is to deny ignorance, and to do that by researching all aspects of the topic. Not taking one source as the golden gravy train of truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I listed the majority of them (above).

reply to post by Choronzon

If you don't trust those experts/scholars, who present(ed) that information, that's your fault. I didn't tell you to believe them.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
More importantly, the CIA, Skull & Bones, Satanism, Jesuits, Zionists, etc are seperate entities from freemasonry.

The evidence you have provided does not support your link to freemasonry other than their interest in ancient cultural aspects of philosophy.

The topic of your post is misleading.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Ello Mate,

The burden of proof is in your hands.

Explain to me

1. What is the NWO
2. Who are the perpetrators, and please provide names.
3. How Masonry is involved.
4. What "secret" evil religion is it that the world leaders practice?
5. How do you know this?
6. Why does it matter?
7. What is the Illuminati, how is it connected to Masonry, the NWO?

7. Druidism/Witchcraft

Why do you feel the need to link Druidism and Witchcraft into the same catagory? Witchcraft is not based off Druidry AT ALL, and those that say it does are sadly mistaken, or just plain ignorant. I know this because I my self belong to druidic orders and Groves, and why you bash us is interesting. Last I checked our numbers ranged in the thousands and hardly united at all. It's more cultural spirituality then anything else. But I think it highlights how little you really know about religion in general.

Because you also link Jews and Nazi's in the same religion. Even though Nazi was a political party, and Zionist was a political movement.

Perhaps they should teach American's more about religion in school?

Also, the CIA is not a secret society, it is a clandestine information office. And without it, American's wouldn't be top'a the world would they?

I feel like I just wastde 5 mins typing this.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I listed the majority of them (above).

OK, I just "saw above". Didn't see any "child rapists" who were leaders of any "mystery religions".

If there's so many, as you claimed, is it so hard to just name a couple?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yea I really don’t see any proof to show that they are mass-murdering or child rapist at all.

Please provide proof for your allegations.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gaeliclad

The burden is not truth. It's a gift, and I'd rather keep that gift, than a burden.

If the truth doesn't serve as evidence to you, then you're missing the connection between all of those mystery-religions & secret-societies (along with other obvious connections). Even ex-Freemasons & their associates have released information about freemasonry being 1 of the many organizations involved with mystery-religions & secret rituals.

You don't have to be a high-degree freemason like the leading Nazis/Zionists to know they're involved in mystery-religions (including freemasonry, of course).

You may deny the truth for as long as you can, but don't expect me to continue to repeat the information, which was released by those valid sources/reporters (ie: experts, former- & current-freemasons, scholars, members of constitutional law-enforcement agencies, and numerous important documents).

Originally posted by Masonic Light
OK, I just "saw above". Didn't see any "child rapists" who were leaders of any "mystery religions". If there's so many, as you claimed, is it so hard to just name a couple?

I listed those religious-organizations (above). I'm not familiar with the names of their leaders, but I do know they exist, and many of their members have been selected to become presidents/prime ministers, monarchs; kings, queens, and ect.:

1. Queen Elizabeth II (Freemason)
2. Prince Charles (Freemason; he doesn't publicly announce that fact, often)
3. George H.W. Bush Sr. & George W. Bush Jr. (Members of the Order of Death/Skull & Bones)
4. Tony Blair (involved in the same secret-societies as the Bush family -noted above-)
5. Aleister Crowley

The Order of Death

Google Video Link

To commemorate the five year anniversary of his historic infiltration of the Bohemian Grove, the occult playground of the global elite, Alex Jones presents his newest film, The Order of Death, an amazing and horrifying look into the rites and rituals of the modern day descendents of Babylonian mystery cults. This new film delves deeply into the history of the Grove where powerful men make decisions that affect the world but are completely hidden from public scrutiny. "The Order of Death" details how the Grove has been the backdrop for some of the most earthshattering events in human history including the development of the Starwars program and the Manhattan Project.

Freemasonry Around the World

Most of the scripts and new books I have seen are pretty good, but a rare few of them come out with the truth of Freemasonry and it’s Luciferian Doctrine and worship. I have to say that I am not surprised. The ignorance of thing’s Satanic, of spiritual Warfare in the Church, is devastating, because it is doing exactly that to the Church, devastating it. I point the finger at the pulpits and blame the Seminaries. But, with a Bible in your hand daily, getting into the Word of God, it is all there and there is no excuse.

You will never, ever, fully understand Freemasonry unless you fully understand the teachings of the Bible on the things of the spirit.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

The burden is not truth. It's a gift, and I'd rather keep that gift, than a burden.

Say what? .. It is a figure of speech implying that you have the burden to provide everyone else for the proof of your claims? Don't go getting all philosophical on me now, I just wanted some names man..

If the truth doesn't serve as evidence to you, then you're missing the connection between all of those mystery-religions & secret-societies (along with other obvious connections). Even ex-Freemasons & their associates have released information about freemasonry being 1 of the many organizations involved with mystery-religions & secret rituals.

So the truth IS the evidence then? I am so confused.. you provided no evidence, so how do I know its true? .. your word?

Deny the truth for as long as you can, but don't expect me to continue to repeat the information, which was released by those valid sources/reporters (ie: experts, former- & current-freemasons, scholars, members of constitutional law-enforcement agencies, and numerous important documents).

Look dude,

You posted a you-tube video.. what the hell. Seriously. And they are not "valid" .. its all speculative.. Honestly, if all I had to do was go to Youtube and type "how the world is run" and learn about Jewish Nazi's who rape babies in Masonic lodges dominate the world.. and took it as truth.. I wouldn't have paid nearly 60k to go to college.

When I say "back up your claims" all I want is my questions answered with a little sincerity.. I am not asking for much, hell I am not even contradicting what you say, just saying "prove it" ..... without Youtube.

(Though you are dead wrong about Druids.. though I know for a fact you have never once stepped foot in a Grove or given the chance to partake in a ritual.)

And stop acting like everyone is out to get you.. so many people seem surprised when they post something outlandish and unfounded that members of the group they attack have a few objections.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
-double post-

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gaeliclad

"Dude", I'm not here to assume that the truth is a lie. I'm here to share the truth. You don't want to take it from me, so do your own research. When you're ready to accept the facts, rather than your quick-assumptions, then you'll be able to accept the truth (delivered by those valuable sources of information), which have been mentioned in this forum-thread. You're quick to make false-judgments, but not quick to accept the truth, when it's against your system of beliefs (religion): It's not my fault or burden. It's yours.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
OP, I think you would benefit from doing more research and doing it from objective sources, not sources with an agenda.

There is nothing evil about Druidry and Witchcraft, they are both Nature religions and that's it. They have absolutely NOTHING to do with Freemasonry. Nor do they practice child sacrifice, satanic rituals or have anything to do with Satan; in fact, neither of these groups even believe in Satan - so why would they worship him or devote rituals to him?

It IS possible, in fact, to be both a Christian and a Witch or Druid. I know this because I know a number of people who consider themselves of both religions.

As for Mayans, Aztecs and the rest: mystery religions have nothing to do with child sacrifice, pedophilia or anything else like that. There are people who do still practice some of these ancient beliefs, but evil is not part of it, nor is anything to do with child sacrifice, pedophilia, murder, etc.

None of the groups you mentioned have anything to do with Freemasonry BTW. How do I know this? I've spent over 30 years researching all of these groups, along with mystery schools as well.

You have not presented one shred of any solid information that any of these groups are connected to each other or to Freemasonry. Skull & Bones certainly has no connection to Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm here to share the truth.

If you don't know the truth yourself, how are you going to share it with others?

It's not my fault or burden. It's yours.

Wrong. You're the one accusing people, and as has already been mentioned, the burden of providing proof is with the accuser. The accused is innocent until proven guilty by the accuser, which you appear completely unable to do.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Same for you: You don't want the truth from me, so do your own research. Obviously, you support freemasonry, so I doubt you'll believe anything you read or hear that's against your system of beliefs, for a long time.

No one is telling you to believe all of those valid-sources. You don't like them, so find your own sources. Why should you spend so much time showing the public that you're anti-valid sources? I don't care if you won't accept the truth. It's really your problem, not mine.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It IS possible, in fact, to be both a Christian and a Witch or Druid.

Not so much really..

Or rather, you definitely cannot be a Christian and a "druid" because of the very different sets of beliefs, and two sets of Dogma. The entire line of thought is different.

As for witches, mm.. depends on what you consider a witch.. I think popular culture gives misconceptions about witches and "druids" and so forth. (Wicca is a nature religion, supposed witches, and was founded by Freemasons
) ..

And "druidry" is an actual mythology with a base in nature, but it's own deity structure. (which is why you cannot be both Christian and druidic).

And Chad, I am glad you think so highly of your posts and threads and all that.. really didn't sway me to your side when you blow off my questions like that.

Guess I will search youtube myself...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join