Reality: The Grand Illusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is classic material dogma. It is totally false. We are not the mind nor the body, we are the spirit that animates both mind and body and gives them existence. Darwinism/Einsteinism/materialism promotes this idea that we are nothing but matter. Energy = matter - this is not the reality but the lie that rationalizes all of the perversities taking place.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The teachers of Advaita advise to do self-inquiry. Ask the question: to whom (or what) do these thoughts appear? To me. Well, who or what is this "me"? It is only a thought-form. In the end, the only thing that is permanent, always here, is this awareness/sense of presence. In other words, you are the NOW.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Matthew 24:29-31--Jesus said that "immediately after the tribulation ... shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken" (v. 29). Revelation 6:14 says, "The heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together," as blinds might roll up when they slip from your hand. Matthew 24:30-31 say, "Then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven; and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet."
Christ will return in the blazing, unveiled glory of God, lighting the whole universe. Men will scream and try to hide from His light. The Bible says that when He touches the earth His glory will fill the earth (Zech. 14:7). He will establish His Kingdom and we will dwell with Him in glory. But those who refuse the Savior will be cast out from His presence forever.

The criteria of Christ's judgment

Matthew 16:27 says when Christ comes, He will "reward every man according to his works." On what basis will His judgment be made? On the basis of works. Many people misunderstand what Christ is saying here. They note Ephesians 2:8-9 says, "By grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, is is the gift of God--not of works, lest any man should boast." Yes, we are saved by faith, but that is a different issue. Scripture also teaches that God will judge all men on the basis of their deeds (e.g., Rom. 2:5-11; 1 Cor. 3:8, 12-13; 2 Cor. 5:10; Gal. 6:7-8; Rev. 2:23; 20:12; 22:12). Romans 14:12 says, "Every one of us shall give account of himself to God."

Followers of Jesus were called Christians by the Jewish leaders because they followed the Jesus Christ. Jesus gave all respect to GOD and came to glorify GOD. Jesus did not profess to be a Christian and did not come to earth to start a new religion.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

IMO we are all free to choose whatever religion we want (even if it's none), but we should keep it to ourselves and not impose our will on other people.

Want to discuss your religion in reference to the topic in this thread, start a new thread.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thank you Bandit!

There are some people that we need to understand life this way, our brain is more open or developed than our hart.

Snc24

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

p.s; Naturally, it doesn't end there - You can just keep going and going and sooner or later you'll realise you're going around in a spiral.

I couldn't agree with you more... In fact, it's a series of vortices with reality as an assembly of the neutral particles of matter.

Universal Structure: System of Truth

Interesting huh? Hopefully it's all starting to make sense to people!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

I only read the first paragraph and already I'm turned off by the holes in your logic. 99.9% empty space. Incorrect. Room to expand: incorrect.

Define empty space and then rename it because no space is empty, space itself is a substance and always full of itself.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
agreed, however, instruct the others as well to leave religion out and if they include it to at least be accurate or non-deceptive. If they write me, Why should I remain silent. You must tell them not to write me about religion. So, I expect the same instructions to the others.........

reply to post by TheBandit795

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
agreed, however, instruct the others as well to leave religion out and if they include it to at least be accurate or non-deceptive.

"Accurate' in the context of this thread, has an certain level of ambiguity to it, inherently. And justifiably! You may feel The Holy Bible is the end all to explaining Reality, but many don't. Many in this thread clearly don't. Hell, that's what this thread is about! People embracing a new perception. We are open to discussion. You are apparently closed.

I am curious, what poster was being deceptive here? I didn't feel it from anyone..

If they write me, Why should I remain silent.

Who wrote you? What are you referring to? Bandit wasn't saying to be silent, he was kindly saying you were off-topic. And you were.

Your first post was Not a response to anyone. Your first post was simply an opportunity for you to add nothing pertinent to the thread idea, but instead throw the holy hammer down on the ideas being discussed. See...

no, there is a Jesus Christ, there is God and there is Satan. This is the reality.

And then you went on (un-provoked) to add a bunch of doomsday biblical scripture, totally unrelated to the thread ideas. Which to me said "Since you guys are talking about these crazy non-Christian ideas, let me inform you that your home is Hell". If not, then what was your point?

Okay we get it. The Holy Bible is Reality. You could have done a much much better job of actually putting in some effort on how that ties into the thread idea.

Hell you could have even found passages in The Holy Bible itself that reflect the esoteric nature of what's been mentioned in this thread! It's even in The Good Book! If you had, it would have been a win win situation for you. Would have given you the opportunity to shove Bible down our sin-ridden throats AND it would have contributed to the thread topic

It's clear to me that this thread has threatened you, because of your orthodox Christian underpinnings. Obviously, since the perception being espoused in this thread is largely Eastern in origin (which is odd to say since the Middle East is Eastern and that is the origin of Christ), and for the most part, contrary to The Bible... Anyways...

The 'reality' of your posts, is that you're off topic

[edit on 013131p://6u18 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I only read the first paragraph and already I'm turned off by the holes in your logic. 99.9% empty space. Incorrect. Room to expand: incorrect.

Define empty space and then rename it because no space is empty, space itself is a substance and always full of itself.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

Now here's the problem with 99.9% of the people in this World... Preconceived notions about what is. If you were to read further, you'd realize empty space is what we've been taught. There's nothing to drive motion behind protons and electrons other than phantom/massless virtual particles to counter the real particles. I'm not sure why this wouldn't be turn-off for you. As I continue to explain... Empty space is a web of magnetic fields screw-drivered together (North and South) by a series of tori. The torus is a 3 dimensional black/white hole. Black holes aren't just a singularity... They're a cycle point.

Universal Structure: System of Truth

Why don't you try a 2nd and 3rd time through until you're able to wrap this around your mind... Trust me, it will start to sink in!

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Americanist]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Now here's the problem with 99.9% of the people in this World... Preconceived notions about what is.

Statistically speaking then, you are mostly likely just speaking from some preconcieved notion

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Now here's the problem with 99.9% of the people in this World... Preconceived notions about what is.

Statistically speaking then, you are mostly likely just speaking from some preconcieved notion

Do yourself a favor, and try to come up with an original thought... You can't. Divine knowledge is hidden in the backgound as ambient. Ideas stem from other ideas. They evolve the same as organisms do to utilize more of conscious awareness.

So yes, your statement could be taken correctly as... I just happened to put the puzzle pieces together!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You're a rather condescending fella arn't yah

So you believe 99% of the Worlds' population cannot bring forth original thought. Well, that's simply not the case. But I guess it depends on how you define "new thought".

I was not debating whether ideas stemed from other ideas. Nor was I even debating the idea that many people are trapped into pre-conceived mental frameworks. I was merely throwing your logic back at you in hopes your horse would kneel a little bit.

[edit on 043131p://6u50 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

You're a rather patronizing and condescending fella arn't yah

I'm almost certain the two of us will agree on this... Follow me here. Sometimes you have to bruise a few egos to get the truth across. Pissing people off has its advantages. In fairness... For those who know me, I take a mostly passive approach when teaching (hence the philosophy).

And don't count on my horse to kneel... Knights in shining armor charge on!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your continued patronizing attidue is far from passive.

You have not pissed me off. My heart rate is flowing in accordance to the Tao of our subtle Reality

So, what Truth have you ultimately taught us? I am willing to take hits to my ego for this.

[edit on 043131p://6u33 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So, what Truth have you ultimately taught us? I am willing to take hits to my ego for this.

For starters... Sovereignty is in the flesh. It's also been said we are all God's creatures... Well, if you can prove there's a structure to the Universe, this leads you straight to truth. Energy and consciousness are products of magnetic current. Combine this web of magnetic currents, particles of matter to form reality, and the diligence to plan out our fate... Truth be told... We are connected as One. The only distinction between you and me is the frame of reference in which we experienced life in this go-around. Now what if I had the inclination to change all that... To promote this connection. To inform others on how it's done. We wouldn't live in the dark would we? There wouldn't be room to divide and conquer as what's been done for several thousand years. A shift would take place... From the standard of living, to the economy, and conscious awareness as a whole. Our accomplishments would refresh at such a rate we'd be set on the course of Enlightenment.

Therein lies the motivation I have.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Now what if I had the inclination to change all that... To promote this connection. To inform others on how it's done

That's the Truth I thought you were going to reveal. The "inform others how it's done" part. I also, was specifically speaking about the things you had said previous in the thread.

Anyways. All being connected as One is a big part of the premise of this thread idea. So apparently we are all speaking from the same 99% perspective.

How does magnetizm explain the even more quantum, subtle theories? Such as the Zero Point Field?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

How does magnetizm explain the even more quantum, subtle theories? Such as the Zero Point Field?

Magnetic current passes through/ binds things together including the atoms/ subatomic particles themselves. Think of it this way... Elements form geometric patterns from vortices that are the fabric of life. Light and sound are great examples because both travel in spheres or circles... They're a perfect indication of torque. Now examine our surroundings (hurricanes, tornadoes, water down a drain). How about our own bodies (ear drums, blood traveling inside vessels, the heart muscle, water-based structures that maintain the integrity of cells, dna).

To further the claim look at what's already known:

en.wikipedia.org...

It is believed that an electromagnetic field exists in a vacuum even when the temperature of the surrounding material is reduced towards absolute zero

Again, it was all just a matter of putting the puzzle pieces together!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

For starters... Sovereignty is in the flesh. It's also been said we are all God's creatures... Well, if you can prove there's a structure to the Universe, this leads you straight to truth. Energy and consciousness are products of magnetic current. Combine this web of magnetic currents, particles of matter to form reality, and the diligence to plan out our fate... Truth be told... We are connected as One. The only distinction between you and me is the frame of reference in which we experienced life in this go-around. Now what if I had the inclination to change all that... To promote this connection. To inform others on how it's done. We wouldn't live in the dark would we? There wouldn't be room to divide and conquer as what's been done for several thousand years. A shift would take place... From the standard of living, to the economy, and conscious awareness as a whole. Our accomplishments would refresh at such a rate we'd be set on the course of Enlightenment.

Therein lies the motivation I have.

I did hear that there would be a cosmic event that is mean't to raise our levels of consciousness. A higher frequency pulse that will effect everybody and everything living on Earth. I do believe as well that we are connected as one. That would include God would it?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I did hear that there would be a cosmic event that is mean't to raise our levels of consciousness. A higher frequency pulse that will effect everybody and everything living on Earth. I do believe as well that we are connected as one. That would include God would it?

I have a strong feeling this is all God... Including us. You also bring up an interesting point too. The Earth itself has a pulse. The frequency of that pulse has risen measurably within the last 4 years. Go figure... Another thing to consider is our bodies/ minds acting as an antenna. We respond to frequencies mostly in the range of 6k to 11k. This is noted to cause anything from aggression to depression. Makes you wonder why we've seen so many advanced antenna arrays pop up. I can also go further back in history to Tesla. He made the claim that sending enough current around the globe (scalar waves) could rip this planet in half. I believe he's right. I'd go one step further and say heavenly bodies grow based on the particles they attract. This would explain volcanic activity and earthquakes. I guess we'll see in the coming months/ years as science catches up!

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join