It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here has seen black triangles?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
hi. the black triangles seen in the early 80's were probaly stealth. I bet the people who saw flying wings mabey called them saucers because thats what they look like head on?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Why is the right part cut off? I got bored and didn't watch all of it. Im not convinced. He didn't seem to want to show the part to the right.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Nope none has said what I am waiting to hear...

Zorgons depiction may or may not be , impossible to tell, I would er on the side of caution as it would be like taking a satellite picture of a cantaloupe and asking if that is the shape of the elliptical style craft.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by itisibrian

He's not hiding anything on the right, he just centered the camera so he could also fit in the frame.

There are dozens of similar clips of this type of experiment on youtube and elsewhere which show the entire triangle (just search for "lifter"). It's not rocket science, anyone can build one of these for their own amusement.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
re: the triangle video

I don't understand this. The triangle is clearly being held up by string. Are we supposed to know this and he's just doing a rough demonstration of what happens? Or are we actually supposed to believe that this thing is levitating on its own?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I saw one in the summer of 1979 in Northern CA. We were outside halfway up on a mountain around midnight. There were 2 bright objects many miles away that we first thought were stars. They started to move however. One of them broke away and moved incredibly rapidly coming towards us. It slowed down and passed through a valley near us off to the right. We ran over to get a better look since it wasn't making any noise. As it passed I noted that it was black but had three glowing lights or glowing domes underneath it, making it clearly visible. It flew silently.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's not being held up by string, it's being held down by string. It is also tethered by two wires to the power supply. Seriously, this is nothing new. It's for real. There is plenty of information to document that. The only problem with these simple experiments lies in the fact that there is no way to control these. I would assume that some black project started working from this (or a similar concept) many years ago and have vastly improved the design and added systems to achieve control and stability.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm saying in the video we see, the entire thing is being held up by a bunch of strings. You can see them. It even moves exactly like a puppet. It's clear as day.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I saw this same, triangular shaped craft fly over my car last year, March 2007 in central Alabama. I became a member here because of this awesome sighting...My first post was about it.

My black triangle/TR-B3 sighting post

It's not a real UFO...not in an Alien sense. I believe that our government will not reveal it officially until the next world war...like the B2 during Operation Desert Storm in the early 90's.

It's the US goverment's latest and greatest most classified recon. craft called the TR-3B.

It has a light on each corner and a distinctive, larger red light in the middle. It's silent and awesome to see. I thought for a couple of months that I had seen a real UFO...then confirmed through some internet searches that it is a US military craft.

The TR-3B is NOT fiction and was built with technology available in the mid- 1980s or earlier. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies.

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's first operational flight was in the early 90s. Technology assuredly developed from reverse engineering of recovered alien artifacts and programs such as the SR-74 and SR-75 was used in the TR-3B.

At least three of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994.

The TR-3B vehicle's outer coating is reactive to electrical stimulation and can change color, reflectiveness, and
radar absorptiveness, thus making the vehicle look like a small aircraft or a flying cylinder--or even tricking radar
receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations.

A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the "Magnetic Field Disrupter" surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore laboratories developed the reverse engineered MFD technology. The government will go to any lengths to protect this technology.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field that disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within
proximity by 89 percent. This is not antigravity. Anti-gravity provides a repulsive force that can be used for
propulsion. The MFD creates a disruption of the Earth's gravitational field upon the mass within the circular
accelerator.

The mass of the circular accelerator, and all mass within the accelerator, such as the crew capsule and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by almost 90%. This causes the effect of making a vehicle extremely light and able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft yet constructed--except, of course, those UFOs we did not build. The TR-3 is a reconnaissance platform with an indefinite loiter time. "Indefinite" because it uses a nuclear reactor for power.

Many sightings of triangular UFOs are not alien vehicles but the ultra top secret TR-3B. The NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF have been playing a shell game with aircraft nomenclature - creating the TR-3, modified to the TR-3A, the TR-3B, and the Teir 2, 3, and 4, with suffixes like 'Plus' or 'Minus' added on to further confuse the fact that each of these designators is a different aircraft and not the same aerospace vehicle.

The TR-3B's propulsion is provided by three multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above 100,000 feet.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

Some of us have seen those triangle ufos BEFORE 1990's. I've seen one up close in around 1985.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by toreishi
reply to post by mikesingh

This photo of what seems to be a triangular object apparently floating above or in the upper reaches of the earth's atmosphere has been discussed and analyzed (and concluded?
) as fake.
edit:

Yep! But have a peekaboo in my thread linked below. It may not be a fake after all!!

The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

OK. How about this one?

Courtesy: UFOpictures

Cheers!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

nice pic mike.

what's the ATS verdict on that one?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
For God's sake, how would we know WHAT the government gets up to??

Seriously, HOW WOULD WE TRULY KNOW??
All they care about is control and they will distort and suppress any kind of truth to maintain it.
We can never just ASSUME all this weird air craft is theirs - that would be niave.
Don't take these leaders at face-value. They know EXACTLY what's going on..

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
My sighting was completely convincing but it just didn't strike me as extraterrestial for some reason.

My only question about them is where the heck do they park them before the daylight? What I saw was extremely large and would need a hangar the size of a football field at least.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by itisibrian
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

Some of us have seen those triangle ufos BEFORE 1990's. I've seen one up close in around 1985.

Indeed I saw mine in the summer of 1979. Or was it 1980? Anyway long before the 90s. I also suspect my sighting was a military craft.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i didnt personally see one but a friends girlfriend told us she saw one. i remember her telling us about it. it was around 2001-2003. she said she saw a large black triangle floating in the sky as she drove down rt.80 around parsippany new jersey.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
first sighting was in 1987, last sighting was 2007. 5 sightings altogether. and Singh that one is also fake. Look at the lighting effects and the digitized edges on the craft...good ol' photoshop. (Since the internet doesn't convey sarcasm that well, I apologize in advance Mr. Singh if that was a sarcastic photo posting)

[edit on 18-5-2008 by djvexd]

[edit on 18-5-2008 by djvexd]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join