It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realities, Transitions and the SHIFT in Consciousness 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
Think about whatever stimuli is in your reality and how it makes you feel.

Stimuli and your Reality

It is well known that the human brain generates periodic electrical signals, commonly referred to as "brain waves." These brain waves range in frequency from about 1 Hz to about 36 Hz and, for ease of reference, are commonly divided into four or more groups. "Beta" waves (12 to 36 Hz) tend to dominate in the brain during normal waking activity; "Alpha" waves (8 to 12 Hz) have been discovered to occur most frequently when the person is relaxed; "Theta" waves (4 to 7 Hz) are most common during periods of sleep or deep meditation and also occur during periods of learning or memory recall; and "Delta" waves (1 to 4 Hz) appear most frequently during periods of the deepest sleep. These ranges of frequencies are approximate, but in general, the dominate brain wave frequency increases with increasing mental activity.

Experiments have indicated that when light is repeatedly flashed into the eyes of a subject within this frequency band, the brain waves of the subject tend to assume the frequency of the flashing light. It has also been discovered that such "synchronization" of brain waves may lead to brain seizures in epileptics or in other people who have a history of brain seizures.

On the other hand, experiments have demonstrated that pulsating light and sound can induce a synchronized pattern of brain waves. There is, furthermore, evidence to indicate that by inducing a subject's brain waves to come within the Alpha range, the subject at least will be able to relax better, and may even be able to learn more quickly and permanently. Many researchers also report that a subject whose brain waves are caused to synchronize within the Alpha range or lower are better able to receive subliminal or audible audio messages.Patent

Entrainment

NB: The process of entrainment relies on external stimuli which can “guide” the brain into various levels of consciousness by influencing the frequency of the brainwaves

Research continues at The Monroe Institute, particularly in the realms of higher consciousness, connections to non-physical realities, and various healing applications. It is fascinating to speculate what the future holds for this whole brain guidance technology

It has also been observed that sensory stimulation has specific effects on the EEG. These include both evoked potentials (signals that are introduced into the EEG due to the stimulation) and extinction phenomena (signals that are removed from the EEG due to the stimulation). In particular, the theta wave can be reduced by a stimulus that produces an alerting or re-orienting response. Such a stimulus has the effect of startling or alerting the brain, and can be presented in such a manner that endogenous rhythms (including theta and alpha) are extinguished, at least temporarily, by the presentation of the stimulation.US Patent 6931275 - System for reduction of undesirable brain wave patterns using selective photic stimulation

Visual stimuli can also be used to change brainwave patterns. It basically works on the same principal as the auditory method, where a stimulus is at a certain frequency and the brainwaves change to match this frequency. If you see a light flashing at 20Hz, then your brainwaves will start to follow
Brain States and How to Induce Them

From analysis of the seven subjects in whom the alpha waves were clearly observed, when comparing the final session with the first, results indicated a decrease in the subjective rating scores of "consciousness" and "concentration", an increase in "fatigue", and delay in reaction time, thereby suggesting a difference in the subjective and behavioral arousal level between sessions. Then, from comparison of these sessions, as a result of the analysis of EEG prior to the response demand stimulus, the peak frequency in alpha wave band decreased in the parietal region, and the theta2 and alphal band power increased over nearly the entire scalp region, in the reaction time delay session. Moreover, the frequency fluctuation in alpha wave band tended to disappear. In conclusion, these characteristics of EEG provide clues to develop a simple and objective method for evaluating the arousal level in future.Science links Japan

Hopefully, I have illustrated how our brain waves, that determine our level of consciousness or unconsciousness in our reality can be manipulated and guided?

Experimental testing of information processing capacity in 10 subjects while in either normal or hypnotic states has shown a clear cut difference in the speed of data processing and visual perception thresholds. Subjects were not able to recognize and name the visual stimuli appearing on a computer screen in less than 20 ms while in a normal state. But they were able to perceive stimuli lasting 5 to 15 ms when in the hypnotic state. Subjects were also able to complete a mathematical task while in a hypnotic state in only 15 seconds -- a task that usually requires 15 minutes when in the 'normal' awake state of consciousness (6).Neural Networks, Brainwaves, And Ionic Structures: A Biophysical Model For Altered States Of Consciousness

Subliminal Messages

The word "subliminal" refers to information perceived below the level of conscious awareness. The messages provided by-pass conscious mind and go directly to the subconscious.

Subliminal stimulation of the subconscious mind first came to the attention of the general public in 1957 when market researcher James Vicary conducted a controversial research experiment in a Fort Lee, New Jersey, movie theater. In this well-publicized experiment, the subliminal messages, Hungry? Eat popcorn. Thirsty? Drink Coca-Cola, were flashed on a movie screen every five seconds, for a duration of only a fraction of a second between frames of the Kim Novak movie, Picnic. The results that were reported were that there was a dramatic increase in the sales of popcorn and cola.
Subliminal Messages Research

NB This research is very informative:

Included in Dixon's authoritative work is a research study by Zuckerman (1960), that revealed a subliminal stimulus can by-pass conscious intent, and that it makes it unlikely a person would resist instructions which are not consciously experienced.
Subliminal Research

However, as soon as they [the subliminal messages] were able to be perceived consciously, the messages had no consistent effect.

What does this tell us? As soon as we become aware or conscious of the subliminal, the subliminal has no effect!

Perhaps this is nothing to even worry about?
All I can say, is that I am very careful of stimuli in my various realities because I am conscious and I wish to remain in a conscious state

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If I recorded a simple audio file at a frequency between 13 and 36hz then would I be able to study faster?

But this way I would be blocking the theta and delta waves, wouldn't I?

what effect would there be?

[edit on 22-5-2008 by hookedfish]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

What does this tell us? As soon as we become aware or conscious of the subliminal, the subliminal has no effect!

This my friend is very true. If you are aware then your are not a zombie to the subliminal. I know because I am.

Stress also plays a key role in masking consciousness.

Less stress = ability to be more conscious. This is a fact.

Media = Stress

Turn off the TV.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Do you need to hear the audio "consciously" in order to allign with those waves?

If so, once you're put in a state such that you're very influencable, would you do everything that is told to you? can someone alter your body functions? block some part of your brain? would you do something only to forget about it or would you act thinking simply to be following your own choices?

What about normal audio files at a rate of 128 or 320? what's their effect or is it a different scale?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
so i think transition started 1987
what exactly experiments where made that year
anyone remember low frequency experiments

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
so new skills are up to us
i got some real bad moves no way thius some tin happingk u re up
on that for sure concousness is indeed a result of thinkinfeeelin tryin
no way thats not real like u k im tryin to help myself cause im busted
with all this reality that is no real all this words of people and feelings meanings try any what ever so close to u re conciousness maybe will
be nothing out close for sure .
this re-align will be a waste for long time and u ll never state any ---
just one moment be in any time sequene timer delay lost report
find

k u ll for sure

[edit on 25-9-2009 by alexanderCA]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
so im a a slave of of conciousness to this fake reality that is close to
the time . wirred behaviour doesnt mean anything to me
i try to focus the reality that is around me and my place
where i cannot decide if this is real ore just a mirrroring of my
viewing . or from a mirror existence .what ever will come to close
i can sent back there .not out of my transition .
maybe some parallel universe where this not even close

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
so if some transition will take place hope u stay right in
not just be friends ore sharing same events passin by
your exactly transformation to close to time youje in and
got no chance to just say one word for sharing ore tryin
to spell out words that will mean nothing ore the same

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexanderCA
so new skills are up to us
i got some real bad moves no way thius some tin happingk u re up
on that for sure concousness is indeed a result of thinkinfeeelin tryin
no way thats not real like u k im tryin to help myself cause im busted
with all this reality that is no real all this words of people and feelings meanings try any what ever so close to u re conciousness maybe will
be nothing out close for sure .
this re-align will be a waste for long time and u ll never state any ---
just one moment be in any time sequene timer delay lost report
find

k u/me ll for sure

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
mk no add i.x,f.n

ixfn
test
ixfn

rep :

[edit on 13-10-2009 by alexanderCA]
char -+0 )

[edit on 13-10-2009 by alexanderCA
cde +3

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry for not responding to the above not that I understood what was written anyhow.

never mind!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been thinking and noticing lately the ADs on TV. The ADs are getting worse! Hypnosis is very easy to do. All you need to see is three incremented flashes during a relaxed state and your under.

I just watched the episode of the Mythbusters who demonstrated that they were not able to be hypnotised to perform tasks, but they were able to be hypnotised to assist with memory tasks. It was quite interesting anyway, but I think that the reason they did not become hypnotised was because they knew about it so it made it harder.

Now how many people watch TV? Most people are in a relaxed state, are they not? It is too easy to become hypnotised.

What happens if we see red and white colours on the TV? We generally, stop and look. NEWS FLASH is red and white, Breaking News flashes, again red and white. So, it gets our attention and we watch it. Why? Because red in nature is a sign of danger and we become alerted to it.

KFC is red and white... Coca Cola is red and white , it is very obvious.

Be careful what you focus on. Keep control over your own mind. STAY CONSCIOUS!

I believe staying conscious is getting harder and harder to do due to various stimuli. Wake up and stay awake!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Thurisaz]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join