It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realities, Transitions and the SHIFT in Consciousness 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
edited, I don't know how to erase this.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by hookedfish]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hookedfish
edited, I don't know how to erase this.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by hookedfish]

LOL you can't erase your edited post.

Now I am curious as to what you erased...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Based on what? Your own observations? You can't form a scientific theory, or even hope to understand anything, if you use only your own observations and experiences.

Dave... every single scientific theory has been conceived precisely on that very basis: the basis of personal experience and personal mode of data synthesis.
Freud "invented" psychiatry on the basis of his experience of the world (and we all know how deeply troubled it was... not that I am in any way demeaning his contribution), his own observations, his own responses to it.
Ditto for Einstein, for you, and for me.

There simply is no other platform or mode for humans to "invent" anything, to form ANY theory.

Remember, that's precisely what theory means in the first place (i.e. in Greek): an outlook, a view, A mode of contemplation.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Even if a reality changes or is destroyed, your consciousness still exists.

Your consciousness always exists.
It cannot be otherwise, because it's God's consciousness.

(And if you think I am waxing "poetic" here, think again...
)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I just asked if you don't think that music is a kind of meditation because even if I don't know how meditating is, I've got the impression that it's something similar to it.

And though I see that all of those things that you stated are more or less a distraction and a way to play with yourself, what do you think that one should do instead?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

And though I see that all of those things that you stated are more or less a distraction and a way to play with yourself, what do you think that one should do instead?

Play, by all means but see it for what it is

If you are conscious that it is a distraction, your conscious of the unconscious common function or aura!

--------------------------------------------------------

Death and Rebirth within the Aura

What if you could see your aura and everything in it?

What if you could see the energy coming in and going out? What if you experienced a renewal of yourself and saw the dead self, the old self being discarded from the centre of who you are?

YOU are in the centre of your aura. Around the centre are layers that filter energy coming in and going out. The energy coming in effects or changes YOU. The core of you. The energy going out, the dead YOU can still effect you....sometimes people refuse to change and remain stuck in the past.

When that happens, there is a death of yourself. The dead YOU leaves your energy centre leaving the brand new YOU to remain in the centre.

We don't see this. It happens ever second You are constantly 'shedding your skin' or energy so to speak, like a snake does.

YOU exist in every layer of your aura... the centre is the living you that is in the NOW Every subsequent YOU in the other layers of YOUR aura are dead. That is the past YOU.

If we consider for a moment the second or minute just gone, it is gone, it is dead. You are continuously living in the NOW, the past is dead.

NB: This is the constant/eternal cycle of death and rebirth of YOU in your aura

NB: This is happening RIGHT NOW

When I provided the YouTube videos of slowed down moments, I hoped to illustrate the things we do not see. We do not see them because our eyes and our thoughts are moving fast. Slow down!

Speed of Light

NB: How fast does light travel?

Speed of Light

The Basics of Light

Light is remarkable. It is something we take for granted every day, but it's not something we stop and think about very often or even try and define. Let's take a few minutes and try and understand some things about light.

Simply stated, light is nature's way of transferring energy through space. We can complicate it by talking about interacting electric and magnetic fields, quantum mechanics, and all of that, but just remember--light is energy.

I experienced the sensation of my energy resonating with the speed of light for a couple of seconds. It was an awful feeling. A spiral sensation that you can physically feel. I felt the change in my energy.

It reminded me of the feeling I get when I am out amongst the common aura.

I resist the common aura while in my physical body When I am spirit (not in the physical body) I will be able to travel at the speed of light through space. But I will not permit the core of me to be swept up into an unconscious momentum whilst in my physical state

2012 signals the time when unconsciousness becomes light

The Quickening and Culmination of Energy

We see in today's news Countries such as Burma and Tibet experiencing natural disasters after recent periods of turmoil/strife.

What we are seeing is a natural culmination of energy.

NB: How conscious are you of how your energy is manifesting?

People will start to become conscious of how quickly the culmination of energy will manifest, of how their energy or common energy/aura effects the energy around them. This is simply a cause and effect of energy.

Isn't it ironic that those two Countries being devastated by natural disasters have had recent tensions?

Now consider the tensions in the Middle East... and other Countries or common auras. Energy gathers momentum, it is negated or altered by potential energy

[edit on 13-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
so what should one do in practice ?

does your last statement mean that we should keep our potential energy instead of wasting it or what?

and you said (can't quote) "play, by all means but see it for what it is", what do you think it is?

[edit on 15-5-2008 by hookedfish]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

does your last statement mean that we should keep our potential energy instead of wasting it or what?

Be aware of your kinetic and potential energy.
eg: you may be in a situation where there is negativity around you, do you go along with it? There is always the potential to negate or change your kinetic energy thus others energy. It is realising that you, your energy has the potential to set a new common aura.

On a smaller scale it could be a situation in your family, you may decide to react or change an attitude or belief. All it takes is one person in that situation to effect change. If you are conscious of your own energy, you can master it. It is being conscious of your energy.

On a grander scale it maybe a situation to do with your Country's common aura. People say, oh can't change this situation because I am only one person, but they don't realise when they 'think' and 'feel' something, their energy is shifting and other energy around them is shifting unconsciously.

So, your 'conscious' energy then affects the unconscious energy around you...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What you say is quite interesting, but I need to ask you if you're speaking metaphorically or literally.

Do you mean like a physical shift from one side of the brain to the other or something like that, or really an alien sort of thing?
please be clear.

and again about music, do you simply mean that one should be conscious about the fact that what one does, says, or plays, influence those around him and those who listen or see him, therefore one should be wary and responsible?
ie: avoid writing songs that could push others to commit suicide or do something bad to themselves and those around them?

or did you mean something more paranormal or simply in a different direction than what I said?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by hookedfish]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am also conscious of the transition phase.

That's extremely important... but since you're aware of it, no need for me to waste more words on it.

NB: There is also the transition between realities

The "gutter", in comic strips.
(Interesting term, eh? :-))

Have you read T. Ellwood's "Space Time Magic"?
I don't think there's necessarily much for you to learn from it, but it might be interesting all the same, because he specifically mentions some of the things you have noticed yourself.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

The "gutter", in comic strips.
(Interesting term, eh? :-))

Yes very. I laughed when I read it!! Great description... I thought of it as the old film reels that were played on the projectors. I wish I could give you more stars for that post!!!

and for this one:

Your consciousness always exists.
It cannot be otherwise, because it's God's consciousness

Have you read T. Ellwood's "Space Time Magic"?
I don't think there's necessarily much for you to learn from it, but it might be interesting all the same, because he specifically mentions some of the things you have noticed yourself.

No I haven't... I am very interested to read it now so will see if I can get hold of it.

Do you mean like a physical shift from one side of the brain to the other or something like that, or really an alien sort of thing?
please be clear.

It is a shift in your energy

eg: History of Man, if we consider the dark ages for example, people were barbaric, if we placed someone from that era and put them into today's society/common aura, there would be an extreme difference in human behaviour, attitudes, beliefs etc. If you or I went back in to an era of time in history, our energy, consciousness would be vibrating or resonating at a higher frequency.

about music, do you simply mean that one should be conscious about the fact that what one does, says, or plays, influence those around him and those who listen or see him, therefore one should be wary and responsible?

How do you feel when you listen to a type of music? Does it relax you? Or do you feel agitated, do you feel compelled to act, be like the person who sings it, or be influenced by the images of the music clip?

Do you feel angry? Depressed? What is the music doing for your energy or emotions? Only you can figure it out by focusing on how you feel when you hear music or watch a program of tv.

Think about whatever stimuli is in your reality and how you feel.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
you forgot to mention modalities; the mode of communication to me from you is this "pc"; and if "it" is real to you then you could classify that as one of your realities; not one i am in disregarding modality.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
you talk about shifts, and I think that's what your explanations need, speak clear, there's a place for metaphors and I don't think this is it ... it's all too ambiguous and interpretable, and I think there are better sources for that kind of stuff, so if you have something to say, go ahead, speak the truth, yours, or is this all you have/want to say?

sorry if I sound rude, but I feel like I'm wasting my time reading this forum, so I'm just checking if there's really something to learn or if it's just a bunch of interesting fairytales

[edit on 19-5-2008 by hookedfish]

[edit on 19-5-2008 by hookedfish]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No one knows what will happen in 2012. While the shift is possible no one knows to what extent the change will occur.
All we can do is be ready for anything.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Yes very. I laughed when I read it!! Great description... I thought of it as the old film reels that were played on the projectors. I wish I could give you more stars for that post!!!

No need: just knowing that you found it useful (or at least entertaining
) feels like a constellation - nay, a galaxy!

I'd be interested to know what you think of that book, once you finish it (but only IF you feel like writing about it).

P.S. (but an uncharacteristically important one):
I think you should stick to YOUR imagery, unless you find other people's images really more useful.
In other words, if you thought of the "gutter" as the margins of old celluloid film... stick to that image. Intuitive internal imaging of concepts, situations, and - especially - the self are spontaneous insights that should be cultivated with the greatest care. They are hardly ever just (verbal) "metaphors".

[edit on 19-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I believe a lack of positive input may lead us to what the population is fearing most.

The weapons of mass distraction must be overthrown. One must reach out and take the sword away and then lay it on the ground at their feet its metal decayed to rust, never to be used again. The fear crumbled to dust and swept away in the winds.

This is the answer, to begin the positive change.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The weapons of mass distraction must be overthrown.

The internet?

(Because I couldn't agree more!)

Fear is indeed anyone's only real foe.
I wish people would realise that and stop feeding it.

Totally, outrageously OT: The Nile Delta...?
Man, am I jealous! :-)

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have to agree with hookedfish on this post--it is entirely subjective which in a way is ironic since that is the very foundation of the topic it speaks on. As with hookedfish, I do not want to sound rude because I find this kind of topic very interesting. However, I feel that their is an intellectual way to describe what you speak of. Look into quantum physics studies for instance. This is an area that has been painstakingly studied for years and years (thought there are still many holes) that could help describe this view on reality, perception, and "shifts in consciousness." I think by referencing articles from astrology and pseudo-science you really hurt your cause.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Abolutely

There is too much negativity about this date.
It is the end of a cycle, not the end but many people are being swept up with fear.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boothead
... I feel that their is an intellectual way to describe what you speak of. Look into quantum physics studies for instance. This is an area that has been painstakingly studied for years and years (thought there are still many holes) that could help describe this view on reality, perception, and "shifts in consciousness."

Ok well, lets just think about brain waves for a moment.

Do you remember your first thought as a child? At what age did you become aware that you were thinking? Are you aware of your thoughts?
Where do our thoughts come from?

The four types of brain waves:

Beta waves (13-36 Hz).
This is the normal awake brain rhythm associated with thinking, problem solving and active attention directed towards the outer world. Mental tensions, excitement and anxiety may increase both amplitude and frequency of the beta rhythms.

Alpha waves (8-13 Hz).
Alpha is the most dominant of all brain rhythms and most people have some Alpha activity in their EEGs. When a person relaxes, closes his eyes and turn the attention inwards, both frequency and amplitude of the Alpha waves tend ti increase. Alpha waves, which signify conscious awareness, is the 'bridge' or 'entrance card' to the unconscious, which is represented by even lower frequencies (theta and delta).

Theta waves (4-8 Hz).
Theta is the dominant brain rhythm of small children even in the awake state. In adults, theta waves normally appear only during dreaming or drowsiness, as well as during strong emotions. Theta waves are formed deep in the brain and reflect unconscious activity associated with emotions and dreams. Both when one comes close to repressed emotions in therapy and close to unconscious memories during deep meditation, theta activity tends to increase. In order to have conscious access to and remembrance of the unconscious content, alpha waves must be present in the EEG. Without alpha the unconscious content remains unconscious. The presence of a certain amount of theta combined with alpha in the EEG recorded dureing rest may signify personal insight and creativity.

Delta waves (0,5-4 Hz).
Delta is seen in new born babies and in adults during deep sleep. These slow rhythms are associated with basic survival functions deep seated in the brain.

During psychotherapy, where patients relive their own birth, the appearance of delta waves has been observed. Delta waves are associated with deep unconscious states. Some researchers hypothesize that delta activity signifies contact to the collective unconscious. Delta rhythms combined with alpha may reflect an inner intuitive, empathetic radar, a kind of sixth sense.source

Is this psuedo-science? No, it isn't... how do we know about these brain waves?

Most of the cerebral signal observed in the scalp EEG falls in the range of 1-20 Hz (activity below or above this range is likely to be artifactual, under standard clinical recording techniques)Electroencephalography

Here we see by relying of ECG individual brain wave patterns that explain consciousness and unconsciousness.

I wonder how many people are functioning in Alpha frequency? ECG shows that most people have these waves, not all

So, perhaps I should pose the question:

What brain wave function are we in? Are we in Delta or Alpha?

Now, I am running off to read a thread about Hz frequencies and the NWO. It is a ATS thread...and thought of it the moment I saw the Hz in brain wave patterns.

cheers

[edit on 22-5-2008 by Thurisaz]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join