It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Satanic Ritual Abuse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

The figure emerged through the murder inquiry following the discovery of a child’s torso in the Thames in September 2001. The identity of the victim, named “Adam” by police, is not known but his background was traced to Nigeria, it is believed he died in a ritual sacrifice.

Detectives asked each London local education authority to give them details of black boys aged four to seven reported missing from school between July and September 2001. It emerged 300 had vanished, 299 from Africa and one from the Caribbean.

www.amren.com...

Couple minutes on the web, and I can tell you all those college folk who came from there mason loving fraternities and sororities will intentionally hide the truth.

If the truth was readily available, we wouldn't be having this conversation, and the masons wouldn't feel the need to lurk on sites like this to discredit anyone who questions the masons motives.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

If you boys aren't man enough to handle a little mason bashing, maybe you should go to a lodge meeting or something

Or maybe *you* should read the Terms and Conditions of your ATS membership.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for reminding me your Grand Worthiness.

This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories and related historical events and scandals involving secret societies and related groups

This forum is not to show how much we love Baphomet. There are other places for that, like a masonic temple or something.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I'm not the one who belongs to the secret society that include the US first president, and many contributors to the constitution.

As far as proving myself. I really don't care what the Baphomet lovers think.

I have the scars to prove my name. That is where I'll leave it.

Fair enough. So you won't be too upset if your story's taken with a grain of salt.

By the way, I didn't go into some brotherly love forum to vent my (yes hatred) towards the masons, I came to a conspiracy forum.

Nobody's claiming this is a "brotherly love forum". However, if there's to be debate as SO wants then if anybody makes an assertion we're all bound to back it up or gracefully accept that said assertion may not be accepted at face value

If you boys aren't man enough to handle a little mason bashing, maybe you should go to a lodge meeting or something, instead of spending all you time in these forums that are put out there for those of us who DON'T LIKE MASONS.

Especially military masons.

I'm man enough. But that doesn't mean I have to act like a passive punching bag either anymore than one would ask that of anyone else. But discussion demands opposing views to be worth the time spent. The problem comes when the assertions go so far beyond the pale as to beggar belief and the assertee gets upset when the assertion isn't accepted as Gospel.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothwaysThis forum is not to show how much we love Baphomet. There are other places for that, like a masonic temple or something.

All references to any masonic involvement with baphomet originated from an anti-masonic fictional piece written by Leo Taxil in the 1890's.

What sources do you have to provide a link between freemasonry and baphomet?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

They hate to be exposed, therefore they hate us for exposing them in public. Your doing fine work. I appreciate your honesty & noteworthy posts.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

And I appreciate your efforts.

I know how they can gang up, it's nice not to be alone in this.

Think about it, a gang is a brotherhood with secrets, and anyone outside
their circle is an enemy, or ignored.

MS-13 > Freemasons.

What's the difference. Freemasons will kill to keep their secrets. They just hide it better cause the cops and judges are in on it too.

link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

What sources do you have to provide a link between freemasonry and baphomet?

Quirte obviously, none.

It's the same old song and dance routine for the anti-Masons. They make an obviously ridiculous claim, their claim gets debunked pretty quickly, and then they move on to make a new equally ridiculous claim, completely ignoring the fact they were caught in a lie on their previous claims.

Seen it many times before around here, no doubt will see it many times again.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Masonic Light]

link   

If you boys aren't man enough to handle a little mason bashing, maybe you should go to a lodge meeting or something, instead of spending all you time in these forums that are put out there for those of us who DON'T LIKE MASONS.

Especially military masons.

Just to be clear, this forum wasn't put out there for people who don't like Masons. It's here for intelligent discourse and conversation among people who have an interest in secret societies and their possible role in conspiracies.

Your input is welcome, however courtesy is mandatory.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

We don’t have secrets?

What kind of secrets are you talking about...our handshakes? Our words?
You can find any of this in a book in Barnes & Noble or on the internet. i have no idea what secrets you are talking about?

Maybe you must be referring to what we talk about behind close doors at our meetings....which include pancake breakfast talk and how much to give to the scholarship fund

Also i have never seen baphomet or anything of that nature through any of the 1-32 degree's including the Shriner's degree as well.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by bushidomason]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

What's wrong with saying I don't like Masons? Want me to lie?

I guess I shouldn't say I don't like President Bush either,
cause that wouldn't be courteous now, would it.

Difference between Bush and the Freemasons, he isn't here belittling those who research the Masons and find their "craft"" to be less than honorable.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

By the way, aren't you a mason?

How did you get to be moderator in the Secret Society forum?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Not that it's relevant, but no, I'm not a Mason. If you have any off-topic questions for me, feel free to use the u2u function. At ATS, we don't permit verbal abuse of our members, be they Mason or not. We do things a bit differently here at ATS which you might find unusual if you're used to participating in other on-line forums.

You might want to read the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when signing up. It will enhance your experience here and assure your time here is well spent and trouble free.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

See now, how can you just throw out there that Ms-13 is Masonic without a single ounce of proof.

Not even bad proof.

Nothing. Ziltch. Nada.

Just you saying MS-13 is Masonic. It probably just popped into your head as you where typing.
You have to at least give the forum readers some evidence for such an audacious claim.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

By the way, aren't you a mason?

How did you get to be moderator in the Secret Society forum?

He did so by being an outstanding member that wasn't married to dogma. He did it by caring for the board, not his own agenda. He did it by being open minded. I could go on but I hope you see my point.

Now, are you here for open discussion?

Btw, neither yeahright nor myself are Masons.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gaeliclad

I was just watching a thing about the gang MS-13 on ABC tonight, I was only watching bits and pieces of it, but there was a shot of El Salvador where there is MS-13 gang tagging on the houses, one of the houses had masonic symbolism and it was colored in blue and white

www.sqlspace.com...

I saw the program too, and saw the Masonic Symbol on an MS-13 house.

Can't find the video though.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

That’s not really evidence for your support.

Just quoting what someone else quoted on another forum doest proves anything. i don’t see a picture or video or anything. There is no proof of your statement.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So... by MS-13 tagging a house (which does not really mean it was "their house") that means ALL MS-13 members are Masons or Masonic sponsored?...

I am not following..

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
it is very scary man
to imagine that satanic ritual meeting like '' Eyes Wide
Shut'' and even worse, does really exist.
do you think it is possible

Indications of World Leaders in Satanic Rituals
Secret Masonic Initiation Video
Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey
MASONIC GOVERNMENT CHILD ABUSE

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'll just quote intrepid on this one.

Never attempt to teach a person that refuses to learn.

I will start another thread sometime.

I was saying that Freemasons and MS 13 are alike in that they are a group of people who only accept those who have been initiated into their club, and the price for leaving is heavy.

So, my question is, what is the difference. One gang member alone is not to be worried about, but when they form groups, we get concerned.

Why are we not concerned about the largest exclusive gang on earth, ie Freemasons?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join