It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh What A Night...........And Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
How cool is it when you have a night where everything just seems to fall in place? Like destiny and stuff.
Last night I had one.
I signed myself up for a Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage course a couple months ago. I wasn't sure what to expect, but figured what the heck - self help is always a good thing. Truth be told it was awesome. 8 weeks of classes, and let me tell you, I learned alot.
Well Last night was graduation. Yep. I graduated, and was given some honors as an outstanding salesman. That was kind of cool.
Then I got in the car, zoomed home as quick as I could, and made it JUST in time to see my son graduate to his next belt in Karate. YEAH!!!!! Doesn't get much cooler than that!
So we went to a local chain called Friendlys, and chowed on hot dogs, and grilled cheese sandwiches. Please note, he ordered for us. Beyond cool.

Then we get back home, brush his teeth, wash his hands, and put him in his jammies. I read to him the book of his choice, then tell him a story. Last night was a 'fire fighter' story. Then we watched the FLYERS beat those Montreal hockey wannabes. Well truth be told he fell asleep pretty early on, but I watched the game with him snoring snuggled up against me.

Oh yeah! The simple things are what it's all about. Oh What A Night indeed!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
All I can say is..
Nothing but a smile, Lombozo.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Ya had me up to this Lom.

Then we watched the FLYERS beat those Montreal hockey wannabes

I take exception to that! They are the best darn wannabes in the league. Oh and the Flyers. Dirty, dirty hockey is all I can say. That Hatcher hit was uncalled for.

Oh and I let my daughter order all the time. We usually end up with fettucini alfredo with garlic cheese bread. mmmmmm....... cheese bread.

Now what was I sayin' about those dirty Flyers?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

I was wondering when someone would catch the Montreal thing!
I agree that I like a clean game. But I have to admit that I do enjoy the occassional fight.
I'm in shock the Flyers are doing as well as they are. I wasn't really expecting much from them.

Mmmmmm............Fetuccine Alfredo, and cheeses bread. Now that is some good parenting and stuff!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm glad you had a great night, lombozo! Those are the best. My son is in karate as well, but sadly I must miss his next belt promotion (first time to miss) because I will be out of town.

I hope your night tonight is just as pleasant.

Rush

top topics

join