It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarktheSkepticUK
Because i am a human m8. You are also human, you think like a human too even though you think up tv style things such as aliens being here and feasting off emotions.Like you thought up and said "WHAT IF" thats called imagining things.the brain is a very clever thing capeable if thinking up all sorts of crazy stuff.

To come from another planet anything has to travel, didnt you learn how far our planets are away from eachother and to us etc?? Its pretty damn far! and past our 9 planets and our sun, its a hell of a long way to get to the next.

Didn't you learn that there are more than four dimensions? Are you so arrogant that you think science (mainstream) as it stands now holds all the answers?

Let me tell you a little secret. I have the ability to see time at a right angle to the x-y-z axes. Not only that, there are a few other dimensions I can experience at these right angles to the Now (which is absolutely the only thing that's "real"). The only one I really have a name for is Consciousness.

And Consciousness exhibits itself in a field. I can look over this field and am pretty good at knowing the truth when I see it.

Anyway. Long story short, when I'm looking in that direction, turning about to "see/feel" [shrug - we do not have the word -yet] and I encountered the story given to the Hopi, I saw the truths and the...lies by omission only, most to condense the story, the whole picture of why things are the way they are...

Made a hell of a lot of sense to me.

That's me. You are welcome to examine evidence and conclude what you will.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

The Terra Papers were released by Robert Morning Sky in 1995. The ATS thread you are linking to is a direct quote from a post I made on the UFO Magazine Forum a while back.

I believe the Terra Papers have also featured on ATS in the past - but the full version has always been difficult to find because of the obscure URL.

[edit on 29/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Maybe it was a Canadian. They seem to have been wanting more internet money lately. Was the top of its head seperate from the bottom? Haha just kidding, I have nothing against Canadians. Just a southpark reference.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn

The Terra Papers were released by Robert Morning Sky in 1995. The ATS thread you are linking to is a direct quote from a post I made on the UFO Magazine Forum a while back.

[edit on 29/4/08 by Myrdyn]

Yes, and thank you for the credit. Mea culpa. [smile]

EDIT to add: I've been pointing lots of people there. It's important. Thanks again.]

[edit on 4/29/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Just a question if I might. I was wondering if you and menguard are related. You sound like one in the same.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

Actually you're very mistaken. I realize that posting my story here on ATS is probably a mistake as it hasn't been taken very seriously, but that is something you kind of expect posting on a site like this. However, my story has remained constant since the first person I told heard it. That's why I felt I could post that comment. I have had a remarkable experience before and I know that you repeat every detail, especially when you first tell the story. You want to get as much of what happened out and into other's ears so they will know exactly what happened. I have told my story nearly a hundred times by now and the details remain solid--what would be the point of adding falsities to something so remarkable?

Now in this case, the OP first starts out with a very vague description of what happened. He says that he woke up with only a little dent on his bumper but then in later posts says that he had a front spoiler that was also completely knocked off and cracked up.

He says that he woke up in an unknown place of white light but mentions nothing about not being able to move, then in a later post he talks about being in a paralytic state.

He talks in the first post about the humanoid talking down to him, but in a later post recalls that it was spitting with every word it said.

First he talks about no smell, then later he talks about a very strong scent of sulfur.

So yes, when in almost every new post he makes new details emerge, I call it as I see it: A hoax.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Flagged and Starred!!

Cuz this like happened to me once. I was in a flight from New York to Paris and I went to the bathroom to wash my face and I open the door and there was an alien dude there man!! It was totally alien cause he was grey and he shouting strange things to me he was like "wo wa wo wiiii wo wa wo wooooo WAA WOO WII WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I was all like. "HOLY SHI, DUDE MAH BAD WRONG BATHROOM!" I went back to my seat, took some sleeping spills and went to sleep. I never forget.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fossilized

Just a question if I might. I was wondering if you and menguard are related. You sound like one in the same.

I'm hoping that's a compliment. No sir, I am one of many who look upon the ravages to society certain policies put in place create, supported by propaganda, and see that the true human, the one capable of compassion and who acts accordingly - the one that is not lizard-hearted... That is the one who truly is Lord of the Universe. Well, our solar system, anyway, and for now, it's as close to a universe as we've got.

And when we see acts that lack compassion, and especially grand scale...

Sir, we speak out.

[shrug]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
After an abduction, it's typical to have 'suppressed' mammories, and I think the OP has some as well. He says his so-called 'bumper' was dented, I do believe (with 98.6% certainty) that this bumper word is suppressed code for a particular part of the abductees body, ie: his/her anus 'got bumped' if you know what I mean. No kidding - not to be rude, but perhaps your 'bumper' got bumped' - Seriously

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
PHONE CALL TO AN INSURANCE AGENCY, TRUE STORY

OP: ah, high, listen, um last night i had an accident.
AGENCY:Hi sir, you had an accident?

Now that's hilarious, I don't care who you are
Thanks for making me spit out my after-dinner coffee!!! And I am only halfway through this thread!

And to the OP, sorry you had an accident, and I am glad you weren't injured...interesting experience, thanks for sharing it.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
I dont believe the OP.

Beings of that nature dont need to speak with their mouths, they speak with their minds.

You are lying.

What kinda comment is that? like you know so much about how aliens talk? maybe you seen too many films. lol

No disrespect.. you cant say to someone 'you are lying' just by presuming that all aliens of that kind talk with their minds.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Dude what made you choose 313 as part of your name please? cause that number has been plaguing me for a while. u2u me if u want,, i should have U2Ud your rather than post here sorry guys.

Thanks

[edit on 29-4-2008 by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

Yea man you tell him. Some people don't believe me when I copied and pasted a message my alien buddies wanted to communicate to the ATS community. This was the message. "WEZ FROM MARS! WII GUNNA B FIRIN TEHR LAZERZ PEWPEW" This is the thread : www.belowtopsecret.com...'

I mean sure, it sounds kinda odd but that's how my alien buddies communicate. In fact, I think it's pretty cool.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Pagani]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
reply to post by Vimes

Flagged and Starred!!

Cuz this like happened to me once. I was in a flight from New York to Paris and I went to the bathroom to wash my face and I open the door and there was an alien dude there man!! It was totally alien cause he was grey and he shouting strange things to me he was like "wo wa wo wiiii wo wa wo wooooo WAA WOO WII WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I was all like. "HOLY SHI, DUDE MAH BAD WRONG BATHROOM!" I went back to my seat, took some sleeping spills and went to sleep. I never forget.

SURE SURE SURE!!!

We know what really goes on in Airport Bathrooms.

Is that the key word for it now? Alien encounter?

HAHHAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by battlestargalactica
it's typical to have 'suppressed' mammories,

Being a dude....I'm happy my mammaries are suppressed. On the other hand, or bof'um.....I'm happy the girlfriend's are not.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pagani

Ummm... thanks... no disrespect to you either but your thread does sound pretty nuts mate
not saying you're lying or anything, same with this guy Vimes. Im not saying I believe him I just speak my mind when I see a debatable statement. Why I bother I dont know.... Im just really bored

So where are your alien buddies on fbook? Ive got an fbook.. tell them to poke me? hehe...
Syber Cat.

lol

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
Removed[edit on 29-4-2008 by Pagani]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I am thinking about anything, it would be the MALE anatomy!!

Im not a dude....im a CHIC!!!!

[edit on 4-29-2008 by worldwatcher]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by P-a-r-a-d-o-X-2

So where are your alien buddies on fbook? Ive got an fbook.. tell them to poke me? hehe... Syber Cat.

hey! Don't be giving away my fun to the aliens!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ah yes, I see you have made your acquaintance with one of the hosts of Mordor!

Allow me to open your mind a little.

The sequence of events may not have occurred in the order you perceive. The light and suspected hit on the road may have triggered a deep subconscious memory, which did not surface until you got home, replacing your memory from the time of your hit to you crawling in bed.

Everything you remember is a symbol associated with a deeper level of reality. Its going to keep changing since you have no reference point for it here.

Even if your story is drawn from pure imagination and never really occurred in your mind, the story elements are absolute and exist independently of coincidence or accident.

The war he spoke of is an ancient one, the War in Heaven that has no end, I suspect because of the 6/4 dimensional split our universe occupies. So it is just as active now as whenever.

Look at the times, a "War without end" in Iraq, widespread lack of respect for other peoples and cultures, all the elements are there for a bad trip.

And there are good guys and bad guys everywhere. No rule says otherwise. What you should ask yourself is, "Did this experience improve the quality of my life?" because chances are it is a distraction, a roadblock that will prevent you from attainment.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join